*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Yumiko [unfinished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yumiko
Admin
Yumiko

Yumiko [unfinished] Empty
PostSubject: Yumiko [unfinished]   Yumiko [unfinished] I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:18 am

Name: Yumiko Asami

Appearance: Yumiko has light pink hair and brown eyes. She's only around 5 feet tall. Her most common outfit is her black and red striped sweater on top of a white dress shirt. Short black bondage shorts, thigh high socks with combat boots. And to top all of it off her cat hat.

Likes: Coffee, Candy, Being spontaneous, Helping people with their problems, Having fun

Dislikes: Hurting people, Putting too much thought into things, Going to school, Working hard, Being told what to do

Bio: When Yumiko's mother told her father that she was pregnant with her, he got scared of the responsibilities of being a parent and left both Yumiko and her mother. Her mother was living life in the fast lane and never thought about how it would affect the baby. It was a miracle that Yumi even survived the pregnancy.

As a baby Yumiko's mother was not involved in her life very much. Most of the time she would just ditch Yumi at her grandmother's house for days on end. Yumiko's grandmother wasn't proud of the life that her daughter had chose, but she was very proud of the beautiful baby that her daughter had created so she would not let the drug addicted mother stay with her, but her child was always welcomed.

Unfortunately Yumiko's grandmother died when she was about 7. Yumi's safe haven away from the drug abuse and poverty left with her. Her mother would still leave her for days with no food, or money when she went on her binges. Luckily Yumiko learned how to steal from stores in the area so that she could feed herself when her mother was gone. Her mother got used to her daughter "acquiring" food on her own so stopped setting aside the little amount of money that she normally did for food.

At the age of 12 Yumiko was already basically living independently. Her mother would only ever be home for a few days and than she would disappear for a few weeks again. Yumi wasn't aware that her mother had stopped paying rent until the day that the landlord showed up looking for his money. When Yumiko's mother wasn't around and she didn't have any money she got evicted.

Yumiko spent the first couple months searching for her mom. She knew what her mother had been up to. She knew that it wasn't a good environment to be in, but she loved her mom and didn't want to leave her alone. After months of searching and no luck of finding her she figured that she had overdosed and died. Since then Yumiko has been living on the streets not so much looking for her mother anymore, but always hoping that she will either run into her mother or someone who knew her mother and could tell her what had happened.

Sample: Yumiko was walking down the streets of a busy Japanese street. There were shops that had things on display outside of the store. Seeing these shops always made Yumi grin. She wondered why stores would be so stupid as to leave their merchandise outside when the streets were so busy. She joined a crowd of people as they walked by a grocery store and as she walked by the displays she store a bun and a can of juice. She laughed to herself about how easy some stores make it to steal from. She took a bite out of the bun, thinking that no one had seen her grab it when a man from behind her grabbed her wrist.

She spun around to see a tall man standing over her. "You know young lady, stealing is bad. People work hard for a living to be able to afford that food and you just take it?" He took the entirely wrong approach to her. He decided to try and talk her into apologizing and doing the right thing. These routines never work on her. "Well sir, if people have to work so hard just to get a bun and can of juice, maybe they should lower the price, or better yet, make it free so that no one has to work hard anymore." The man looked at her a little annoyed with her slacker attitude. "You don't even know how great it feels to work for your own money do you? The satisfaction of knowing that you earned it." Yumi shook her head and smiled. "No sir, I don't know this so called satisfaction that you speak of. You seem like the type of person that thinks everyone deserves to have the necessities in life, such as food and water, am I right?" She asked smirking knowing that she had him. He could not tell her that she didn't deserve what she needs to survive, he could think it but he wouldn't say it.

"Yes young lady this is true." He wasn't quite sure where she was going with this but he let her continue. "Well than I was simply surviving. I don't have what I need to survive and I don't have money to buy what I need." He looked at his watch, knowing that she was right and felt slightly uncomfortable that a teenager just out smarted him. "Look, I don't have the time to discuss this with you. Unlike you I have a job to get to." As he was walking away Yumi stuck her tongue out at him childishly and continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Hitori

Hitori

Yumiko [unfinished] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yumiko [unfinished]   Yumiko [unfinished] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 1:54 pm

Accepted... YAY
Back to top Go down
https://deathnotegame.forumotion.com

Yumiko [unfinished]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: