*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

In need of a Drink

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:18 pm

((Mattias I assume we can recognise each other from our time at Wammy's house?))
After the two had finished their snowcones Beyond asked if they could meet up again sometime and they exchanged phone numbers. They both stood up. Beyond kissed the girl on the cheek and she left. Beyond turned around to face the two he had been next to in the bar.
" You all passed my test. I am not really a creepy killer. I had to use that girl to measure your values. For you to go so far for a girl who you have never met before in your life shows courage and a strong sense of justice. That's just what I'm looking for. I'm sorry I had to pretend to be such a disgusting being but it was the only way I could think of testing you all." He said to the other two quite loudly so they could hear him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:19 pm

((oh you seemed to have posted that as I posted mine, can mine stand since I was next in line to post anyway?))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:26 pm

(Yeah sure plus you're post was bigger then mine anyway.)

Spedster stood there dumbfounded he couldn't understand anything but he didn't let go of his knife even tho he put it in a pocket.

Alright, woohoo.....now who the hell are you, what kinda test, and she will probably have more questions He said as he pointed at Ruby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:59 pm

((Yes, recognition would only be fair.))

Mattias walked towards the group from his little perch in the middle of the park, slowly clapping his hands. He was smiling, as he usually did, as he walked up and said, "Well this is an interesting situation we seem to have found ourselves in, isn't it?" he said as he stuck his hands in his pockets, looking from Edgar to Beyond.

((Btdubs. L's theme A is recommended for this next part, incase you guys feel like joining in its glory.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:27 am

Ruby's eyebrow arched in question, "A test?" She said crossed her arms with a sigh, "well this blows..." She raised her middle finger to Beyond and another to the new comer that had been fallowing them. "fuck you both and who the hell are you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:38 am

Mattias laughed at the woman's rude gesture towards him. He was still smiling like an awkward looking fox when he said, "Well my dear, my name is Kasami Romanov. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, and you are?"

I probably underestimated how awkward walking up from apparently nowhere might have been, no matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:12 am

I didn't expect Kasami to show up here but this will back my story up more than I intended.
"Everyone here knows about Kira don't they? Well I am currently trying to bring him to justice. I am not L but on an equivalent level to him seeing as I was first in line to surpass him after a friend of mine, A, commited suicide. I'm sure Kasami here can back me up on that. I however, left the place in which myself and Kasami were after the death of my friend and decided to go things alone and when Kira started killing I decided to challenge L by putting everything I have into this case and that means showing my face in public and risking getting killed by Kira. To see the sense of justice you all had to save that girl and the intuition you used to wait until the right moment and judge things as they came is invaluable. I also need someone who acts without thinking for potentially dangerous situations, sometimes thinking things through can be the wrong approach. I'm forming a team of people seperate from L, brave enough to stand against Kira. I would like you all to join but I can't let you think on it I need an answer now, since there is a very slim chance that one of you is in fact Kira and followed me to kill me because they thought I was going to murder that girl. Anyway that's what I have to say please take a moment to think about my offer." Beyond said to everybody.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:41 am

"Like you both clearly stated nether of you know who i am." She said matter-of-fact. "I've already been on the case of Kira for weeks, since i stepped foot in Japan." She brushed her hair out of her face laughing, "If this is the way you make a team clearly your going to get yourself killed." She looked at the three men that stood around her and wondered if working with them would be helpful or just a set back.
She let out a sigh. "Well if we are going to be working together i may as well tell you my name. Ruby Red and not thats not my real name so if one of you are kira you can kiss my ass."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:31 am

Spedster stood there trying to understand everything that was said.And he didn't like the smiling guy.And those eyes of that so called detective didn't gave him a reason to relax.
So then Mr.Kira hunter what's you're fake name?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:46 am

"My fake name is B. Those in line to become L are given aliases and all information of their past is deleted. There are currently no photos of me anywhere and my real name is not known to anyone. Kira definitely needs a name and face to kill someone that much I know so as long as we all keep our names secret from each other even if one of us happened to be Kira then the rest of us will be safe anyway. I'm sure Kasami can vouch for me here also." Beyond said to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:09 am

..You expect me to believe the other's guys who's smiling like a psychopath words....How about any real proof?And why would you work without L and not with him wouldn't that raise you're chances of becoming his succesor?He said still not trusting those two
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:18 am

Mattias laughed, kind of cynically. "Who said anything about me going against L? Nobody, actually. He's actually the reason I'm here. Wammy's House is set up as an alphabet, as I'm sure you know. We are given letters, as to show our rank in the house program. The letters closest to the letter "L" are the highest in their class, and therefore have the best chance of becoming a successor in the chance that the current L dies. So, that being, the letters "J, K, M, and N" are the highest. Now please, go ahead and guess which letter my name starts with."

Hah...This is great.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:02 pm

Even though that isn't true, A was meant to be L's successor then it was me, B. As I remember Wammy's house you were given a letter corresponding to what position you were brought there in because A was the first child in Wammy's house and I was the second we were given the aliases A and B. There is no ranking system, L chooses who becomes his successor. I'm not sure whether to say something about this or not, it's an obvious attempt to put me down.
"As I recall Kasami you were brought to Wammy's house just a few months before I left but you still would have witnessed A's death no? Anyway I've heard from Roger that N and M are next in line at the moment." he smiled and then turned to Spedster.
"In answer to why we don't work with L... To L its a game in which he will do anything to win, he'll cheat and go against the rules in order to win. It's the same for me, this has nothing to do with justice it's about winning the game. For me beating L is winning the game and to do that taking down Kira is winning. L would never work with us and we would never work with him, it's just the way we work. If you don't like it then I'm not forcing you to stay here." he said to Spedster.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:19 pm

Mattias laughed at Beyond for a second, "You really are out of it. L has already been selected. Don't get any ideas though, if I was L I wouldn't be walking around in the open. That's not to say I'm on his side, and that's not to say I'm against him either." He smiled again, nobody know's what I'm doing at the moment, sometimes I don't even know."

I'm probably coming off as creepy as BB is a the moment...well, no matter. They'll learn how to live with it eventually.

Last edited by Mattias on Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got thought text confused with OOC text.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:21 pm

How much the pay?Spedster asked changing his position so he could see both Beyond and Mattias.
Might aswell ask about the pay, if it's good I might join him even if it is a game to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:34 pm

"Beyond's too poor to pay you, and I'm not willing to have you if all you're worried about is money. People who do so aren't willing to risk their lives for a cause." Mattias was still smiling when he said, "I need a fanatic, someone like Beyond, but he's too damn obsessed with winning to ever team up with anyone like me. But, I can kind of see where that's going, since the only thing I feel like doing is winning as well. But sadly, he has two opponents, L and Kira. While I only have one at the moment. Considering I'll do whatever it takes to win, even if it means affiliating myself with a world renowned detective."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:05 pm

"Really i don't care about this hole L thing and you guys wanting to be his bitches. All i care about is finding Kira." She said rather bored by all their conversation. 'Who care about all this L bull shit, Kira is the one thats suppose to matter not some bullshit ranking.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:10 pm

"Being his 'bitch,' is almost like guaranteeing a survival, if you compared it to working alone, or with someone who doesn't have as many resources as he does. It's more probable that he'll be the one to catch Kira in the first place, considering he could use the whole world police if he needed."

People underestimating the power of a super detective...Gee.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:43 pm

"World police or not it takes a lot more then that to kind someone." She said crossing her arms, "He has to go though the channels of law, which limits him. I on the other hand dont and unlike him i dont hide behind a team i work on my own and to be honest i think L is a bit of a pussy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:50 pm

"Precautions my dear. Precautions. All he wants to do is unify each faction against a common enemy, that enemy being Kira, and in that process get rid of that enemy. L isn't bound by the law, L is the law. He makes the law." Mattias smiled again, "He has national immunity, to do whatever he deems necessary."

They don't know anything about me...goodness. You think they'd research somebody before they start spreading hate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm

"Well then thats bullshit anyways, hes suppose to be this all mighty law upholding person yet the law dose not apply to him what kind of double standard bullshit is that?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:06 pm

"The kind that works, my dear." Mattias had been smiling this whole time. "That, and you completely dodged the subject at hand, being the murder case and L's role in it. His point is to make sure justice is served, by all means. That, and I don't think he'd appreciate you talking about him like that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:02 am

Ruby scoffed, "Like I care what L wants, he's had every aspect at his disposal and he is no where near as close to getting Kira. I on the other had have only me myself and I and i think i am much closer."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:06 am

"Then would you mind sharing information with me then? We can compare, since you're so confident." Mattias took out a cigarette and lit it, never really taking it down from his lips.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   Thu Dec 16, 2010 12:38 am

Ruby began to laugh, "Sorry buddy for all i know you could be buddy buddy with Kira. I'm not about to make a mistake like that." She shrugged her shoulders and waved him off, "besides Kira is mine, i will be the one to kill him." Her face became really dark and void of any emotion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of a Drink   

Back to top Go down

In need of a Drink
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next