*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

At the beach

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:39 pm

Light walked along the shores of the beach in his blue trunks and a white towel tossed over his left shoulder. It was a nice sunny Saturday. Usually breaks were not part of his busy schedule of punishing criminals with the death note. This was more of a change of scenery. If Light was to go one without suspicion, he would have to do normal activities such as hang out with friends or other activities involving 'fun'. His mother had asked him to take Sayu to the beach so he asked a few friends to come along with him as some sort of weekend celebration. Light set down his towel and laid back on it. He looked up to see Sayu splashing around happily, so he pulled a book out and started reading. The soothing feeling of the warmth from the sun got to him as he felt his eyelids droop and he took a nap. When he woke up, about twenty minutes later, he saw two large bulging yellow eyes staring into his, the average person would simply scream or freak out, but Light was not surprised. It seemed Ryuk wanted to join in the fun as well. Light looked around, making certain no one was in hearing distance. "So, you wanted to come after all, Ryuk. Well, in that case, why don't you go play or something and who knows...maybe something interesting will happen."Light muttered. Ryuk cackled as if he understood exactly what Light meant and headed to the water. It's been so long since Ryuk actually went to a beach. He went to try and swim but kept getting pummeled by waves and washed back to shore. Light simply closed his eyes and shook his head. Stupid Shinigami..He thought.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Nadia whistled to herself as she strolled down the boardwalk. She would go to the warehouse later, she actually knew her way there better in the dark and she would be an idiot to be seen going there in the middle of the day.

Looking at the sand she shrugged and slipped off her shoes before stepping on the warm beach.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:00 pm

Light sighed and stood up, heading for the beach's bar where he purchased a bottle of water from a vending machine. He twisted the cap and took small sips as he made his way back to his towel, mentally taking note of everyone he passed in case something happens.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:07 pm

Nadia couldn't help but watch the guy go from the bar back to his towel. Anything that moved caught her eye, merely from reflex. Noting that he wasn't going to pull a gun or something she walked over, close to the water, and knelt in the sand. She dropped her shoes next to her and ran her hands through the water that laped at the shore. A small smile flitted across her features; she hadn't been near the water is so long...
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:57 pm

Light laid back one his towel and after a while decided to head down to the water. He stepped in, and although he looked to be enjoying himself, all his thoughts were focused on the death note.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 11:06 pm

Nadia glanced over as the guy she had see earlier stepped into the water a mere couple meters away. She contemplated it, but decided against going in. She didn't have many clothes with her, most of her stuff was stached in a gym locker she had kept on paying for even after leaving Toyko, so she didn't want to get what she was wearing wet.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 12:59 am

Sazandora had being asleep on the beach for an hour now. He had been thinking about the death note too much and his plans to challenge Kira. He decided that as soon as he got home from here he would put his plan into action. He was woken up to the sound of Zellogi laughing in that evil Shinigami laugh of his. Sazandora sat up and looked around to see a couple of others also on the beach now. It was usually a pretty empty place, the other beaches were a lot more popular and well known. He only came here because it was peaceful and that's where he met his bird Sunset. Speaking of Sunset, he was sleeping next to Saz. Saz didn't want to draw any attention to himself by talking to thin air even though the other 2 were a good 60 metres away from him so he laid back down and turned his back to the other two on the beach pretending to start sleeping again. Zellogi was cackling with laughter.

"What the hell's so funny Zellogi?" Saz whispered.
Zellogi had seen Ryuk playing in the sea. Idiot he thought to himself.
"I'm just laughing at what you humans do for fun. It's just some water and sand, why would people come here over playing video games? It astounds me." he lied to Saz
I'm not telling him about this, I'm just here to watch the fireworks, and this should sure be interesting...
"You have a very weird sense of humor Zellogi." Saz whispered back to him.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 5:43 pm

Nadia stretched her arms above her head as she sat back, using her arms to brace herself. She glanced around the beach and noticed some guy some meters away. She watched him for a moment, deemed him nothing special, and looked back out to the water.

((Sorry. wasn't sure what I was reading. oops, sorry about that))

Last edited by Nadia on Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 5:41 am

((did you not read what i said about turning my back and whispering?))
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 8:37 pm

Ryuk glanced back over toward Light as he was washed back to shore again head first. "Why didn't anyone tell me that swimming was so hard!"Ryuk pouted, standing up and brushing himself off. Light watched Ryuk who was standing next to Sayu. Stupid shinigami...I have no time to be babysitting...because...the main event will be starting shortly....Light thought as he glanced down at his watch.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:06 pm

Nadia sighed. She was starting to get bored. She stood up and brushed her jeans off, picking up her shoes as she stood. She looked around once, glancing at the two guys she had glanced at earlier.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 2:03 am

Wherever you are Kira you're about to get one hell of a surprise he laughed to himself inside his head.
Sunset had woken up and took flight. It saw the people in the sea and wanted to go and play. Sazandora saw Sunset flying towards the girl in the water.
Oh no Sunset you seriously get me into trouble you know that
Sazandora shot up and ran towards the sea to try and warn the two of Sunset flying towards them.
"WATCH OUT MY BIRD IS TRYING TO PLAY WITH YOU JUST STAND STILL AND HE'LL LAND ON YOU!" Saz shouted out to the girl in the sea.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 10:12 am

((wait. are you talking to me?))
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:59 am

((No about Sayu Yagami, because if you read above Light had to take Sayu to the beach and she is playing in the water so I was talking about her. Since Light is also in the sea at this point he is close to Sayu so Sunset, my bird is flying towards the direction of the two))
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:32 pm

((I though so but I wasn't sure, sorry))

Nadia watched the bird fly towards the pair and smiled slightly. "I'll pay the guy if the bird poops on their heads," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Light's eyes darted up to the man who shouted at them, then looked over toward the bird heading in sayu's direction. Light stepped in front of Sayu and put his arms out, holding Sayu behind him. "Stay behind me, Sayu." Light said.
Sayu looked up at him with a confused look. "Big brother, what's the matter?" She asked. Light remained silent.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:21 am

Nadia couldn't help but laugh as the guy sheilded the other girl. Nadia cupped her hands around her mouth and called towards them: "Chill out, it's just a bird!"

((ooc: hey, this is probably my last post for the next 2 weeks. Just so that you didn't think i randomly left or something XD Happy holidays))
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:50 am

((Happy holidays and merry christmas!))

Sunset flew straight towards Light and landed on his shoulder, where it proceeded to fall asleep.
Sazandora looked confused and relieved at the same time. He ran into the sea so he was closer to the guy.
"Sorry he's never done that before in his life, he has never liked anyone but me. He seems to like you though" Saz smiled
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:01 am

Light glanced down at the bird on his shoulder and turned to the man. "Oh, I see. Should I be honored?"He asked in a friendly way. Who brings a bird to the beach...what's up with this guy...?He thought.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 am

"Well yeah I guess you should" Saz smiled.
Zellogi was hovering above Sazandora and looking at the two.
Well now isn't this fun Zellogi thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 7:54 pm

Nadia laughed quietly to herself. "Alright then," she said to herself. With a stretch she slipped on her shoes. "I think I'll head out," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Light held out a hand in greeting. "Well then, it's nice to meet you. My name is Light."He replied. "Oh and this is my sister, Sayu."He said gesturing to the little girl hiding behind him.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Saz shook Light's hand.
"I'm Saz." he said.
Saz let go of Lights hand and turned to Sayu.
"Hi I'm Sazandora" he said to her and turned back to Light.
"Say I swear I've seen you at school, do you happen to go to Daikoku private acadamy?" he asked
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 1:18 am

Light gave a slightly surprised look. "uh, yeah. I do but, I don't believe I've seen you around there."He explained.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 6:13 pm

"Oh really? Well I'm in my last year there so I've been there a while, I guess I've walked past you a few times or something." Saz said to Light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

At the beach Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the beach   At the beach I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the beach
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Beach-
Jump to: