*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waiting Out The Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Waiting Out The Day Empty
PostSubject: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:58 pm

Nadia laid on top of the monkey bars, her eyes closed, her arms hanging limply over the sides. Except for the rise and fall of her breathing, she could look dead.
She was waiting out the day at this stupid park because it was the cloest place to the warehouse where she could just hang out and not have to worry about tresspassing or loitering charges.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:49 pm

Mattias decided to get back to his childhood, and walked over to the park. He noticed a corpse-like woman on the monkey bars, proceeded to pick up a stick, and poke it in the back, to test whether it was alive or not.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Nadia rolled off the bars, landing firmly on her feet facing the person, knife drawn and pointed. Her brain registered the stick in the boy's hand and she lowered her knife. She blinked once and laughed nervously. "Heh, oh wow, um..." She glanced from him to the knife before sliding the weapon back into her pokcet. "S-Sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:01 pm

Mattias blinked for a second, dropped the stick, and put his hands in his back pockets. "Ya' looked dead, I assumed your corpse on those monkey bars was some sort of thing, with the mob. I dunno." Mattias then realized how awkward he must sound. He decided to make some sort of conversation, "And your name is?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:03 pm

Nadia laughed quietly and scratched the back of her head. "No, I'm far from dead." She smiled brightly. "And I'm Ali, who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:07 pm

Mattias smiled slightly, his eyes squinting as he did so, making his face resemble that of a fox. "Name's Mattias, usually just Matt though, considering how drawn out my actual name is." He tilted his head to the side slightly, "Could I ask why you were playing dead in the middle of the park?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:14 pm

"It's nice to meet you Matt." She looked up at the monkey bars. "I wasn't playing dead, I was just bored. I'm waiting for someone, but I'm really early so I was trying to find something to do." She looked back at Matt and smiled. What's with the dude's smile? It's kinda creepy but... Really cool.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:17 pm

He smiled again, "Doesn't seem like the most comfortable place to lay ones head." He shrugged, "But we all have our preferences, I suppose. If you don't mind me asking, who might you be waiting for?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:23 pm

She shrugged and stuck her hands in her back pockets. "It's high ground so I can see them. And I'm waiting for a friend."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:32 pm

"You didn't like you were on the lookout for anything, really." He shrugged. His awkward smile faded, and turned into a frown. "I assume your friend is with the mob then, yes?"

Everyone knows the mafia hangs out in this area. I pray to God she didn't take me for unintelligent.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:36 pm

"Well I'm early, so why would I be looking?" She blew a piece of hair out of her face. "And Mai? In the mob?" She laughed. "Yeah, and I'm a cuircus clown." Sighing she crossed her arms loosely across her chest. Her smile seemed to harden, take on a menacing quality. "That's a harsh acussasion you're proposing there my friend." Note: Not this park again. People aren't as stupid as they used to be... Which is good but I would have prefered to be memoed. Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Mattias shoved his hands in his pockets. "Then I assume you're armed with a knife for no reason. Anyway, I don't care if you're affiliated with some mobster or not." He smiled a type of menacing smile, his eyes squinting again. "My name is Mattias "Kasami" Cocoon, head student of the Wammy's house program. I have no reason to bother with the mob, unless they know anything of the Kira case. So now I ask, do they?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:45 pm

"I was told that Tokyo's become a dangerous city." She shrugged. "And the Wammy house...?" She remembered overhearing Connan and Tsuchi talking about Mello and how he... Oh A small smile flitted across her features. "And do they? Well you'll have to ask them now won't you." She shrugged again.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:47 pm

He shrugged, "Then I guess I'll have to wait here for your "friend," now won't I?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 10:59 pm

((love your profile pic dude! ha ha ! XD Your other one was wicked too though))

Nadia laughed quietly and muttered to herself. "Well then, you'll be waiting a while." She checked her watch. "Another... twelve hours?" She looked up. "I told you I was early."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:06 pm

((I decided to steal Gin's "Fox-face," so...I decided to steal him as well Razz))

Mattias laughed as well, "You're talking as if I have a life. Please take this the wrong way, but I can give you a place to stay. Considering 12 hours is a long ass time."

So maybe I can use my OBVIOUSLY charming demeanor to sway her into some sort of friendship.

"Mafia or not, I'm not usually all that social, and I'd love to talk to you some more."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:11 pm

((You're right, he does kinda look like a fox...))

"You want to talk some more huh?" She rested her hands on her hips and looked around. She did need to know what was happening around here, and this guy could be an easy want to get information. "Alright," she said simply. "But I'm not going back to your place-" She was going to add 'And I'm not mafia' but she found no point, aruging would only make her seem more like what she was saying she wasn't. So instead she just looked at him. "How 'bout a cafe or something? I thought I saw some decent looking place just up the road."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:17 pm

"Not the easiest, are you, Miss Ali. Well that's good, I suppose. That, and it seems we have found ourselves in a symbiotic relationship. Considering it's supposed to rain today, a cafe sounds fun. I have my car parked up in that garage over there," Mattias pointed to a giant square building over the horizon, "so if you want to change locations, we can go there."

Apparently I'm more charming than I first imagined. Well okay then.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:21 pm

She jerked a thumb over her shoulder. "I actually have my own ride thanks. My bike's parked just up the street. How about you start driving and I'll follow." She crossed her arms tightly over her chest. "And no, I'm not easy, not in the slightest."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:24 pm

"So I assume your bike can keep you out of the rain." He smiled a bit. "Give me a chance. We'll need to get more acquainted anyway. It's not like you'll be able to drive fast enough to avoid every rain drop, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:29 pm

"I like the rain, and I have a helmet and jacket, I'm no idiot. No, I'll take my bike and you'll take your car. I'll tail you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:32 pm

"Fine, fine. Let us go then." Mattias walked over to the parking garage, and hopped into his black Dodge Charger. He cranked his engine, feeling like a bad ass, and drove off to that little Cafe.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:36 pm

((feeling like a bad ass? nice. And lets just continue the cafe scene here instead of going to the cafe... is that ok??))

She watched him drive off, and watched him disapear around a corner before turning and walking slowly to her bike. The first drops of rain had started just as she reached her Ducati. Slipping on her helmet she mounted her bike and looked at the street she was about to go down. I'd better get some info from him or Tsuchis and or Connan are going to possibly kill me... With that thought she drove after him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:39 pm

((That's what I planned on doing anyway, just making a transition xD))
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:41 pm

((Alright. so you start now? cause you get there first))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting Out The Day   Waiting Out The Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting Out The Day
Page 1 of 1