*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Symbiotic Relationship

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Symbiotic Relationship Empty
PostSubject: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:42 pm

Mattias drove up to the cafe and parked his car easily, considering there really wasn't anybody in there. He took a seat close to the window and waited for his new "friend" to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 11:53 pm

Nadia arrived a couple second later. She parked across the street from Matt's car, facing the other way. Stepping off her bike she glanced around, a small smile forming on her lips. Entering the cafe she look off her helmet and sat down opposite Matt. "'ey." She placed her helmet at her feet and rested an elbow on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:00 am

Mattias smiled a bit and said, "You have anything particular you feel like talking about before I move the conversation to something affiliated with crime and disorder?" He raised his hand, signaling the waitress to come to their table.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 am

She laughed quietly. Crime and disorder. Nice way to put it dude... She shrugged a shoulder and leaned back in her chair. "I'm not good at starting conversation, but I'm sure as hell good at ending them. So start one and we'll see if we actually get anywhere. The waitress came over. "One coffee, black please." Both Nadia and the waitress looked at Matt.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:48 pm

"Breve' Late' please," Mattias sent the waitress off. "Well then I guess we can just talk about the Kira case, and whatever you and your friends know about it. So, how do you and the mob plan on helping me, and how do want me to help you?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 9:58 pm

"Who said I'm part of the Mob? You just assumed that yourself, same with you assuming my friend's a part of it. You're playing with fire here man, be careful." She leaned her elbows on the table.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:38 pm

"Well I don't really see why you would still be here unless you didn't need information, in which you would have to be affiliated with another organization. Either that or you've fallen prey to my ungodly good looks, which I doubt, and since the only information I've revealed about myself happens to be with the Kira case, that narrows you down to 3 things. One, you're your own party, which I don't really advise. Two, you're part of the mob, because I mean, come on, guy who can kill people without leaving any trace of being there, you guys would want that, right? Or three, you're Kira or one of his followers." Mattias smiled his iconic smile, "Which would just be FANTASTIC by the way." He leaned in closer to Nadia. "So for your sake, you might as well be in the mob."

Ahaha. Checkmate.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:42 pm

Nadia smiled and leaned back in her chair. "I have to give you props dude, you're smart. And hmm, I'll go for option one. I don't work well with others." She stretched as the waitress came by with their drinks. She sipped her coffee once before setting it back down. "The mob's too organized and stuff for me, I work better with the fact that I can do whatever I was and won't get my ass busted for going against orders or some shit." She moved her helmet slightly with her feet, ready to pick it up if the guy answered her next question differently:

"So now that you know that, do you still want to talk?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:49 pm

Mattias drooped his head and stared at the table and let his coffee sit next to his arm. "You're lying through your teeth. I don't appreciate that. You've led me too far for this to be a dead end. You're hanging out next to the most obvious mob headquarters in the whole damn region, waiting for your "friend." He looked up, and rested his head in his hand. "Pleas just stop waisting my time." He started rubbing his temple with his right hand, showing slight signs of stress.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:51 pm

She raised an eyebrow. "I just thought it was another park dude." She shrugged a shoulder and stood up. "Clearly since you don't think I'm being truthful, you won't believe whatever else I say." She walked over to the counter and paid for her drink before coming back and picking up her helmet.

((she can still stay))
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:55 pm

Well she's forced me into desperation, I guess.

Mattias was looking down, his head in his hands and said, "Your boss won't appreciate you coming back empty handed. If you're working for who I think you work for."

I really hate to draw attention, but she's one of two leads I have going. She's not leaving this building unless I get information out of her.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:57 pm

"Like I said, I work for no one." She picked her helmet up. "I believe that secrets in life are nessesary, but if you don't trust people you'll get no where."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:03 pm

Mattias bang his hand against the table, and then held up a small box. "At least call me when you feel like talking, and don't open this until you get home."

Inside you'll find a small pin, with the iconic "L" symbol on it, and contact information on the back cover, in which my name was stated as "Kasami Romanov."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:09 pm

Nadia took the box and looked it over. "Hm..." She glanced out the window and back to the guy in front of her. "You know what...?" She tucked the box into her jacket pocket and sat down. "You have me for-" She glanced at the clock on the wall. "-fifteen minutes. Start off by telling me why it's worth my time to stay here. But work on what I'm telling you." She flashed a devious smile.

((so indecisive...))
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:14 pm

"I've literally told you EVERYTHING I can. I need you and your people for a case I'm involved in." He looked up, and whispered the word, "Kira." He finally took a few sips of his coffee. "So, if you wouldn't mind. I kind of need this, before my boss decides to murder me, you know? You'll need help eventually, I need help now. We can work something out, sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Nadia was quiet for a second, she understood about the whole boss thing. It would be good to meet up with Tsuchi and Connan with some useful information, or the possibly of gaining some. Reluctantly she sighed and sipped her coffee. "Well we both have two things in common: we're both after KIRA and if we dont find something soon our bosses are gonna skin us." She tapped her fingers on the table. "But the thing is, you probably have more info than I do."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 pm

"I'm building an archive. I need everything I can get." He pulled out a notepad and a small pen and stared at Nadia for a few seconds, sipping his coffee as he did so. "Whenever you're ready."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:29 pm

Nadia laughed. "You look like a reporter." She allowed herself to smile for a couple seconds before it faltered and fell. "I'm serious dude, I know nothing. I haven't been around in a while..." She let her voice trail off.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:05 am

"Well, I can't really help you until I have some sort of payment. I'll tell you something when you tell me something, ya know?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:14 am

"Makes sense." She shrugged a shoulder and finished her coffee. Looking over the Matt she was quiet for a second. "Mattias, is it? Do you have any Spanish in you? Brazlian, Argentinian...? Your name kinda sounds it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:26 am

"My name isn't Mattias, it's Matt, remember?" He kind of laughed at the girl. "Just tell me when you get some information, and consider coming to my place. Just because you don't have as much information as I first suspected doesn't mean you aren't kind of attractive, so think about it."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:28 am

She nodded slightly to the answer about his name, then laughed at his last comment. "Sure, sure, I've heard that line before." She ran a hand through her hair and looked out the window. "We'll see if I'll call you... see if I drop by. I'm a forgetful person and I lose things easily." She flashed a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:34 am

He nodded, "Then remember my face, my address, and my number, but not my name. Replace Matt with Kasami, at all times unless we're speaking in private, or around people we can trust. But in all other circumstances, even if you're speaking of me. My name is Kasami Romanov, not Mattias." He smiled his iconic smile again.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:42 am

Nadia nodded, his terms were as basic as anyones. "Sounds good to me," she replied simply. "Same here, though Ali's good for my name. Once I hook up a number I'll call you." Even though his terms were the same as anyones, he seemed to take a lot more precausion in stating them. With most people it was just an unwritten rule. Or maybe I've been around mafia people for too long She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:56 am

"Good, good. I guess I'll be seeing you then." Mattias downed the rest of his coffee, and left the money he owned on the table. He then proceeded to walk out of the cafe with Nadia.

Well that was, really something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Symbiotic Relationship   Symbiotic Relationship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Symbiotic Relationship
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Cafe-
Jump to: