*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shopping, oh joy...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Shopping, oh joy... Empty
PostSubject: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:02 pm

The fact of the mater is that everyone needs things and it filled her with disgusted to be in the mall with all these people laughing talking and thinking they were the center of the world.

Stepping into a shop that looked empty enough Ruby began her search for what she was in need of. Clothing, hygienic materials and new shoes was at the top of her list. Her boots had begun to fall apart and with the money from her last job she could get all of this and more.

She flipped though some clothing on a rack not finding much that she liked before she ran away she had never done her own shopping this was all still very new to her.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:44 pm

Sazandora entered the mall. He was looking for one of those motion detectors that when somebody walked by it connected to a light and made the light turn on. He was looking for the smallest one possible. Zellogi was hovering alongside him.
"I can't wait to see what you intend to do with what you buy today Sazandora. I'm excited!" Zellogi said to Saz.
Sazandora didn't reply or acknowledge Zellogi, he didn't want to draw attention to himself.
I'm going to need to just go general shopping as well as buying this motion detector so I look like a normal teenager to anybody who may be watching. Saz thought as he walked into a rather empty clothes shop.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:32 pm

Mattias walked into the mall area looking to buy a few more sets of clothes, along with something he could toy with, like a few electronic things. He was considering a laptop, external hard drive, an iPod, the works. He decided he was going to get his clothes first, not to risk carrying around breakable electronic things. So, he ventured into into a clothing store, adjacent to the one Sazandora had entered.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 am

Ruby pulled off a shirt on the rack and looked it over, raising an eyebrow to the skimpy shirt she thought 'People wear this shit?' Throwing it back onto the rack she kept looking making her way around the store. Her picked up a few articles of clothing mostly black and headed for the check out. Not able to see the floor beneath her she slipped on a sock that someone had left carelessly one the floor. Landing on her butt her clothing sprawled all over the floor she glared at the sock that took her down. 'Great... defeated by a sock...'
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:21 am

Sazandora saw the girl fall and he really couldn't care less. He pretended not to see it happen and look at the t-shirts in the guys section. He picked out a couple in his size that looked okay and proceeded to the checkout. He wasn't here for clothes anyway so he didn't really care what he bought as long as it was half decent.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:04 am

Ruby got up gathering her things and reached the register without tripping again she placed her stuff on the counter and let out another sigh, "I hate shopping." She said aloud as she waited for the perky girl behind the counter to ring her though.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:16 am

Sazandora was waiting for the girl (ruby) in front of him to be served.
Hurry up already, the longer the death note isn't hidden the more risk there is of someone finding it.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:57 am

The stupid girl behind the counter took her time scanning each item and carefully folded them placing them neatly in a bag. Ruby appreciated the care the girl took but if only she could just work on her speed. After handing over the money Ruby took her bag and turned around to walk out of the store. Bumping into the man waiting behind her.
"I'm sorry," She said while she slipped his wallet out of his pocket and dropped it on the floor hoping it would go unnoticed that her hand had been in his pocket. Reaching down to pick it up she pretended to fumble with it and it opened. Taking a quick look at his ID she then closed it. "I so so so sorry." She said handing it over to him while bowing repeatedly. "Today is just not my day." She said with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 am

That's the second time in two days that someone has 'accidentally' knocked my wallet out of my pocket now, it's getting annoying. That Spedster guy already stole my fake I.D so I don't have anything that can identify me, I already took the liberty of carrying cash only with no cards so I would be safe at all times. I'll play dumb for now, but I swear if one more person does this to me I'm going to kill every single one of them.
"Yeah no problem thanks for picking up my wallet, I have heaps of money in there so it would have been terrible if I would have lost it." Saz said to the girl.

Last edited by Sazandora on Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 11:49 am

She smiled while alarms were going off in her head, "No worries, take care." She said as she bowed again and headed for the door. 'Something is off about him perhaps i should keep a close eye on him...'
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Saz paid for his clothes and walked out of the door deep in thought.
If she was trying to find some I.D on me I can only ask why. There is no way I can be under suspicion I've taken care to only kill a few people while the real Kira punishes all the criminals every day so that only Kira could know there was a second notebook in the human world. Though it is true that anybody with some intelligence can figure out that the real Kira is a student that shouldn't be grounds to put me under suspicion... unless its a random tracking program set up by L. After this I'm going to have to wait til another day to buy that motion detector, it's too damn suspicious for me to be buying one if I have a tail on me. Well I guess I'll go to the supermarket closest to me in here and grab some shopping. I'll get some oranges for Zellogi too. If that girl is going to tail me she's not too difficult to spot but I shouldn't seem like I'm looking out for someone or acting like I'm being watched. Guess I'll be a normal teenager for today. he thought to himself as he made his way to the supermarket closest to him, with Zellogi following him.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Ruby was sitting on a bench in the mall seemingly innocent enough with a book in front of her face. She waited for the boy to pass her before getting up and fallowing him. 'The clearly is not stupid he knows i am fallowing him no need to pretend otherwise. Perhaps i can make him nervous or intimidate him.'
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 11:40 am

Sazandora proceeded to walk into the supermarket. He grabbed a basket and made his way to the fruit and veg section. He picked up some oranges, apples and strawberries from there.
ORANGES MMMMM I WANT THEM NOW! Zellogi said excitedly.
Stupid Shinigami Saz thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 12:35 pm

'This kid is so boring.' She thought as she put her book in her bag and grabbed a basket. 'Might as well get some food while i'm here.'
She fallowed him to the fruit section and picked out some tomatoes. "You don't look old enough to have the responsibility of shopping, Doesn't your mother do it for you?" She causally asked Saz as she inspected the tomatoes.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:21 pm

So I am being tailed, but if it was the work of a top quality organisation there is no way they would make actual contact with me. She's either working solo or this is one of L's trusted people.
"My mum and Dad work in the day so I pick up the essentials we run out of until friday when my mum has a day off work and can go shopping." Saz said to the girl as he started to walk to the section with the sweets and chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:34 am

"Well thats nice of you." She said causally walking beside him, "I'm Ruby, i just wanted to apologize again for bumming into you." She said, her act as a normal girl wasted because she knew he was suspicious of her probably just as much as she was as him. 'Something about him just sets off alarms... perhaps my intuition is better then I thought. Perhaps fate is just throwing Kira in my lap.'
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:01 am

Mattias walked into the supermarket, after dozing off in the dressing room. He had been fairly sleepy from the night before, up all night reading case files. This was made apparent by the bags underneath his eyes. He slowly walked into the sweets section, picking up come chocolate and eating it, without bothering to pay for it yet. He unconsciously stood next to Saz, and was too tired to notice Ruby in the slightest.

Fuck the Kira case. Sometimes I just want to go out and arrest the whole damn world, just to guarantee that the shit will be over with.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am

Saz saw some guy next to him eating chocolate he just picked up.
Haha I remember I used to do that as a kid Saz thought to himself.
"I'm Suza, yeah it's okay it's just something that happens every now and then. If anything it makes a boring day more eventful" Saz said as he smiled at the girl.
He picked up an assortment of chocolate and sweets.
"I like to stock up" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm

Ruby noticed the so called L but ignored him, "Thats always good," she said with a chuckle. "Never know when the world will end and you'll be stuck with no candy. What a horrible way to die, candy-less."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:01 pm

Airi walks into the mall hoping no one will talk to her. She enters the first store she sees, looking for a great christmas present. Airi looks around the store. ''Hmmmm....what to get..'' She notices some beautiful black roses on the far end of the counter.
I dont think aunt Nina will like them though...but maybe she will. I do hope she likes them.
Airi grabs the roses and places them on the counter waiting for them to be checked out.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:45 pm

Mattias was wandering around the sweets section, almost in a daze.

I do hope Roger will be arriving soon. I can't live like this.
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:46 am

"Oh my god that would be horrible! Well I think I'm done with what I needed to get here, don't tell my parents but they don't know I always buy sweets with their money" he laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:15 am

"Nah, i wouldn't rat you out like that." She said as she picked out a box a chocolate covered almonds. "Its good to indulge yourself sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sazandora
Admin
Sazandora

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:49 am

"Well I'm doing chores for them so I like a little reward" Saz said happily.
Saz started walking to the check out behind a girl with roses.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:55 am

Ruby also headed to the check out her suspicion starting to cool down about this kid but that was probably poor judgment. She would not cast him aside completely but she is not ready to jump him with actuation. Her gut was telling her to watch him but to keep a distance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shopping, oh joy...   Shopping, oh joy... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shopping, oh joy...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Mall-
Jump to: