*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Temporary home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Temporary home   Fri Dec 17, 2010 11:12 am

Slipping the key card into the door she unlocked the door and stepped into the basic room. With a simple bed on one side and a small kitchen in the corner. She closed the door behind her and throw her bag down on the bed and headed into the small hotel bathroom flipping on the lights. She glanced at herself in the mirror as she turned on the water. Scoffing at her own reflection she splashed her face with water.
After washing her face she stepped out of the bathroom and sat down on the bed removing the files she had just stolen out of her bag and began to read them.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 17, 2010 12:44 pm

Beyond was staying in the same hotel as Ruby. As he walked up to his floor he noticed a girl shut the door next to his room.
Was that Ruby?
Beyond walked to his room slipped the key card into his room and walked in. He instantly laid down on the bed and thought about whether he should knock next door or not or whether he should just go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Ruby read over the files that she had stolen from the police, every murder they linked to kira was in there and she was looking for a clue. Perhaps his or her first kill was personal like most are, maybe Kira slipped up somewhere, if they did Ruby was going to spot it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:13 am

"Kira, Kira, Kira, how are we going to find you..." Beyond thought to himself as he switched on the tv.
"Today's top news story, 5 wanted criminals all died of heart attacks in one area today. Sakura tv was there to broadcast live and although we can't show you the deaths we can show you what happened before hand." the news announcer said as it cut to footage of what happened.

The news showed a criminal painting a smiley face on the floor and another one writing a note. They showed the note that he wrote and retyped it on their news computer to show it in more detail.
Beyond was examining this note and thinking what it meant.
Why a note Kira? it's obvious you can control people's actions before they die but if it's a note maybe there's a hidden message.
Beyond grabbed a pen and paper and copied the note down exactly as shown onto it. He used the freeze screen function on his tv controls so he could copy it down. He examined the note for a second before noticing something.
Lets see... Ohhh! Oh Kira you are cocky. This is a very childish gesture however, solidifying my theory of you being a teenager. I should share this with Ruby
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:44 am

Upon hearing the TV next door Ruby set down her papers and headed for the door. Once in the hall way she took the few steps to the next hotel room and knocked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 am

Ruby? Beyond thought to himself.
Beyond walked to the door and looked out of the eyehole in the door and saw it was Ruby.
He quickly opened the door pulled her inside and shut the door just as quickly.
"RUBY HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?" he said and pointed to the tv
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 am

"I heard it, i came to ask you to turn it down. But since its you i guess it no longer matters." She said while getting over being startled by him. "Something tells me that this is a message, perhaps as i suspected there is more then one Kira and one is trying to contact the other. Or there is only one and its a plot to get to L." She said with a shrug, "Ether way this makes things interesting."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:34 am

"Hmm the second Kira theory is an interesting one however I don't feel that is the case. I feel this is more of a test for Kira to experiment with his powers. Also this is a challenge to L. I copied this down from the tv exactly as it was written by that criminal. There is a hidden message within this can you see it? This is a childish message meant to tempt L..." he said as he showed the paper he had written on to Ruby.

Now I know my time has come.
Only God can absolve me of my sins.
Try as I might I cannot avoid my fate.
I must accept his decision.
God has chosen me to go now.
Nothing will change his mind.
I can only pray he will have mercy.
Right now I have to go beyond.
Beyond to a place of mystery.
Let me go now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:54 am

"That note is defenatly to draw L out..." She said reading it over a few times and then took a seat in a near by chair. "I think it would be in our best interest to keep an eye on all the people who have contact to the new so called L." She pulled out her pack of smokes and looked at Beyond. "Do you mind if i smoke?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 3:50 pm

L bring it on ay? I'm gonna love to see how Kasami reacts to this one, that is if he even spotted that hidden message.
"Yes I agree it is a good idea. I don't mind at all go ahead" Beyond smiled.
"Based upon Kira's actions up til now I'm quite confident he is a teenager. I can narrow down the age group further from that as well. We can assume if an adult had this power they would only use it for personal gain and also we can assume if a kid had this power they would be too scared to use it and also they would not be smart enough to use it in this way either. I would say Kira is in his second to last or last year of high school. That would definitely be an acceptable age group that would have the right intelligence while still believing they can change the world for the better without wanting any personal gain from it. It's this naivety that greatly reduces the list of suspects. Would you agree with my reasoning?" he asked Ruby.
"Oh by the way Spedster is on his way here now as well. I'm still not sure if we can trust him yet but even so working with him should prove whether we can or not." he said to Ruby.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Spedster was walking threw the street to the hotel.It was dark so the street lamps were already lit.Right this hotel....and the room was....oh right.He thought as he went threw the doors and to the elevator until he arrived at the floor were Beyond told him to meet him.He wondered if Ruby was already there.He stood before the door and knocked on it about 3 times.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:53 pm

"I think it is best to assume that Kira was raised with a law finger in there life perhaps someone with a strong sense of justice and with the number of criminals Kira could have access to criminal databases. Maybe Kira knows a Police officer." Ruby said and lit up a smoke, she looked to the door one Spedster knocked. "Speak of the devil." She said chuckling.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:36 am

Beyond opened the door quickly pulled Spedster in and closed the door just as quickly.
"Now as we were saying that is a true, I believe Kira may have a connection to the police since it is very probable that he is learning information about the deaths from the police. The only thing I can think that would disprove that theory however is the fact that if Kira had access to police information then why would he have Sakura TV broadcast these tests for him to see? Surely he could have killed prisoners and obtained the same knowledge as he did. Unless he wanted to make a large spectacle of it or maybe... perhaps that second Kira theory is more credible than first thought but I think that its only a 7 percent chance of that theory being correct so we should pursue other leads first. Still we should be on the lookout for any clues that make could strengthen that second Kira theory." Beyond said to the two of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 pm

"Perhaps both theory's are correct. One Kira has connection to the police and the other doesn't thats why they used television to monitor their results. Not to mention that if the second Kira is trying to get in touch with the first TV is the best bet. The first Kira could even be a police officer but my gut tells me that the police officer isn't even aware of being used so they would have to be close. Good news for us, I think we should take a look at Police officers with Children, Teens mostly." her eyes were focused on the embers of her cigarette almost as if her mind was elsewhere and her mouth was exposing out her thoughts. "Hello Sped." She said snapping herself out of her thoughts and took a drag from her smoke.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 pm

Spedster was sitting there trying to comprehend all the new information he just got.but was broken from the thinking by Ruby's hello.Huh,,,,oh hey Ruby.So to put it in a nutshell one of the Kira's has connections to the police.While the other is trying to contact the first Kira.So the good news is that they aren't together.So we should probably work fast before they don't meet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:55 pm

"If they do meet one of two things will happen, The first Kira will use the second to do his or her bidding. But if the second Kira refuses due to being smarter then a bowl of soup then i think the First Kira might try to kill the second or vise versa." Rube explained, "Worst case is that they are both intellectuality superior but decide to work together, although this will only work for a short time before they start to fight for leadership. The power is already being to go to their heads. This hole being God is what will destroy them in the end."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:38 pm

"In light of these thoughts I'm bumping up the second Kira possibility to 35 percent. It seems to fit together nicely so we should definitely investigate this. We need to come up with a situation in which if there is 2 kiras then we will be able to know instantly. Or we can wait to see if the first Kira performs tests on criminals. If we assume this second kira was the one to perform tests then I can only assume the ones who died of heart attacks without doing anything were told to do impossible tasks which means there is a limit to the control over people Kira possesses. The first Kira will still be unaware of what was asked of these criminals so if he wants to get information then he should conduct experiments on criminals also. We shouldn't wait though so we need to come up with a plan. If this comes up with nothing we should assume that there is only one kira and it was a public spectacle that he was making."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:01 am

I've got another question.Do we know with what Kira kills? I mean it's the same thing undoubtedly.So we should also work on that. I say we go with you're plan to look for police officers who have children in teen age.After we find our candidates we should work on finding out more of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:17 pm

The television in the hotel room switched to an emergency broadcast channel, in which a man is sitting at a desk with the name "James L. Bennett" is posted at the top left of the screen, and Japanese subtitles are shown at the bottom.

"Good evening, citizens of Japan. My name is James L. Bennett, otherwise known as the detective L. I'm sure most of you are aware of the Kira killings, and it would seem Kira has decided to send me and my colleagues a challenge. I only have one thing to say to this, Kira, you can't hide forever. We're closer to you than you could ever imagine, you WILL be arrested, and you WILL be executed. Thank you for your time."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:14 pm

Ruby laughed at the site of the broadcast, "What an idiot, i'll like to beat the smile off his stupid face. Hes still trying to find out what we all know, that you need a name and a face to kill."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:53 pm

The television inside the hotel room switched to an image of an Old English L, and a disquised voice was broadcasted. "Evening, citizens of Tokyo Japan. This, as a matter of fact, is NOT a national broadcast. I pray none of you doubted my intelligence, in that I didn't know Kira killed with a name and face, but rather, I was getting a read on how many Kira's there actually were. Since James Bennett lives, though not for long, there are at least 2 or more Kiras, with one Kira leading above all of them. The reason James lived, simply, is because both parties were waiting for the other to act." The voice started to sound sarcastic, "But L. what if he just didn't kill James to fool you?" "Well simply, it's because Kira is immature. James was an agknowledgement to his challenge, written in that poem about 3 days ago. If Kira had watched television at all, which I'm almost positive he does, he would've seen it. Therefore, the lesser Kira, or Kiras, must have been thinking something along the lines of, ' I'll let the other handle it, he was here first anyway.' While the first Kira was thinking, 'Meh, let the others handle it. I have something bigger in mind.'' There was a rather exadgerated pause, "Things are just getting curiouser and curiouser, wouldn't you agree?" The screen returned to original programming.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:14 pm

"Alright this bitch is really starting to piss me off." Ruby said butting out her cigarette. "I think i'll do the world a favor and fucking kill him. You should probably have this room swept for bugs. I doubt he is clever enough to come up with this information on his own." looking around at the two men in the room with her, "Anyone mind if i have a chat with him?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:59 pm

I don't but I don't think you should kill him.....at least yet. We need a diversion for Kira or Kira's to center they're attention to.But let's put it to second priority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:12 am

((he cant have cameras because he didnt specify that he did before hand thats why a search turns up nothing))
Beyond checked the room for hidden cameras and bugs from top to bottom and got the others to do so too. After they were 100 percent sure there no bugs or cameras in the room Beyond spoke again.
"You can kill him I won't stand in the way. It is possible for him to have come up with the idea all by himself but who knows. However he has proved nothing. If we assume there are two Kiras then we know they are both childish. There are 2 reasons why Kasami hasn't proven anything. The first one being that both Kira's will not kill anybody but criminals. Assuming there are 2 kiras then neither of them have killed any innocent people with heart attacks, all criminals. The second reason is that at least one of the kiras would have seen the broadcast and since they are both childish they would have wanted L dead in a heartbeat assuming they will kill anybody who stands in their way. Kasami's reasoning is that they both waited for the other to kill this guy and so he didn't die because they left it to the other. That is false reasoning, they each would have waited to see if he died and if he didn't then one of them would have killed him eventually. There is no way either Kira would pass up that opportunity in a million years. What Kasami did was actually strengthen the one Kira theory instead of strenthening the two Kira theory. So as I was saying we need to come up with better plan than Kasami that will actually give us some definitive answers." Beyond said to them all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 am

"I've been looking around and due to the nature of all the killings how its being done..." She paused wondering if they would think she was crazy. "I have look outside the realm of normal. My search has gone to the realm of supernatural. Perhaps we are looking at something no one has ever seen before, maybe kira has ghost doing his bidding. I know it sounds completely insane but how else would he be able to kill like he dose?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   

Back to top Go down

Temporary home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Hotel-
Jump to: