*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Temporary home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 am

"No it is entirely possible. Though Kira doesn't have anything doing its bidding as I find any supernatural being wouldn't need something as specific as a name and a face to kill. We won't know for sure though until we can catch Kira."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:52 am

She was happy that Beyond didn't think her insane for mentioning supernatural components. "I'll keep digging around the library for information on things that could do what Kira can."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:39 pm

He looked at Ruby and said. I actually think that this theory is plausible.But I agree with Beyond how would a normal human being would control a ghost who can kill basically anyone if anything the ghost uses Kira for fun or it could be that Kira has a thing from another realm. A soul reapers weapon or something.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:42 am

"Now as for a plan for proving or disproving the second Kira theory... what if we make a Video posing as Kira. I don't know what we would say in it at the moment but I think if we could make the second Kira somehow give himself away then we would have proof. However it is clear that if there is a second Kira he doesn't want anyone else to know about him so getting him to slip up would be hard. If we pose as Kira and say something along the lines of 'I know you were trying to keep your existance a secret from everyone but me but that does not benefit me at all. Now the world knows of the existance of two Kira's we are both in the same boat. I am an enforcer of justice and I do not believe that you are just.' Then we can add details to that and make it perfect. If we do this we may be able to get some evidence that we need but we need to make sure it is perfect so that we can pass as Kira and get a reaction from the second Kira or a reaction that proves there is no second Kira. Do you guys have any ideas on what we can say that would get us some evidence?" Beyond asked them both.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:21 pm

I think we should put in the fake voice thing saying something about justice and some other things.WE could try to make those Kira's enemies aswell if we play our cards right.And I suggest to deliver that tape to the Sakura-TV.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:26 pm

"But this whole plan could go to shit if the two kira's have already met." She said lighting up yet another cigarette. "Making some Kira hater would be nice, perhaps we should go with the 'I am the one and only god' That way it ticks off both kiras and if they have met perhaps they will even think there is a 3rd kira. Throwing in some heavy wrath of god down on all that do wrong and you got some Kira haters."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:40 pm

"I don't think they have met. If we think about it, if there are 2 kiras then they are both extremely intellectual people. They would definitely try to kill each other at the first chance they had out of fear of being killed first. After we make the video we can broadcast it on another channel at the same time as the news shows criminals being killed. If there are 2 Kiras then the first Kira will be watching the news but the second Kira I believe is staying out of it so he would be watching something else. Now if we word the video right we can get a reaction out of the second Kira. Therefore it means if we get a reaction even when criminals shown on the news die then Kira was definitely watching the news to kill criminals and if there is no reaction then there is one Kira. So that's my plan anyway we just need to figure out how to word it just right"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 24, 2010 4:42 am

We should go with Ruby's plan about being the one and only God , that there can not be anyone else except him and maybe add some other insulting things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:05 am

Ruby thought about how to word the message, "How about..." she paused to think it over before opening her mouth again. "Hello world, I am Kira Your new God. I will shape this world into a better place where only those that are truly good may live. There can be only one God and that is I. I will clean up this world the way no one else has ever dreamed because only a true God can judge the wicked."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 24, 2010 2:35 pm

"Yes that does sound good but I'm still unsure as to how to provoke this second Kira enough to give himself away. Perhaps adding something along the lines of ' I know you want myself and L to battle it out while you sit and watch but you are scum and I will pass judgement on you.' After this little broadcast if there is a second Kira I would expect him to be trying to process all of this and maybe be a little mad and edgy. This is where part 2 of the plan comes in. We can find a couple of criminals that are to be sentenced to death the following day after we broadcast the message to Kira. We get their names and after we send our fake Kira message we can then say that there are two detectives who are leading the entire investigation and give the names of the two criminals. We then set up an internet site and make it look legit and give the faces of the two criminals. We can easily make it so our webpage is the first to come up in google and other search engines and we can make sure there isn't much information on these criminals on any other site. I'm certain that if there is a second Kira he will be in a hurry to kill these guys off and after learning their names he will instantly search the internet to find out who these guys are. He will look at the first site he sees and find the pictures with information detailing they are detectives etc but not too much information because we don't want it looking fishy. Therefore the first Kira would never see this because he would be watching the news and killing criminals. It means if these two criminals we say are detectives die then there is undoubtably a second Kira. If they don't die there is just one. I hope that made sense. Anyway that will give us proof." Beyond said as he ran out of breath.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 pm

Uhmm...yeah wow....He said blankly looking at Beyond.So now we gotta choose who will do what.You're choice Boss.He said looking at Beyond.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:19 pm

"Sounds great, but the whole web site will look fishy. perhaps we can fake a news articular and spread it around. Something alone the lines of "Hero detectives break big case". To just throw up a web site would look odd."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:21 am

"We can do both, that way its even more likely for Kira to believe if he has already seen something in the paper about it. Then finding the names on the web site shouldn't be too difficult. I'll set up the website. One of you can set the newspaper up and one can do the Kira message I'll let you two decide who is best for each job. I'm very confident this will work no matter how smart Kira is, if the paper, tv and internet say these two are headlining the case he will believe it. We could also add to the message something like, ' I will not harm innocent people and that includes detectives.' That will be perfect because then it shows him that Kira will not take care of the innocents and it's something he would never expect the police to say. It will be more likely for him to retaliate that way. Okay so I will also find the two criminals to use."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:20 am

I vote for Ruby to do the Kira message thing since she got the hang of it. I will do the newspaper thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:32 am

Rubys eyes went wide, "no no no no no, He can do it" She said pointing to beyond.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:59 pm

"I can't do everything you've got the newspaper or the Kira message to do Ruby so pick one. If we start on this tomorrow we can get it done in a day though I'll probably start the website up tonight, I have a basic template I made last year so It won't take too long to add some more touches to it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

"I want to do the web site." She pouted slightly, "I'm dont know what to say about the message and when and how, I'm just not good at that...."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:05 pm

I already chose the newspaper so....He said while laughing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:24 pm

"Okay Ruby so I'll leave you to find those criminals as well. I'll make the Kira message and then we'll collaborate again when we've all finished, sound good?" Beyond said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm good with that. I gotta go anyway. See yaHe said as he got up and left the room without stopping.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Violet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

"Yeah yeah yeah," She said shuffling her feet out of Beyonds room. "If you change your mind about wanting to do the message just give me a knock." She said smiling hopefully back at Beyond before closing the door behind her and returning to her own hotel room.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary home   

Back to top Go down

Temporary home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2