*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh off the boat.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Fresh off the boat. Empty
PostSubject: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

He concealed himself in the lower section of a Russian cargo ship as the men made their daily routes checking the equipment. He heard one of them mutter to the other, his words slurred slightly due to the alcohol they frequently drank together, "Primerno tri chasa poka my ne dostignem Yaponii ..."

Three hours until Japan... Hunter translated quietly, Japan? he repeated to himself, I thought this rig was headed to America?! He cursed under his breath and peered through the crack of the container he trapped himself within, the stench of the old food and lack of proper grooming making his eyes water. The glow of a flashlight was the only thing he had to see with, otherwise it was pitch black. His weeks worth or rations proved to last him only three days and he used his water sparingly, only taking small sips when he absolutely needed it. He feels like one of the immigrants that illegally crossed into America, although he felt that his situation was more urgent than making more money or escaping persecution. He is wanted by the Underbelly for taking out more than he earned and 'disposing' of the couriers sent to collect from him. They even went so far as to vandalize his brothers grave.

One hour passed as Hunter still waited within the cargo crate, the small glint of an LED pointer shining through as he poked through the contents of his bag. A gallon jug of water that is half full, his blade oil, a lighter, a pack of smokes and finally enough juice to keep his cravings at bay for the long trip, and finally three of his favorite weapons; a Balisong, a pair of spiked knuckles and his 9mm pistol with three rounds. Two for desperation and one for himself just in case things didn't go his way. But that was only a last resort.

"Tridtsatʹ minut do kontsa, davaĭte eti kontyeĭnery otkrytym."

Thirty minutes? Shit! And right on cue, they began breaking crates open, row by row until finally they reached his. Through the commotion he could only hear three voices, but there could be more. Hunter jerked his head back once the crowbar was jammed into the side and the front began to peel away from him. He slipped the bag onto his back, flipped the knife open and just as it was about to fully open he kicked the front as hard as he could, causing the man to fall backward. Before he could cry out, Hunter lunged; the knife jammed into his throat killing him instantly. The other two were frozen in terror as the light reflected from his heterochromia afflicted eyes and the blood splatter glistened on his face, "Goodbye men!" he jumped once more and stabbed the second several times in the stomach while the third attempted to slam him to the ground. Hunter reacted quickly by slamming his elbow into his nose. The man cried out and stumbled back three steps. Hunter took advantage of this moment and slammed his fist into the throat, dislodging the windpipe. He went down and began to sputter, "Aww... Can't speak?" he muttered, his accent twisting the vowels in his words, "That's too." A gunshot rang out and Hunters body jerked foreword as if he were punched in the back. There was a burning sensations and it too him a second to realize that he was shot. There was no time for retaliation so he began sprinting until he reached an opening, a small window. First he tossed the pack through and second he dove through it, the ocean water stinging his wounds. The men fired many more shots at Hunter while he was hidden, but gave up once he did not surface.

Hunter's head broke the surface a minute later, gasping for air. He looked around him and spotted a beach roughly ten miles away, "Sweet... Looks like I'm here..." he muttered and began swimming, the gunshot wound aching all the way there. After three hours of pumping his arms and legs nonstop, Hunter Kieff finally reached the shores of Japan; his chest tight and his veins filled with battery acid. The people around him stared as the foreign swimmer with his waterlogged clothes and blood stained back lumbered across the sand, his clothes weighing him down, "So this is what japan looks like huh... It's a sight for sore eyes."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:58 am

Ruby was sitting on the beach when she seen a man emerge from the water. Raising an eyebrow to, she stood and walked towards him her feet sinking in the sand her boots held her in hand. "Nice night for a swim?" She asked once she was closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:59 am

Mattias had been standing on the beach, waiting for Hunter. He had the elite Spetsnaz tracking the man up until he had been spotted stowing away onto a cargo ship headed to Japan. Mattias then ordered one of his men to radio the ship's captain, making him aware of Hunters presence, and ordered that Hunter be kept alive, as long as he didn't drown after he was eventually discovered. He smiled, and said "Вечер, Охотник keiff. Это удовольствие встретиться с Вами. Меня зовут откуда кокон. Как-то родиной?"

A real Russian. A fanatic, someone I can actually use, instead of these Japanese lowlifes, that rather operate outside of the law. Trying to win a game by breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am

Hunter took a step back defensively as two people approached him, a man and a woman. It was obvious the man knew he was Russian, but he had no idea who he was. As for the woman, he felt the same about her. He was suspicious of the both of them, "Please people one at a time." he said, his voice wheezy and tired, "I just took an extremely long swim and am in no mood to be approached by strangers." he shifted his gaze to the woman and replied to her question first, "It's not a good swim when you're soaked to the bone and freezing cold." he looked to the man next, "I don't speak Russian." he said, "But if I did, I would be cursing like a sailor."

After speaking, Hunter passed in between the two people, tapping the mans arm as he passed and continued walking. If the man were smart, he would take the hint.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:37 am

Mattias, being one of the most intelligent men in Japan, hence his admittance into Wammy's house, followed Hunter, his smile still painted on his face. He slowly walked behind him, his hands shoved in his pockets.

I wonder what Kira's doing. He's been quiet.

Regardless of his thoughts, he looked up from the sand and said, "So Snake huh? That's a rather unoriginal nick name. What brings you to Japan anyway?" Mattias decided to ask these questions for the sake of conversation, even if he could probably guess the answer.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

"Why I'm here?" he reiterated, "I was on my way to the United States, but I boarded the wrong ship I guess." He looked over to the man and said, "But then again, that may have not been a coincidence since you were waiting at the shoreline for me." he winced as the air stung the bullet wound in his shoulder blade, "There is such a such thing as wrong place wrong time, but I just so happened to be at the wrong place at the right time."

Hunter removed his pack and checked the contents, his gun was fine, albeit waterlogged, the lighter was safely wrapped in plastic, but his oil was washed away, "Shit..." he muttered under his breath, "But in any case you seem to know a bit about me and you seem to know more about why I'm here than I do. So let's get down to business. What do you want, how do you want it done and in what time frame do you need it complete?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:34 am

Ruby stayed behind not caring enough to fallow but she noticed hunter wound. 'That so called L is an idiot.' She thought as she pulled out a smoke and lit it as she began he walk off the beach returning her boots to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:39 am

Mattias walked next to Hunter, "Well, first, we'll get that gunshot wound fixed up. Then, you'll be working for me in my investigation. I don't suppose you know anything about Kira, then? Because even if you do or not, that's what I'll have you doing."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:49 pm

Hunter ignored the comment about the wound and looked over to Mattias, "Kira, huh? That's a very dangerous job you know... Word gets around fairly quickly when someone is killing you for only bringing home some bread and butter." he said, his voice calm and collected, "And I doubt that people around here know me, but since that Kira can be one or even many people I would be sure to get noticed. I mean; 6'4 blond, one blue eye and one green eye? It's not exactly hard to spot me in a crowd. And before you say contact lenses, it's pretty easy to tell real color from false color if you aren't stupid... And if what I hear about Kira is right, he, she or even they are not stupid."

He looked back to the dirt path and stared at the ground, "So, what's in it for me then?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:39 pm

"Well for one, it'll make living here a lot easier, considering you'll have a place to stay and food to eat. Two, I won't have you arrested for killing those men on that boat. And to the remark about you being noticeable, Kira is Japanese, and doesn't speak nor understand Russian. Therefore, he can't know you exist, since he doesn't have access to international police records, just those of the Tokyo region of Japan. It's really not hard to blend in, as long as you don't give anyone a reason to be looking for you." Mattias smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:23 pm

Hunter shook his head and sighed deeply, his hands slipping into the pockets of his hoodie, "That didn't quite answer my question. True, no one here understands Russian, but even if they did; Kira is understandable in all languages. Also, if people hear Kira come from a Russian with two eye colors and a mean disposition some of the other gangsters in the area will know my alias. If my alias gets slung around my reputation will too. And once that gets out, Kira will look for me. And as I am most likely the only guy who fits the description, I'll be locked onto. My being here speaking with you, a man looking for Kira is reason enough for my head to be on the chopping block."

He looked over to Mattias, "Unless you have anything else to point out."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 4:29 pm

Mattias laughed, "You're underestimating how influential a person like myself can be. I'd talk to you about it here, but that won't work. We'll talk about it at a more secure location." Mattias pulled out his car keys, and clicked them, signaling out where his car was, "Shall we?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:40 pm

He scoffed, "If you're so influential, why do you bring me here? I'm sure you have enough dirt on plenty of the gangsters around here. Take them by the shorthairs and use them as pawns for the time being. If that doesn't work, then recruit the professionals." He turned to the direction of the car, "Well then... I think we can converse later. I need to get my priorities in order." He reached over his shoulder and placed two fingers onto the wound, hissing once he did so, "I know how to clean this thing myself... I don't really trust doctors. And I'm not getting into that car because I don't like you very much. Sorry to say but it's the truth. If you want me any other time, I'm sure you can find me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 10:46 pm

Mattias laughed, "Well, to the gangsters remark, it's because I have much too many things to do. And I'm sorry I don't take to your liking, but I can assure you that if you wish it so, our meeting may lead to a very successful mutual relationship." Mattias held out a business card, in which his name was Kasami Romanov. "If you need anything. You have my number." Mattias walked towards his McLarin. "I'll be seeing you," he said without bothering to turn towards Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fresh off the boat.   Fresh off the boat. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh off the boat.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Beach-
Jump to: