*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

A Quiet Place

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mattias

PostSubject: A Quiet Place   Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:12 pm

Mattias walked into the graveyard, it was roughly 9 in the morning and dead silent. He walked over to the small pond located in the middle of the graveyard and stood there, staring at it.

About time I got some peace and quiet. Now lets see, Kira. The facts. Mass murderer of criminals. Operates with a type of God complex. Kills via heart attack or with a type of mind control, but is restricted by the victims physical ability or knowledge. Uses a name and a face to kill his victims. Theories. Was not born with this ability, theory arisen from the apparent "test run," or demonstration exhibited by Demegawa via Sakura Television. Multiple Kira's exist, from the fact that James Bennett survived. Theory is flawed, waiting for further action. Exhibits abilities that borderline supernatural, but until we run out of all logical options...this is something of the human world.... One hell of a case. Roger should be in Japan soon, after he finishes his campaign in America. Hunter is a criminal and a murderer, but he exhibits a useful level of intelligence, but I don't really take to his liking. Beyond is from Wammy's house, but wouldn't dare agree to an alliance. Ruby hates my guts. Never got into a conversation with Spedster, he seems too interested in money, probably wouldn't be too loyal. Ali seems useful, so does that girl I met in the alleyway. Both of which are probable mobsters. I haven't really built myself up too well. I should probably do something about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:25 am

Airi walks into the graveyard. She planned to visit her parents' grave but stopped on the way when she saw a man standing by the small pond.
Hmmm I wonder why hes in the graveyard so early.
She starts to move towards the man but stops. She cant decide weither to visit her parents' grave or figure out why this strange person is here. Curiousity got the best of her and she already started walking towards him again. When she was about three feet away she blurted out,''Excuse me. Its pretty early and I was wondering why your out here. Sorry if im being a bit noisy.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:37 am

Mattias was still looking at the lake, a slightly tired look in his eyes. "I needed time to collect my thoughts. I've had a lot going on in the past few weeks, and I never got any thinking time. So I thought, nobody would be in the graveyard this early, which they weren't. You can join me if you want, but I won't be much conversation." Mattias rubbed his face, noticing that he had forgotten to shave today.

She, is fucking, beautiful.

Mattias noticed she had a wedding ring on.

Well damn. I guess that's how it goes, wouldn't mind her in the investigation though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:02 am

Airi moves to his side quietly. She noticed he had seen the ring she wore on her finger.''I guess it is quiet out here..and I dont mind if you dont speak...back to me. This ring belonged to my mother. My father gave this ring to her...and my aunt let me keep it ever since....they died. Oh and im...Airi...Airi Hoshino.''she said a bit uncomfortable. For a long moment she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:05 am

After a few minutes Mattias snapped back to reality and said, "Kasami Romanov. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:31 am

A smile appears on her face.''You come here often.....''she says looking towards him.''You know to think and get things straight. I quess.''She couldnt think of anything better to say.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:02 pm

"Unfortunately not. I think I'll need to make it a regular thing though. It's helped me get some things straight" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:42 pm

''Im glad your gettng things clear. To much stress can be bad for your health and brain, you know.''Airi says a little bit more comfortable. She stops staring at the pond and towards the direction of her parents' grave. She almost forgot why she was there in the first place.
He seems pretty nice.
She stares around the grave yard.''Well it was nice meeting you Kasami. Iv come to the graveyard to visit my parents' grave but I ended up bumping into you and got distracted. Id like to visit their grave now if you dont mind. I hope we can meet again.''Airi says with a smile on her face. She heads in the direction of her parent's grave and dissappears out of Kasami's sight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Well she seemed like a nice person. Kind of nice to meet someone like that.

Mattias sat down next to the water, his eyesight never really moving.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:10 pm

Airi stops at the graveyard on the way to Aram's house, hoping shed run into Kasami. She goes stop the pond where they met before. She looks around the graveyard to see if she saw Kasami.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Mattias had been standing in front of a grave titled "Alicia Cocoon." He was staring at it, flowers held in his hand.

It's not my place to do so, but.

He put the flowers so they were parallel to the gravestone, not really aware of his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:27 pm

Airi sits on an bench not far from the pond. She decided to wait a little while and see if anyone shows up. She took one of her sketch books out of her small bag and started to sketch the graveyard. She noticed it was a bit more quiet than the last time she been here. She starts to drawl Kasami standing next to the pond with her at his side. She didnt know the graveyard very well so she didnt want to go off exploring, afraid shed get lost. She wanted to go out and find Kasami but she didnt know where to go.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:44 pm

Mattias started walking, in a rather open area close to the pond. He was looking down, not really able to see around him

Pretty boring day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:53 pm

''Kasami!!!''Airi yells over at him. Airi runs over to him leaving her things at the small bench. Before she knew it she was hugging him. She catch off balance and fell into Kasami, making them both fall. She was suprised by her own actions,''Im really sorry about that honestly.''
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 6:57 pm

Mattias was pretty confused, laying on the ground. He looked at noticed it was Airi, and then started laughing. "Well hello to you too." He stood up, brushed off his shoulders and said, "Well someone was pretty excited to see me. In a grave yard." He smiled and laughed some more. "How may I help you on this fine afternoon?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:11 pm

Airi felt very embarrassed. She stood up and watched him laugh. She didnt find any of that funny but she couldnt help laughing herself. She said,''Today I saw that guy from last night at the nightclub at a cafe. He calls himself Damien but I dont really believe him.''she takes his hand and guides him back to the bench.''I wanted to show you the sketchs I drew.''she says.She hands the sketch book she was just drawling in to him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Mattias flipped through it.

Holy shit.

"Airi, this is amazing." Mattias was staring at a few of the pictures, his mouth hanging open. "Yeah his name is Hunter. You drew me and him, with a moon next to mine? What's that mean?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:27 pm

Airi watchs him be amazed by her sketchs.''It just means you were born during a new goddess of love but I could be wrong.''she explains. She takes her other sketch book out of her bag and shows him other sketchs included her parents' sketchs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:44 pm

He gave her back the first one, after he finished it, took the second one, and was amazed again. He shrugged, "Meh, I guess I was. I never really got into those birth things. Hey Airi, would you be interested in investigation?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:49 pm

Airi takes the first sketch book he handed her and places into her bag.''Yeah im interested.''she says to him. She sits on the bench.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:52 pm

Mattias smiled, "Good, I was hoping you'd accept." Mattias went into his vest, and grabbed a business card. He looked at it for a little bit and said, "I'm a high class detective, and we're kind of looking for people to work with us on the Kira case. I assume you're familiar with it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 7:58 pm

She takes the business card, once he hands it to her, and places it in her pants' pocket and saids,''Iv heard of them before and iv seen one when I was quite young.''She doesnt say anything else but sits there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:01 pm

Mattias was confused by her comment. "I think we're on two different pages. I'm talking about the mass murderer, instead of just a regular killer." Mattias smiled, "He kills with a name and face, and can apparently kill via heart attacks and mind control. Still interested?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:11 pm

''No I mean I had a friend that stopped coming to school and then all these people started to collapse with heart attachs. Alot say is was very strange but others say it was Kira. My friend died and the death of people stopped. Alot of those people were innocent and others not. I went over her house once or twice before she died and I noticed a book in her room titled, Death Note. I dont know much about it but I believed she might be the so called Kira. That was about 3 years ago.''she said. She nodded her head indicating she was still interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:21 pm

Mattias had a few alarms going off in his head. "A notebook, you say.... And you say she died?" Mattias scratched his head.

This further strengthens the theory of there being multiple Kiras, either someone killed the girl in question and took the notebook mentioned, or another one appeared, and took out their competition. This pretty much changes everything. I'll need to look into that.

"Right then, mind coming to headquarters with me?" He held out his hand, as to help her up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Place   

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Place
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next