*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party Empty
PostSubject: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 12:28 am

The thumping of the bass filled his ears as Hunter Kieff strolled into the club. Men and women of ages ranging from sixteen with fake i.d.s to the late thirties. They all were having a good time as the lights flashed and the music pumped powerful beats at fast tempos. The genre ranged from the pulse pounding Drum and Bass to bone chilling Terrorcore music. He shifted his eyes to the people around him, the men were covered in u.v. reactive clothing and glowsticks, while the women had glowing colors in their hair with strobe pacifiers in their mouthes. They were most likely holding the last remnants of designer drugs such as X or PcP...

As he passed through the crowd a man handed him a drink and smiled, "You look tense, bro!" he shouted in an attempt to beat the music, "You need to calm your nerves a little bit!" He winked at him and walked off, leaving Hunter with a plastic cup filled with God knows what. He sniffed the glass suspiciously and was relieved to find a familiar smell; Vodka. With a slim smirk he downed the glass, the taste similar to rubbing alcohol burned his throat as it traveled down and he sputtered as a natural reaction. But there was more of a kick to it than usual, it was spiked.

In a slight buzz he made his way to one of the more secluded areas, the shouts of pleasure from druggies fucking in the bathroom stalls echoed through and he shook his head in disgust as an underaged girl lead two men into the room next to him. It wouldn't surprise him if she was dead or knocked out by the time the police showed up, but that was not his problem. Hunter plopped himself into a chair and pulled four things from his pocket; a small baggy of heroin, a spoon, a clean syringe, and finally his lighter. Two women spotted him as he was about to make his first trip in a week or so and sauntered over to him, "Hey big man." One of them said, "You wanna share with us?"

He wrapped his belt around his forearm and looked to them as he pulled it tight, "You wanna give something in return?" he asked, the both of them catching on on instantly, "Or do you want to keep using that kiddie shit over there?"

They both turned to eachother and began to weigh their options as he prepared the hits. He sprinkled the flakes into the spoon and flipped the lighter on, melting the the substance, "Have you made a decision yet ladies?" They nodded and took a seat next to him. One on his left and another on his right, "Good... Let me take my hit first." He drew a bit of the liquid into the needle and spotted a popping vein, slipping the needle and injecting himself with the liquid. Shortly after he handed the needle to the woman to his left and did the same before finally passing it to the third.

"You see, this is the good stuff." Hunter breathed, "Not like the others, but much easier to find if you know where to look..."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:18 am

Mattias drove towards the club, laughing as he saw people stare at his McLaren as he drove past. He got out, and walked towards the nightclub. He was wearing all black clothing, excluding his tie, consisting of a long-sleeve shirt, pants, shoes, a deep red tie, and a black vest. The clothing was custom made, leaving pocket space in his vest for a gun, without losing the fitted look. He strolled in past the bouncer, cutting the entire line, paying him with a small roll of money. He stepped into the club, ever so slightly nodding his head along with the beat of the dubstep music going on. He walked into the V.I.P. section, which consisted of a balcony that overlooked the dance-floor.

They said he'd be here, what the fuck.

His eyesight scanned from person to person, ignoring several women who tried to talk to him, due to his important looking demeanor. He didn't see his target anywhere, so he moved from private room to private room. He looked into one room, only to be greeted with an orgy in the process. "Ah, well I'm sorry," he said without bothering to divert his stare. He looked into the next room, which consisted of Hunter Kieff and two slutty looking women. He laughed, "You take skanky women and a small bag of heorin instead of making money, and living the good life. I, do NOT, understand this at all." He didn't really figure why he was talking, considering all three of them where blacked out in a heroin induced daze.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:40 am

Hunter looked up to Mattias and chuckled, "If it isn't my employer, Kasami!" He wraps his arms around both girls, "What brings an upstanding man like you to a place like this, eh?" he asked before kissing one of the women and switching to the other, "I thought you had important things to do!"

Last edited by Hunter Kieff on Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:46 am

((Never gave you my name, and if I did I would have told you it was Kasami. So let's pretend o-o))

"I decided to come after you, regardless of how much you might dislike me and the way I operate. That, and I'm addicted to dubstep and other electronica music." Mattias shrugged, "I guess I'm kind of fucked up in the head, huh."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:53 am

He shook his head and tapped the women on their shoulders, a signal to send them off, "You aren't fucked up." He looked to the people around him and spread his arms, "These people are fucked up! Designer drugs and underaged sex is everywhere. Sixteen year olds getting high and fucking people twice their ages is fucked up. Roofies in the alcohol is fucked up, this is a place where people find virtue in vice! There are guns, drugs, music, and all the dirty women you can choose from. There may be a first timer in the rough patches, but what happens happens."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 am

"Agreed. How did joining me go over in your mind? That's really the main reason I'm here." Mattias leaned out of the way of the women, slapping the latter of the two on the ass while she walked out. She kept his face emotionless as she giggled like a fucking schoolgirl and smiled at him. "We can stay down here until you feel like moving, then I'll take you to the V.I.P. section with me, show you some of the benefits you'd be receiving." Mattias rubbed the underside of his fingers on his vest, as if it were dirty.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:14 am

Hunter smiled wryly and leaned foreword in his chair, "Well... After a brief moment of thought and relaxation, I've decided that I'm in. All I need is a steady flow of cash and a room for weapons. I like guns, knives and things to go bang. If you can provide that, and I'm sure that you van, I'm all yours." he stood and cracked his back, "Also, I want some fake identification and insurance that the cops will keep their distance... Wouldn't want to get into any trouble while I spend my time here, would I? But in exchange for all of that I can do what you want, when you want and exactly how you want it done. Torture and interrogation; I'm great with that. Assassination, I can do that too. Kidnapping just so happens to be one of my favorite things to do, and fighting comes as a close second. I can do all of the things that would get you arrested and removed from the police."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:26 am

Airi walks into the party wearing a short pink and black dress and black shoes. She looks around the people for one familiar head, Aram, one of her friends but doesnt see him.
Where the heck is Aram...
Airi heads to the bar area and waits there for Aram's arrival. When he doesnt come almost thirty minutes later, she heads for the private rooms looking for him.
Aram always told me if I didnt see him to check the private rooms because alot of the people there knew him but i dont see him....
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:10 am

"You won't have to worry about anything. Most of your requests have already been implemented into my operation. And I'm sure you wouldn't mind a bit of sabotage then, would you?" Mattias held out a picture of a young red headed female standing in an alleyway, "Her name is Ruby, and I want you to keep her from learning hardly anything about the Kira case. I don't care if you have to burn down a library or destroy a few internet connections, just limit civilian casualties, and it'll be in the name of solving crime. I won't ask too many questions, and neither will anyone else."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:38 am

Airi opens a private room door and sees two men talking.''Does anyone know a Aram Toshinga......''She notices one familiar face, shes seen before.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:01 am

Hunter smiled and plucked the picture from the hands of Mattias, examining it closely, "I've seen her before, actually." He looked to his face and placed the picture into his back pocket, "All I need to know now is where all of the stuff is and where I'll be living for the time being." He spotted a young woman approaching and said, "My mozhem govoritʹ pozzhe, kogda eta devushka ushla." (we can speak later when the girl is gone)

He took a couple of steps past the other man and formed a kind of barrier between her and Mattias, "I'm sorry, but I don't think there is anyone by that name here." he said with a grin, "But here isn't the place to be looking. I don't know if you saw it, but there is a sign saying that this is a private area... Unless you are friends with someone in this room, you will need to leave."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:25 am

Airi paints a smile on her face.''Im very sorry if I disturbed you. I hadnt noticed this was a private area.'' was all that she said. She shut the door quietly behind her. She knew if she stayed there any longer she would regret it. She left the nightclub in her car and headed home. Anger and more anger started to fill up inside her.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:06 pm

"Aw, that was Airi. She's a sweet thing, but I haven't told her how I'm involved in the case yet. It was for the best." Mattias wrote down two addresses in on a card. "This is where you'll be living, and the second one is where headquarters would be." (Kira Taskforce HQ)
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Hunter took the card and placed it into his wallet along with the photo, "Good, good..." he muttered and looked to Mattias, "Is there anything else for us to discuss, brother? If not I think it's high time we both get out of here and go our separate ways... If there is someone after you and saw you coming in here only to leave with me, they will most likely assume two things; You're gay, or we're working together. I would also like it if you could keep tabs on that Airi girl just in case she has too much to say, yeah? I'm not saying you need to kill her, you just need to make sure that her coming here was truly an accident. There is a sign in the hallway and on the door stating that this is a private area, so she is either blind or lying."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:41 pm

"Believe me, she's innocent. She's oblivious to everything we have going on, so you don't need to worry. And for right now, we don't have anything else to talk about. You can go to that place, I'll be at headquarters."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:28 pm

Hunter nodded and began to leave after placing his belt through the loops, but before he stepped through the door he said, "How far is my living place from here, and how might I be able to get in? Is there a key under the doormat or something?" He cracked his neck and added, "And I don't know that girl as well as you seem to do, but the innocent girls make the best informants. Just keep that in mind."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:21 pm

"I'm a detective, a damn good detective. I would be able to see. Key's buried in the plant next to the door."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:57 pm

"I'm just saying that you should be careful. If this Red girl you're worried about catches wind of you two being friends, she just might use her to get rid of you." He stated, an air of urgency in his voice, "But if you're sure, I won't question it... If the mind fails you can only rely on your gut. If there's an explosion or house fire in the near future, just assume that it's me and leave it to the stupid people." With that he exited the V.I.P room, his hands in his pockets and a plan being created in his twisted mind, "I can't wait to play with my new toys."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party   Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guns, Drugs and One Hell of A Party
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: