*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting Place

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Airi walks up to a house. She looks at the address and then at the address on the card.
Yup im at the right place.
She leans against the wall of the house and sets her bag on the ground next to her. It was already dark and a bit colder than ealier. She sticks her pale hands in her jacket' pockets and waited for someone to come. She shivered and scanned the area, to see if anyone was coming,''......''.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:46 pm

Hunter peered from the window of his new home and spotted Airi standing at the door. He checked his watch and it read 9:50, She's early... That's good. Slowly, Hunter descended the stairs, slipping on a plain wife beater and a pair of black sweatpants. Once he reached the door he slipped on some white socks and opened the door, bags formed under his eyes from a long day, "So you're here... Come in." he said, turning around and closing the screen door behind him so the hot air wouldn't escape.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Airi picked up her bag and walked through the doors. She looked Damien up and down and said,''You seem very tired. Im guessing you had a long day at work.''
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:56 pm

Hunter nodded and stifled a yawn, "I did have a long day." he said, "And it's about to get just a little longer." he looked over Airi and noticed that the front door was still open, "Close the door behind you, please." he said and walked to the living room of the apartment, sitting on the couch in a rather informal position. He was leaned back as far as he could and sat with a wide range, a hand rubbing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Airi shut the door behind her quietly. She stared at the interior of the house while walking over to the couch. She sat next to him with the bag on the floor, watching him rub his eyes.''So this is where your staying....Its quite nice.''she said looking around the place again then back at him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:12 pm

Hunter nodded in reply and turned his head to her, "Yeah it is... Much better than the places that I used to stay in." he said, "So... Have you thought up any good reasons as to why I should let you help?" he asked, "Or do you have anything else to say?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 5:25 pm

Airi doesnt say anything at first but then says,''I might be a help to you. Having me, might get the job done quicker and I can be quite useful sometimes. I dont complain much about things. If im told to do something and I think it is reasonable to do, I will do it without questions. Ill follow your rules and your expectations. I dont know what your capable of but maybe when you need someone I could help. I dont believe I might be able to help you very much but I can try.''
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Hunter smiled at her explanation and patted her on the shoulder, "That is exactly what I was looking for! You have impressed me a little." He stood and opened a door behind the couch. It looked like a normal closet until he pushed out the false back which lead to his 'workshop', "I want you to see something." he said as he examined the weapons on the walls, "I have guns, knives, explosives... All of the things that Kira would want me dead for. My job is to sabotage hubs that may contain information about Kira in order to keep Red," he held up a picture, "Away from him. I am going to be a domestic terrorist of sorts. Starting with libraries, internet places, even electrical plants. If all else fails, I'll put a bullet between her eyes."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Airi walks over to his 'workshop' and stared at all the weapons. ''Well you might want start with the electrical plants but the library is even better. Iv seen Kira information on the news but not much. If they find anything more about Kira, they probably keep it a secret and keep it in files, and if they do....This Red person might be after the new reports if she hasnt gotten to it already. The library is a great resource so destroying that would make it hard for Red, I guess. So you have everything planned out.....so far.''
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:50 pm

"Yeah..." he said, "But all I have to worry about now is making sure that I don't get myself killed before I can complete my mission. My name and face is pretty unknown here, so for all he knows I'm an immigrant who works at a local restaurant. Laying low is one thing that I'm good at... But I have to be careful that I never have my face seen at more than one place or else people will begin to get suspicious of me. I'm going to need some pawns to put into play. Kira has his fanatics; so I need to find a loyal group of my own." he looked to Airi, "And that is where you com in... I need people who aren't afraid to die and hate Kira with a burning passion. Most of these people may be criminals, so I don't want you just waltzing into clubs and getting yourself killed, or worse. I should only need five, but I do not need a huge group or else they will become extremely hard to manage. Be careful of spies, cops and the like. I am operating on a level in which the police can't. That is why Kasami hired me."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:10 pm

''If you were to have a larger group, itd probably drawl attention to you. Im not afraid to die....Iv nearly died when I was born let alone as I grew up. I was a very ill child and I spent 9 years in a bed sick. Youd think id be afraid of being in that situation again but im not. I am and always will be not afraid of death. I think its wrong to kill someone even though they are bad or good. I hate Kira for that. If someone were ment to die, they wouldnt be punish by the Kira, it isnt he/she job to kill people like they are dieing now, only for revenge, which is even worst. Spies I can handle. You know how good my vision is in day light and during the night. Some people need to be careful of me...''she says to him.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:46 pm

Airi hears a cell phone ringing.''Are you going to answer that?''she asks Damien.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:32 am

She walks over to the couch. She noticed a cell phone laying there, ringing,''Do you live things laying around?''she askes. She picks the cell phone up and places it to her ear.''Hello...?''she says into the phone. When she hears Kasami's voice her heart starts pounding hard.''We'll be there...''She hung the phone up and stared at Damien,''Kasami wants us at some club called Pulse...He said he has an idea about our first job...He'll be waiting in the V.I.P. section and we can go striaght in without waiting.''Airi left the cell phone on the couch, grabbed her bag, and headed for the door.''Meet you there Damien. See ya'.She shut the door behind her and started to run.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting Place Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting Place   Meeting Place I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting Place
Page 1 of 1