*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Operation: Phlegethon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

First Operation: Phlegethon Empty
PostSubject: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 pm

Mattias was sitting in the V.I.P. section of a nightclub titled "Pulse," which he had rented out for the night. He took out his cell phone, and called Airi and Hunter. "I'm at Pulse, I need both of you here as soon as possible. I have an idea about your first job. I'll be waiting in the V.I.P. section, and don't bother waiting in line, I've bought both of you the rights to bypass it."
Mattias hung up, and leaned against the balcony, nodding his head ever so slightly to the dubstep blasting over the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:41 am

Mattias began to rub his face, probably out of impatience. His ears perked up when he heard a robotic voice blast through the speakers, "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron."

Steady dubstepping today, I guess I chose a nice time to hatch a genius plan.

He stood up from leaning over and laughed at his own egotism.

Hunter will probably appreciate what I have in mind more than Airi, unless I misjudged her, and she's actually a psychotic freak. But who knows.

Mattias walked over to the couch they had on the V.I.P. balcony section, and sat there, reveling in his loneliness.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:21 am

Airi stands infront of the club out of breathe. She walked striaght through the crowd of people into the club. She spotted Kasami up on the balcony right when she got in and made her way quietly towards the V.I.P. section. She could of just dissappeared in the crowd due to how many people there were. She found the stairs and headed up them quietly, being unheard. She sat at a chair only a couple of feet away from Kasami and said,''Hi...Damien is on his way I believe...''She shows a bit of concern in her eyes.''Did i mislead you? You must think im weird. I get it.... Iv gotten used to being calling weirdo, freak, and idoit, I dont mind.''She stares at the ground quietly.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:38 am

Mattias started laughing, "No, not at all. You come off as a nice girl, and a mission like this would probably make someone like Hunter extatic, more than someone like yourself. Unless I misjudged you, and you're actually a psychopath." Mattias shrugged.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:55 am

Airi just stared at him then smiled.''Im still myself, nice, I guess. Sometimes I go over board but im still my same self in the end. You know, everytime I see you, you seem depressed but when you notice me there, you smile.....''she says to him with a sweet grin.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:05 am

Mattias shrugged, "I'm usually thinking when I'm alone. I tend to do that, I have a lot to think about. Ya know? The Kira case, you, Hunter, Orosco. A lot on my plate, I do what I can to multitask."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:30 am

Hunters head bobbed to the pulsing beat of the dubstep whilst he slipped unseen through the crowd, sticking true to his name. There better be a good reason for this... I'm extremely tired. As he pushed his way through, he shook off a few intoxicated people that tried to latch onto him until he reached the doors to the V.I.P. section. The man guarding the door asked for a name to which Hunter replied, "Kieff." The guard didn't even bother to check the list and opened the door for him and Hunter stepped through, the noise instantly muffled once he reached the inside, "Now where the hell are they?" he asked himself after spending ten minutes looking around.

He asked a man for directions and he pointed him in the right direction, pushing open another door to reach the table that Kasami and Airi were sitting at. He took a seat across from the two and propped his head on his hands, a tired sigh escaping his lips, "You called?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:57 am

Mattias clasped his hands together saying, "Well it's about time. But, none the less, I have your first operation. You are to burn down these power stations, and bomb this apartment complex. I don't care how, I just need it done, and soon. This will be titled Operation: Phlegethon. Good luck to you both." Mattias rummaged through his pockets, and place a few pieces of paper on the table, with the addresses written down on them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 am

Hunter furrowed his brow at Mattias and shook his head, "You called me all the way here at this time of night just to give me a piece of paper and send me off? Why didn't you just tell me over the phone?" he sat up and looked at the piece of paper, "You didn't even attempt to explain what they looked like, what type of security they have, or why you want them gone. I'm fine with doing it, I just don't like going in half cocked and blind." he said, an air of annoyance in his voice His plot better not be full of holes, or I'll pick him right apart.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:15 am

"It's a test run, sweet heart. If you can get rid of these meaningless power stations, and this one apartment, I might consider keeping you around. And what kind of mission is sent over the phone? I mean, you might as well be formal. They look like the buildings that are at these addresses. It's not that hard, Mr. Renowned Russian Criminal." Mattias kind of laughed, he felt like insulting Hunter. It kind of humored him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:26 am

He smiled at the insult and retorted, "If they're meaningless, why would you waste my and your time by sending me to them? If it's meaningless you would have told me over the phone, and finally why would you use me and then threaten me with being cast aside. I don't think you have many options because as of now, I'm the best you got. I can do things that you can't touch. And you don't have to be such a smart ass with me; I can put two and two together." He pointed a thumb to Airi and said, "If anyone here has something to prove, It's that girl right there."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:40 am

Airi just sat there listening to their little conversation with one hand under her chin. Airi smiled at the little comment Damien made of her and said,''Booms, explosives, I can handle that. I can set a boom in the apartment tomorrow and have it explode an hour later....As for the power stations, Ill set 3 booms where there is most power, and ill place some explosives in different parts of the power stations, so itll go out in a bang. How does that sound? To much?''She fiddles with a piece of her hair and smiles at them.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:49 am

Hunter casted a glance over to Airi, "Do you even know how to make a bomb?" he asked suspiciously, "Anyone can talk about making explosions, but do you know how to set timers and construct them properly? Do you know proper chemical compositions? And about the power plants, they are made so not just anyone can get in. You need clearance for certain areas, there are closed circuit televisions that will track your every move and a lot of people will come to stop you if something is considered suspicious. If you show up on more than one camera setting up those charges, your ass is grass... There is one thing that I know and always take to heart; things sound better on paper than in practice." He rubbed his forehead tiredly, "But if you want to go in half cocked and misinformed, that's on your ass... After all, Mr. Genius over here will deny even knowing your name."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:22 am

''I should inform you I do know how to set a boom correctly, but if you have a plan, ill follow. Im only helping you and thats what I intend to do. My uncle was a chemist, he showed me somethings about chemical compositions....''she states, leaning back in the chair. She raised her hands over her head and yawned.''Its getting pretty late....''
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:33 pm

Mattias nodded, "Just take out the power stations, and the apartment. I'll inform you what to do after that. You can cause however many explosions you want in the power stations, but I want the apartment completely decimated. Hunter can help with that, placing explosives on load-bearing columns and what not. Don't fuck this up, either of you, because if you get caught, I can't keep you out of jail. I'll try to divert police attention, but if the alarms go off, I can't really help you from there." Mattias smiled, "At the end of all this, you two get a little surprise." He leaned back, and held his arms out across the couch. "Now what are you two waiting for. Go."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 4:22 pm

Airi raised an eyebrow when Kasami mentions a suprise.
I wonder what that could possibly be.
''Well my aunt is going to be worried if im not home before midnight so ill start to head out. Damien, mind if I come over tomorrow to discuss the plan? If your to tired tomorrow, I can come the next day.''Airi says looking down at some people.''Daien get some rest...Will you...''Airi grabs her bag and walks towards the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:04 pm

Hunter narrowed his eyes slightly and said to Mattias, "I thought you said that you didn't want any innocent people involved with this? If I blow one apartment complex, that could kill hundreds of people. I may be a killer, but I make it a point not to involve the innocent. If this is all to get rid of that Red woman, I can find many other ways to do it. All of them involving a gun."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:21 pm

"I asked you to blow up an apartment complex. We need to send a message, and this is what we'll do. There will be enough time for a few people to get out. We don't need an assassination, that's the LAST thing we need. So, just blow the place up. Please, and thank you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 5:25 pm

Hunter sighed and pressed him once again, "A message about what? At most, people will think that it's an act of domestic terrorism! Are you trying to tell people that there is no such thing as safe? Or possibly are you going to blow them up until Kira decides to show himself? If it's the second one, It won't work because from what I've noticed, he can make people commit fucking SUICIDE! If there isn't a valid reason for this I'm not doing it."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Mattias sighed, "I didn't hire you to do anything against Kira. I hired you to keep Ruby from knowing too much. Do I REALLY have to explain myself any more than that. Honestly?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 7:29 pm

He nodded, "You do. I can't blow a whole complex in order to get rid of one person. That plan is so full of holes that I could strain rice with it, but I'll go with it anyway. Since you can't come up with a reason to blow it up, I'll have to think of one on my own..." he stood up and pushed open the door to the exit, "Make sure that the cops don't touch this." There is no arguing with that man... A liar as well as a hypocrite. I thought that I could like him, but that's impossible. "And don't fuck me over."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 8:11 pm

Mattias laughed, "Her and Spedster both live in the complex. Way to spoil the damn surprise. That's the message we need to be sending, killing her in the explosion would've been a bonus, but. Make sure she isn't there when you do it. Off you go. I'll handle the police."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Operation: Phlegethon   First Operation: Phlegethon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Operation: Phlegethon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: