*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Visiting The Hospital

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
yamikala15

yamikala15

Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:43 pm

''Well today I went to the hospital to see my aunt, since I heard she got in a car accident. In her room, seeing her like she was, was horrible. Her eyes were full of pain. Her husband talked about the accident like it was a joke and ment to be funny. I could tell he didnt really care about her, so I ran.''Airi says calmly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:45 pm

He sat there thinking.He's still in the hospital right? Why don't we go there and you tell him everything you think about him? That will take a load of you're chest.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Airi doesnt say anything.''.....It might help but I dont believe itll do any good. Iv been under alot of stress lately. Alot of my family members died aand my aunt is the only one left. Since I didnt die.....others have.''she started to say the last part to herself.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:09 pm

He looked at her.I've got my aunt only aswell. My parents died. And I came to Japan to my aunt. She's my only family and I try to be as nice and spend as much time as I can with her, you should do the same since family is something very important.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:16 pm

''Your right...I do spend as much time as I can but I have things to do. I guess we're more alike than we both thought. But ever since I stopped being ill as a child, family members have died, including my parents. All I am is a curse with a cute mask on...''she said looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:21 pm

Did someone tell you that? Or did you start thinking that you're self?If you did.He slapped her over the head.Never do that again.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:27 pm

''You didnt have to do that 'cause now im going to have a headache for the rest of the day. When I was a kid people either didnt talk to me...or called me names. I got used to it and then I began to think it was true....''she said rubbing the top of her head. She slapped him on the back of his head and started laughing.''Now we're even.''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:31 pm

You shouldn't let it get to you're head. You should just be you're self...think of you're self as a very needed family member because you're aunt will need you. Oh and if someone calls you names again call me and I'll teach them a lesson.He laughed.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:36 pm

''Okay Mr.cutie. Ill consider my self a royal and very important...and very needed family member. Now ill need a crown that says 'Be Yourslef' on it and a big throne the size of Japan. Ill call you if anyone comes 2 feet close to me to make fun of me. You can be a king, I guess but on a lower throne.''she laughes.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:40 pm

He laughedYou're a pretty good joker, you should do a show.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:42 pm

Airi stares at him with a serious face.''I wasnt joking.....''then she smiled again and laughed, her cheeks began to turn red.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:45 pm

You got me there.He laughed some more.Hey I know let's visit you're aunt together. If you're uncle says something I'll help you stand up to him.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Airi smiled at him.''I guess we can head to the hospital so see her.''She stands up off the bench.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:51 pm

He stood upRight, you lead.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:00 pm

Airi takes his hand and heads to the hospital. Her heart starts pounding, loudly. When they got to the entrance she headed to the security desk. The lady didnt ask for any id but pressed the button and the buzzer went off. Airi leaded Sped through the ER, passed the Visiting room, and to her aunt's room. Her uncle was still there but he was sitting next to her aunt, holding her hand, acting like he cared.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:04 pm

He stood there looking at Airi's aunt and then at her uncle he almost went for her uncle but he controlled his emotion's.That's you're aunt and you're uncle right?He asked her.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:08 pm

''Yeah...That's my aunt and that's her husband...''she said quietly. Her uncle turned and stood up. He said,''Who the hell are you? What are you doing here with my neice?''He started towards them,to grab Airi away from Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Calm down. This is a hospital, I'm her friend so no need to get agressive, since you're wife needs her rest.He said in a calm tone.He's not hurting you Airi?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:20 pm

Airi stared at her aunt.''He isnt hurting me...''she said silently. Airi's uncle, pulled her into a hug, and squeezed her tightly. He said into her ear,''Tell him to live or i'll kill your aunt.''Airi's body went completely still.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:24 pm

He noticed something wrong with AiriHey are you alright?He moved closer to them.Reaching into his pocket for his pocket knife.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:30 pm

Airi's uncle notices Sped reaching for something in his pocket. He takes his own knife out and holds it up to Airi's neck. Airi didnt move. He yelled at Sped,''What the hell is that in your pocket? Come any closer and she dies!''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:34 pm

He took out his knife and put it on the ground.Then in a moment he took out another knife from his shoe and threw it in the leg of the of the uncle.Run! Now!
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Her uncle yelled and cursed at Sped. He fell on the ground. Airi ran from her uncle while she had a chance.''What about my aunt?''she asked Sped while she got over to him. She stood in the hallway, not knowing what to do. Her uncle grabbed his knife and throw it at Sped's leg. He said,''When im done with her, i'll burn you and this hospital down!''
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Bastard.He fell to the ground.Airi get some help I'll protect you're aunt.He said and ho took his other knife and threw it at uncle's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 4:46 pm

Airi ran for help. Her uncle screamed when he was hit with the knife. He pulled the knifes out of his shoulder and leg and started to bleed. He took a match out of his pocket while breathing hard and tried to start it. He started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting The Hospital   Visiting The Hospital - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting The Hospital
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next