*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Reconnecting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattias

PostSubject: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:46 pm

Mattias was walking into the the park, it was the dead of night. He walked with a smile on his face, obviously happy about something. He was about in the middle of the park now, one of the lights shining on him. Nobody was around, and everything was mostly pitch dark. He stood in the middle of the light, as to make himself noticeable. He stood there, waiting. He had only one thought on his mind, and that was the fact that he was winning, he was winning with his new accomplice.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:14 pm

Roger had been roaming around the park, enjoying the beauty of nature at night. He strolled at a leisurely pace, not really caring where he went. Following the path of the park, he found a man standing there with a smile on his face. "Good evening, sir." He called out to the man as he was just a few feet away from him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:20 pm

"Evening, sir." Mattias started walking towards him, "As creepy as this sounds, I've been waiting for someone of your caliber to come to Japan. Yes, Orosco, I'm your stalker, and I need you to help me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:29 pm

Roger was caught off guard by this statement made by the mysterious man. "What are you trying to say? And how in the world do you know my name??" He inquired, showing confusion on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:32 pm

"I understand you have a ton of questions, so, for the sake of it. Just get them out of the way right now." Mattias shrugged a little bit, "But, as mysterious and creepy as I may seem, I can make you helping me worth your while."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:41 pm

Something about the man was unsettling with Roger, but his curiosity got the best of him. "What am I about to get myself into?" He thought to himself. He had his hand in his pocket holding his father's pocket watch. He just looked at the man, saying, "What do you want."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:02 pm

"Well, I need you to help me catch a criminal. One who uses a name and face to kill, and doesn't need to be anywhere near the victim. He's virtually uncatchable, but we need to catch him. THAT'S why I know who you are, and that's why I need you to help me."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:10 pm

Roger thought about the statement for a while. "A killer who kills from a distance? Interesting..." After a few moments of thought, he said, "You must have me confused for my father or something. I don't really do that kind of stuff. The only thing I've done was to find my parents' killers. And I don't know if I even found them all."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:28 pm

"Oh no, I've heard of your father. He would have been a very helpful man indeed. It's a shame he was murdered in such a way. But no, I'm quite certain it's yourself I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:31 pm

"I'm not gonna drop everything I'm doing to fulfill some random guy's request." He replied, putting his foot down on the conversation. "It'd be different if he had shown some kind of respect or something. Just coming out and expecting me to do it isn't really a good way to make a wonderful first impression.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:38 pm

"Oh believe me, I don't expect you too. My name is Kasami Romanov. World renowned super detective, otherwise known as 'L.'' Mattias dug into his coat pocket, and pulled out a card with all the information needed to reach him. "Here is my card, now please, consider the offer I've given you. I'll be waiting at the Nightclub named Pulse at midnight tomorrow, come there if you're interested." Mattias held out his hand, his card in between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger Orosco

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:11 pm

Roger took the card from the man's outstretched hands. "Alright." He said, looking at the card. He put the card in his pocket, gave the man a nod, and continued with his walk in the park. "This could be fun.. But I don't know anything about what is going on. He just continued thinking as he left the park.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reconnecting   

Back to top Go down

Reconnecting
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1