*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pulse

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 8:05 pm

He looked over to Airi and stood next to her, taking another sip of his drink, "Are you okay?" he asked, "Did I do something wrong?" he looked down to the man staring up and blinked, "The hell is that?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:46 pm

''I dont know....He's been looking at me for a while now...''she said a bit scared. She keep her eyes on him and never looked away.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:25 am

"I just really wanted to get everyone acquainted." Mattias leaned over and looked at the man staring at Airi. "Probably just thinks you're hot, nothing to worry about." He cocked his head towards the couch, "Just sit down and you'll forget about him eventually." Mattias got away from the balcony, "So, you wanna hear your mission or just rest a bit more? Because I have something kind of fun in mind."
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:42 am

"Oh well of course!" He said, showing a little enjoyment in the events that were going on. He picked up his paper and placed his pen back in his pocket. "What are we gonna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:30 am

Hunter turned from the balcony and took a seat, sipping his drink, "I would like to hear it, but I do think we should wait a bit longer before making crucial moves." he looked to Matt and continued, "She's gonna be pissed about my toasting her place and she'll be looking for an excuse to get at you or anyone associated with you. From what I understand she hates everything about you." Hunter popped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it, inhaling the smoke, "So if you want something done I suggest we spread it over the course of a few days, maybe even weeks. Chances are she'll be looking for us, even though I'm just a helping hand at the local cafe. Build up on the large parts with small details and make it look like random violence."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 1:28 pm

"She probably assumes you work for me, but that's just the thing. She has all her plans based off of pure assumption. She probably THINKS it was me who blew her house up, but it's nothing she can prove. She's basically blind. Anyway, I'll tell you the basics of my plan. We're going to take Ruby out of the equation all together. Before you jump to conclusions, no, we aren't going to kill her. I have something a lot more interesting in mind." Mattias raised his hand, "HEY!" he shouted. A small, nervous looking man came running up the stairs, and Mattias motioned for him to come closer. He whispered something in the mans ear, and he ran off. He then came back, holding 3 hangars, all with the clothing they were holding covered with black dry-cleaning bags. Mattias took them from him, placed them on the table, and unzipped them. One was holding a police officers uniform, the other a black and blue suit, and the last, a jacket, white shirt, a black tie, and a skirt, all fitted for a woman. "Welcome to the phase one, ladies and gentlemen."
Back to top Go down
ki chigai

ki chigai

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Somehow, ki chigai managed to enter this club through a back door. Her head was always down as she walked and people seem to not notice her, which was just the way she liked it. She looked around and found some drinks on the table, she grabbed one and took a drink of it inconspicuously. As she walked around the club, she bobbed her head to the music and made her teddy bear that she always carried around with her, dance to the beat of the music. Ki Chigai giggled to herself before digging through lazy people that didn't dance pockets. She loved the guys that tried to pick up women, just standing there, trying to charm their way into the young ladies pants, it was pathetic, but they were good when it came to wallets. She seized a few wallets before heading out the way she came in.
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 7:11 pm

Roger's face showed some enjoyment in the outfits Kasami produced. "Ooh. Now this is gonna get fun," he said with a smile, "What's the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:03 pm

"Well, they want to wait a little bit." Mattias sighed. "There will be no plan at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:14 pm

Hunter looked over the clothes and held up a hand to Matt's comment, "Not anymore." he said, "This just peaked my interest." He examined the suit and said, "Oh look it's just my size. What is the plan?"
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:26 pm

Airi walked over to Kasami, to examine the clothes. Shes been quiet the whole time till now.''I see im included in this plan.''She stood there quietly waiting for him to explain the plan.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 8:35 pm

Mattias laughed a little bit, "Well then. If you must know, we're going to fake ourselves a Kira. He's a prisoner on death row, and we'll be acting as if he was the one behind all the murders." He walked around the table a few times. "Since Bennett didn't really pull much attention this is sure to, considering it won't be singled out to just the television. I haven't really thought a lot of it through after that, but it'll either include L making an announcement without the mask and voice changer, or something along those lines." He shrugged, and held his hands out horizontally, "But it'll be fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Roger Orosco

Roger Orosco

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:05 pm

"Wait, wait, wait. You're saying we get to fake a murder??" He said, with a bit of interest in his voice. "I like it already."Oh yea, this sounds like one hell of a case...
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:04 pm

"Or maybe it's a real one and we make it look like Kira's." Hunter replied, "I would prefer my option to be brutally honest..." he folded his arms and leaned back in his seat, "I haven't had a chance to do something taking down that apartment complex."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Mattias nodded his head, after thinking a while. "It will either go one of two ways. One of the Kira's will try to contact our "murderer" through their murders, and depending on that we'll hopefully see how many their are. Either that, or we can do something along the lines of broadcasting ourselves bringing our dummy Kira in. Orosco, being the police officer credited with pulling him in. Hunter credited with being the detective who...detectived everything. Airi will be the news reporter, considering we'll need to cover as many roles as possible. Hunter, you can put a flesh mask on or something, considering your hair is still dyed. We won't have to worry about Orosco, considering he's fairly new to Japan. Airi won't really need to be protected at all, considering her role will have nothing to do with the police force."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:00 am

Hunter downed the rest of his drink and grabbed another from a passerby. He swirled it around for a second before downing it without a second thought, coughing at the burn in his throat, "So in short I have the boring part?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 am

"You basically get to follow them and look pretty." Mattias shrugged, "You're valuable to me, and I can't risk it." He then pointed to Orosoco, "You're new, so it doesn't matter where you go." He then looked to Airi. "Nobody will question you, considering I don't even know what your actual job is."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 2:20 pm

Airi stared at Kasami.''I dont have an actual job. I just drawl and paint pictures and sell them to museums and work as a cook in my free time. I inherited my parents' money but I want to do things without it being easy to get...''she said taking a breath. The smell of alcohol filled her nose but she ignored it.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 11:24 pm

He tapped one of the servers once again and ordered a few shots of vodka before turning to Airi, "You can always take my place." Hunter said, taking one of the shots, "I never really liked cameras anyways." he downed a second, "Unless you don't want to that is." he chuckled and took the third, shivering as it burned down his throat.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

((sorry. iv been kind of busy....))

Airi looked at Hunter for a moment before saying,''As much as i'd like to take you up on that offer..I think i'll stick with my own role...''. Airi grabbed the outfit meant for her and started for the stairs. ''Im going home...Im not feeling very comfortable here..''she said on her way to the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:48 pm

Once she stood up, Hunter casted a small glance in her direction and turned back to Matt and his friend, "Yesli ya pytayusʹ ostanovitʹ yee ili pozvolitʹ yeĭ idti?" (Should I try to stop her or let her go?)
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Mattias was sitting, rather powerfully on the couch. " зависит от Если вы хотите, чтобы она или нет" (Depends on if you want it or not.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pulse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pulse   Pulse - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pulse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Moderator Applications-
Jump to: