*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting With Beyond

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Meeting With Beyond Empty
PostSubject: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 9:08 pm

Nadia sat at a table towards the back of the cafe, her legs propped up on a chair beside her with her one hand wrapped around a mug of black coffee. Her other hands rested in her pocket. Looking around the small cafe she wondered for the millionth time if she should be there.

So many people so many deals and I've only been here a week. Fuck. I honestly shouldn't be doing this without talking to Connan or Tsuchi first, but I haven't seen a sign of either of them. Then again I haven't gone to the warehouse yet...

She ran a hand through her hair and looked out the front window, checking to see if her companion had arrived yet.

I'll see what he has to say then make my final decision. Who knows, working with this guy and Kisame could help us out.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 4:05 am

Beyond was already in the cafe reading a newspaper. When he saw Nadia enter he walked over and sat down with her.
"So you decided to come then, thank you." Beyond smiled.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Nadia smiled slightly and nodded, moving her feet from their current position to the floor. "Yeah, I'm here." Her smile faltered and a cold business expression took it's place. "But I want to get one thing straight: I'm here to listen. If I like your ideas, maybe I'll stick around and help, but until then I'm not on your side until I say so. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 6:07 am

"Yeah I've got it. I'm not really interested who you are working for even if it is Kasami but if we share a common goal I don't see why we can't be aquaintances. Though Kasami does seem brutally against me and the team I have seeing as he blew up my friend's apartment. Anyway what I want you for is for a person of action. Tough and not scared of anything, and with considerable skills to pull of certain tasks. I'm not that kind of person so I need someone to be that person. I want Kira brought down by any means neccasary, I don't much care for the law as long as that happens. I'd like you to be my 'man of action' so to speak. Please share your thoughts on this and what you would like out of this." Beyond said to Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 9:41 pm

Nadia laughed darkly. "So pretty much you want someone to go in, shoot people and blow shit up if nessesary all while getting what you need?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 3:07 am

"Well yeah pretty much though I'm sure blowing up things won't be neccasary. It will only be one, two or three times that I'll need you to go into dangerous situations and that won't be for a little while anyway. Any plan I have I will tell you beforehand and you can refuse to do it if you think it's too dangerous and you can have a lot of input on the plans I make too. I wouldn't think you would even consider this unless you get something out of it so tell me what you would like if you were to accept the proposal."
Back to top Go down
ki chigai

ki chigai

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:04 pm

ki chigai was outside the cafe standing there. No one ever noticed her, she was like a ghost, and that's the way she liked it. A tall man threw a half eaten cookie into a garbage bin close by. Ki chigai's eyes widen with excitement. "COOKIE!" she screamed and ran to the garbage, rummaging out the cookie. She took a big bite then started to shove a piece of that cookie into her teddy bear's mouth. "Come on, Teddy! Eat it! I know you're hungry." She smiled. "See, Doesn't that taste good?" She made the teddy bear nod. After devouring the rest of the cookie, Ki pressed her face against the glass window of the cafe. She peered inside breathing heavily on the glass. As she steamed up the window she wrote 'BOO!' on it and giggled, walked away with a little skip in each step.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:43 pm

((Not meaning to be mean, but Ki, do you mind not posting here? have fun everywhere else but when people are having talks like this it's best not to post in them. Some people can get really angry about it. I know you didn't do a lot but still... sorry. thanks))

Nadia shrugged. "I don't care about dangerous situations, that's where I work, that's what I do. I'll let you know if, God forbid, something's too risky but that's very very unlikely. And as for me helping you with plans... I'll suggest different tactics here or there, different ways to do something but I mostly am just the man power. Even in groups I've worked in before I've just kinda listened, added a bit here and there but mostly stood back." She took a sip of her coffee as she looked out the window.

"I don't do everything for something... but I always demand secrecy. No one knows about me except for you and anyone that absolutely has to. Ok?" She ran a finger around the edge of her mug. "If you send me somewhere to do a job and I see something that will benefit me later, I'm allowed to take it so long as it doesn't jepordise your mission. And... how much are you willing to pay? I'm not big on money but I'm low right now so..." Fuck. Why did I tell him that? She didn't look at him as she took a drink. "Do my terms make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm gonna have to dive into the account set up for me when I joined Wammy's house for this, but there is plenty enough there so it will be fine.
"Your terms make perfect sense and I fully agree with everything. I can set you up with anything you need as well like accomodation, weapons etc. As for pay it will be for every job that you do. We can work out the price when I've let you know about the job I need you to do and then I'll pay you half before and half after it's done. Does that sound fair to you?" Beyond said to Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 8:59 pm

Nadia nodded. "I wouldn't have it any other way. And as for weapons and accomodations I can manage those on my own, but I'll let you know if I need anything specific though."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 3:51 pm

"Okay sounds good. I'll give you a number you can contact me on and if you could give me a number I can reach you on I can call you when the time comes." Beyond said to her. He got out a pen and a notepad and wrote a contact number on the pad.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 9:02 pm

"I don't have a number at the present, but when I do I'll reach you. If I call you before that it'll be from a disposable so don't call me back." She took a drink from her mug as she watched him write.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 4:37 pm

Beyond ripped off the note with his number on and gave it to Nadia.
"Just call me on that number whenever you want, I always have that phone on me so I'll definitely pick up."

((Sorry It took ages to reply, I've been busy with work and Buffy lately lol but im back again now))
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:30 pm

Nadia took the paper. "Sounds good to me."

((its ok. and sorry Ive been gone. visiting family))
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:14 pm

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you soon then. Talk later." Beyond said as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:07 pm

She nodded. "Talk later."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:04 am

Beyond walked off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting With Beyond   Meeting With Beyond I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting With Beyond
Page 1 of 1