*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Questions and Answers.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Questions and Answers. Empty
PostSubject: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 4:57 pm

Spedster walked into the hotel that Beyond was in. It was basically evening somewhere between nine o'clock or so. He wasn't wearing his usual clothes since he didn't want to be recognized. He went to the floor that beyond's room was and ringed on his door hoping that he was at home.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 11:18 pm

Ruby opened the door, "Hello Spedster," she said her voice void of all emotion. "Oi, Beyond Sped is here." She looked sped over wondering why he was dressed oddly. If it was so easy for her to get on L's team perhaps he made the same deal. The so called L never mentioned anything about getting Sped out of the way perhaps he already was.
"Why are you dressed different?" she asked flicking the safety off one of her guns.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 10:44 am

Sped looked around to see if he was not followed then looked at Ruby.I had a change of style, or I may be followed. I got some questions to Beyond. So can I come in?
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 am

((Correction, I said "I could enter Phase two and easily get both you and Sped out of the way." ;D))
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 12:09 pm

((Meh, she still doesn't trust him.))

Ruby nodded, "Yeah," She said opening up the door more and stepping to the side. "So is this just male bounding time? Should I leave?" She asked lighting up a smoke.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 1:10 pm

He looked at RubyDo as you wish. I know you basically hate after....that day....so you can stay or else I'm afraid you will start being a little untrusting of us both, but I would like for it to be male bonding time.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:23 pm

"I'm not mad anymore Sped." She said with a sigh, "But our relationship will never be the same." She add and looked at Beyond, "Do you want me to stay? or go?"
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 5:37 pm

"Stay, we are a team after all. I'm sure Kasami has tried swaying both of you to his side, that's just his style. But I don't really care if he has, we are a team none the less and we share any information. So Sped what questions do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 11:03 am

He took a deep breathe IS it true that you went crazy at the Wammy house? I had a talk with Kasami he said you went crazy and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:55 pm

"Any one would go crazy having to sped extended amounts of time with So called L." She said flopping down in an arm chair.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 4:12 pm

"No I didn't go crazy. My best friend commited suicide at a young age there. After that I was next in line to succeed L. I couldn't stay in that house any more, too many bad memories and too much pressure. So I left. Went and made my own life, keeping my interests in the major cases, and keeping contact with Wammy's house also. But I could never go back there after that."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:33 pm

He looked at him and was a little happy with the answer. Well the truth is I'm actually.....working for Matt, as a double agent. He doesn't got anything on you but if he will he can put you in jail. I don't think that he has a lot of info on Kira so I don't think that working with him is going to change much about the case. So my plan is to get you in jail, Ruby will bust you out.I trust you will be able to find a safehouse. And I'll get you info about the Kira case from L's view. Plus with who he works with.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:30 pm

Ruby held herself back from laughing, "I knew it, that dick is trying to dip his fingers into everything." She said and thought about busting Beyond out of prison, 'and get him killed in the proses...' "Alright get him arrested i'll bust him out and we can call it a day."
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:08 am

"Say what? I'm not going to prison just to bust out of there, that's a stupid plan. If I'm busting out I might as well just go to the safe house now and save all the hassle. How can he put me in prison anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:40 am

That's my whole job, to get dirt on you so L can put you in prison. And the plan isn't stupid. You want to beat L you have to have an inside man and L won't trust until I put you in prison.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:16 pm

"How do we know your not playing us?" She asked examining her nails. "I mean you could be a triple agent."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:13 pm

Yes and working for a secret organization that wants to capture Kira for world domination. He said jokingly.You want to beat L in his own game right? Then are you in or not? He asked turning to Beyond.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 3:58 pm

"The alternative being we just make him think I'm in prison. Have the news say something about a detective on the kira case, name withheld but they give his first letter, B. Show footage of me being put into a police car from behind so imposter L will recognise that its me but don't show my face so Kira won't be able to tell its me. If I go to prison L will make sure even Ruby won't be able to break me out of there so I can't risk it. Next day, BAM! a red headed accomplise of the detective breaks B out of prison and they are both currently hiding somewhere with many police members looking for them."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Won't he call every police station and prison to ask where the hell are you? He may be an ass but he's not an idiot. I don't think that he will be sure of anything if he won't do it himself. PLus he won't trust me if I don't hand you to him. That's the whole idea of the plan if I'm not mistaken?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 am

"I know a few guys that are in my debt. I could pull a few stings with a prison to have you on record." Ruby pipped in. "In case dip shit goes looking for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions and Answers.   Questions and Answers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Questions and Answers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Hotel-
Jump to: