*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Follow Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 9:39 pm

Nadia sat at the front counter of the restaurant Damien said that he worked at. She had met up with Tsuchi at the warehouse and they had talked over his involvement in their affairs and the such. They had sorted out some business and Nadia now wanted to come talk to Damien. Not about much mind you, just a follow up on what he thought about Tsuchi and the whole organization.

She laughed quietly to herself. Organization. They were two - once three - now barely three people running around with guns but enough brains to carry out everything.

She glanced around the building, trying to spot her aquantence.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 11:01 pm

Hunter noticed the woman walking in and turned his back to her in order to finish his cooking, someone had ordered some fried rice and beef cuts. He slid the rice around in the pan and flipped the beef with a free hand, making sure he didn't drop anything or burn himself again. He paused for a second to wipe his brow and rolled up his sleeves, exposing the numerous circular scars from his countless heroin injections, "I'll be with you in a minute miss." he called from over his shoulder. For a few more minutes he continued to cook until his rice and meat finished. He spread the rice evenly onto three plates and placed one thick cut of beef on top of each rice pile, "Almost done!" he smiled at Nadia and stepped from behind the counter, handing each plate to the people at the table behind her. They thanked him and he returned to his post, his work grin still on, "What will you be having miss?" Hunter pulled the pen and pad from his apron but paused once he noticed that it was Nadia, "Or are you here for something else?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 8:06 pm

She smiled and gestured from his pad to his station. "Nice job, you run with a good place." Her smile grew, and she hoped that he understood the double meaning in her words.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 11:35 pm

He switched the work smile to a real one and replied, "Thanks. I try my best to please all of my customers." Hunter coughed into his elbow and picked up another order, "Soba noodles, shrimp, and scallops with lemon zest; make it hot!" he tacked he order to the wall and began cooking the food, "I'm on break in about ten minutes. You can either wait for me to finish this meal here or step out to the back and light yourself a smoke or two. Or if you want you can order from the menu." he pointed at the chalkboard, "Since we're friends it'll be on the house."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 8:12 pm

Nadia nodded slightly. "Sounds good, I'll meet you outside then. Cool." She swung off her stool and dropped some money from her back pocket into the tip jar. She stepped outside and around to the side of the building, lighting a cigarette on her way. She took a drag as she leaned against the wall and glanced around.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:02 pm

Hunter hastily finished their meal and slid it on the table before following Nadia out of the door. He noticed that she had a light so he popped his own into his mouth and lit it, "So what brings you here today?" he asked, dragging on his cigarette, "Business or pleasure?" as he spoke, small plumes of smoke curled from his lips and dissipated in the wind.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Nadia smiled and took a drag. "A bit of both," she replied. The smoke curled around her face and she trailed it with a finger.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Hunter simply nodded in reply and took a second drag, tapping the ashes off of the tip of his smoke, "So what is it that you wanted to talk to me about?" he asked, "If it will take a lot of time I'll just pick up my cash and tips for the day and we can move somewhere more private." he exhaled the smoke through his nose and coughed a few times, "Never really tried doing that before... Don't think I'll ever do it again."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Nadia laughed and did what he had tried. She smiled. "What age you start smoking at?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Hunter spit the cigarette to the ground and crushed it with the toe of his boot, "Well..." he said, "I had my first smoke at about thirteen, but the chain smoking didn't start until I was sixteen. I'm twenty-three now, so that equals to about ten years. I never tried exhaling through the nose, but now I'll never do it again." he coughed into his elbow again, "But I'm starting to hate cigarettes."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:32 pm

"Same about the age," she told him. She took a drag and blew out a stream through her mouth. It flowed upwards like a snake and she watched it with her undivided attention. "You're starting to hate them?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:40 pm

He nodded and began to reach for another but instead he jammed the hand into his pocket, "It's only because they're starting to hamper my overall physical performance. I used to be able to run for miles, climb like a maniac and fight like a machine. I still have the skills but the endurance is slowly fading away. I haven't been very kind to my body over the years."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Nadia nodded slowly. "Ah," she replied simply, rubbing out her cigarette against the wall without looking at it or him. For a second longer she stared off into space before looking back at him. "Sorry for being spacey," she said, smiling. "And sorry for taking you out of work. I don't want to keep you."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:53 pm

"It's fine by me." he said, "And don't worry about keeping me out, I was working over time anyways so I can leave anytime that I want." Hunter scratched the tip of his nose with an index finger and turned to her, "But you said that you were here for business and pleasure. What is it that you want to discuss?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 9:56 pm

"Well, boring business first," she answered with a roll of her eyes. "I met up with Tora and she told me that you showed up." She smiled. "So you two are cool? Figured stuff out and the whole bit?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:02 pm

Hunter nodded and returned the smile, "Yeah. We're cool." he said, "I have the gist of things right about now and "I think there is only one other person that I need to speak with according to Tora. But I think we'll meet when the time is right."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Nadia nodded, knowing that he was referring to Connan. "Yeah, that is if he ever shows up." She shrugged a shoulder. "If he does that's great if he doesn't then we'll be fine." She paused. "So what you think of her?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:09 pm

He thought for a second and replied, "She seems nice enough to me. But it would be a mistake to betray her trust in any way. The same with you, but it's not every day that I'm greeted with a gun to the back of my head."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Nadia laughed. "Ah yes, that is her specialty." She beamed. "Isn't she such a gem?" She shook her head slightly. "But you're right, she'd be back to betray. First thing, besides the gun, that she made sure was stuck in my head." She looked at Damien and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:16 pm

He laughed with her and said, "Betrayal leaves a sour taste in the mouth of everyone involved. It has always ended in blood in my cases though... I was in charge of dealing with the troublemakers in my own way. I usually chose to make examples out of them all." he smiled wryly, "But that is the past... Is there anything else that you have on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Nadia shrugged a shoulder and glanced at the ground. "Examples..." she mumbled, before looking up and smiling agian. "Not particularly, I just wanted to come confirm what Tora already told me."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:32 pm

Hunter frowned slightly and shrugged, "Well if you have other obligations, don't let me keep you. I can just clock back in and get myself a few extra hours." he untied the bandana and his dyed black hair fell to his shoulders, "I can entertain myself for a little while."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:37 pm

Nadia shook her head. "No other obligations, but you have work so don't let me keep you." She stepped away from the wall and lit another cigarette. "And when I say this I don't mean to sound creepy or anything but I like your hair." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:41 pm

Hunter nodded and said, "Like I said, going back is a choice for me. If there is anything on your mind I'm willing to listen to it." he smiled at the comment about his hair and replied, "People usually comment about my eyes, but that's also nice for you to say."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:43 pm

"Your eyes are epic too, but I didn't know if it was safe to comment on them. I've only met one other guy with heterochromia..." She trailed off, uncertain about the term she used. "And when I commented he freaked out." She shrugged. "But since you're safe I'll say it: your eyes are epic." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow Up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow Up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: