*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Follow Up

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:40 pm

Nadia bit her lip slightly, scrolling through people that they could use as scapegoats. She knew some people in the area that other people she knew wanted dead and she owed a couple favors back home... "I have three people we can use as scapegoats," she said. "I can get their addresses and all that simple shit easily and they're too high most of the time to change their day to day activities so it'll be easy to pin where they'll be when. We can even plant some plans in their place before our heist..." She glanced at Damien, smiling slightly.
"Don't worry about weapons, we'll just have to clean them if Tora hasn't already. Paint is easy no duh. As for alibis... yeah, you have yours. If Tora joins us then she will have one too, and I can figure one out."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:43 pm

He though and decided to add to his last statement, "Scratch the bad alibi thing... Give them a good alibi that people can confirm; i.e. they were with friends. Then it will look like they were obviously guilty because they had the guns, but then the conflicting time schedules will lead to a deadlock. If everything goes out semi-right they will be let go."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 8:49 pm

Nadia nodded, her mind already spinning. Two birds with one stone. She smiled. "Concider it done. Get me some random plans as soon as you can. A layout of the library, notes about time and place in whatever code you care. I can get into their place and plant them, set their alibi, and we're covered."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:03 pm

"Yeah, I can do that." Hunter said, "I can just get a mental map of the place and draw it out later. I doubt anyone here can read or understand Russian so I'll give it to you in that language." He peered around the area and folded his arms, "Now that that bit is out of the way, do you have anything else to suggest? It's just about closing time here."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:24 pm

"Sounds good." Then she shook her head. "Nothing much. I'll get our weapons and figure out the alibis. We'll figure out our own transport out of there and our disguises." She tried to think of anything else. "You should talk to Tora; she'll listen to you better than me. Don't ask me why I think that, just trust me."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:32 pm

"I'm glad that you're on board. As for the roles I think that they should be switched; Since you have known Tora longer you should speak with her. She'll listen to you better than she'll listen to me. I can get guns and the like." he removed his apron, rolled down his sleeves and turned to face Nadia, "But I think we should all get together for something more than business... All work and no play just sucks."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Nadia nodded slowly, trying to figure out how she'd talk to Tora. He was right that she's known the other girl longer but... She shook her head slightly, so it was more of a tick than an actual motion. She lit a cigarette, her hands shaking slightly with anticipation. "We should," she replied, agreeing with his last comment.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:48 pm

"I don't know if you two drink, but I'm sure a bit of alcohol to calm the nerves would be a better time for discussion. I can hold my alcohol better than most people; but I can still get drunk if I get out of hand. I'm sure a bit of the nectar will allow her to make a decision that would suit our interests if she wouldn't accept while sober." he noticed her hands shaking as she lit the cigarette, "But that is only if you are nervous about her initial reaction."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Nadia laughed. "I'm not nervous, I'm excited. As for her initial reaction..." She shook her head. "I wasn't lying when I said that I have absolutely no idea what her responce will be. I know she's severely wounded people, I know she's killed people, but I dont know if she's done it to innocents. I also don't know if she drinks, and if she does then she probably doesn't get drunk easily." She took a drag and blew the smoke upwards, watching it spiral to the sky. "I'll try talking to her. If she tells me no what do you want to do from there?"
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 pm

He shrugged, "Then I guess I would have to find someone else. The pickings are slim, for there are people that I know who can't stomach this kind of thing; and if there is someone that you know I would trust your judgment." he reached into his back pocket and handed her a photo of Ruby Red, "Be careful of this woman. If she catches wind of my plan; chances are she'll fuck it up or confront me about it. I don't need any more complications."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:07 pm

Nadia took the photo between her index finger and thumb, looking at it. She nodded and stuck the photo in her pocket, leaving her hand there. She took a drag before licking her lips slightly. "Alright."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

"Please try to keep her away from me and what I do. She can get extremely nosy at times and from what I understand she hates the people I work for. So if she finds a connection; I might find myself on the top of her hitlist. I was the one to reduced her apartment complex to a smoldering pile of rubble after all." he smiled and lit a cigarette of his own; the scent of hers gave him a craving, "But if you have any hangout suggestions I'll be willing to consider."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:32 pm

"I'll make sure she doesn't find out, and if Tora knows her I'll mention to her not to say anything." She took a drag on her cigarette, finishing it, and stubbed it out under her boot.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 pm

Hunter nodded and puffed on his light, "I've said this before but; smoking sucks." he exhaled the smoke and moved to tie his hair into a ponytail, just something to keep it out of his eyes, removed his contacts and slipped on a pair of black glasses, "I may look weird to some, but it's more comfortable than those dry ass things. The day I forget my eyedrops, too. Lucky me!" he handed her a slip of paper with his address on it and said, "If you have any more things to discuss just try to find me here from 9 pm to 5 am. If I'm not sleeping or dead I'll answer the door." He took another drag and flicked the butt away, "Seeing as there is nothing left to do, I'll catch you later."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:35 pm

She took the paper and nodded, sticking it in her pocket with the photo. "I've tried contacts, and I agree that they can be a pain sometimes." She stretched her arms above her head and then let them hang at her sides. "I shall call on you later then. Most likely I'll stop by after I talk with Tora. See ya then." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Hunter nodded and turned down the road, there was a slim smirk on his face as he walked, "If things go as planned, 'God' will definitely have to retaliate to this..." he chuckled and turned down the alleyway. He continued to walk until he reached his usual area, marked by scent of burnt plastic and sweat. He removed a plastic baggy, a spoon, lighter, and the coup the grace, his needle. With a grin he sprinkled the substance into the spoon and heated it up until the solid melted down into his juice of choice.

Hunter clenched his fist until a vein popped out and he sucked all of the liquid into the needle before sticking it into his arm and pushing it all in. It didn't take long for the rush to travel through his veins and made the pain caused by his withdrawal to melt away and be replaced with a warmth that not even the sun could give him.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:11 pm

She walked the opposite way, not passing Damien at his usual stop. She took out her own addictive and lit it, taking a drag and watching the smoke spiral up to the sky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Follow Up - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Follow Up   Follow Up - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Follow Up
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Resturant-
Jump to: