*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Everything's Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadia

PostSubject: Everything's Set   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:34 pm

Nadia was on her fourth circle of the block, her anxious brain not wanted her body to stop moving. So, on her fourth circle and fifth cigarette she finally stopped in front of Damien's house. She checked and double checked the street and building number with the memorized location just to make sure this was his place. She had talked to Tsuchi a couple days ago, but had scouted out Damien's house before that. After her exchange with Tsuchi she had once again checked his house before coming by today.
Trying to blow off some more steam she took the stairs two at a time, purpously being loud, and knocked on the door, resting her hands on her hips so they were close to her weapons just in case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

Hunter jolted awake at the rapping on his door and groaned, his hands pressed on his face and wiping it off, "Who could that be?" he rolled out of the bed and checked the alarm clock, his eyes were too dry to take the time properly. hunter stood and lumbered to the front door, slipping on a wife beater and wife beater to cover his bare body. Once he reached it he used his drops and looked through the peephole, it was Nadia. He pulled the door open and squinted, "Do you have any idea what time it is?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Nadia laughed quietly and ran a hand through her hair. "No I don't. Last time I checked any sort of time was down over by the main street before I walked around your block four time. I have no idea what time is it, but I'm guessing it's late." She shrugged. "I'm never good with timing, sorry. I'll come back in the morning then." She stuck her hands in her pockets and started to turn away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:48 pm

Hunter waved a hand tiredly, "No, no." he said, stifling a yawn, "I'm already awake, leaving now would be a wast of our time." He peered passed her and said, "Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Nadia looked at him, feeling bad for waking him up. "I just wanted to let you know that Tora's in."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:07 am

Hunter rubbed his eyes once again and eyed her, "In what?" he asked, "Did she get arrested or something?" He finally caught the meaning to her words and shook himself awake, "That's great... Did she agree to everything or put up her own conditions?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Nadia ran a hand through her hair and took a drag from her cigarette, blowing the smoke away from the entrance to his house. "She's good with everything but she's making it firm that she's purpously not shooting at anyone unless she has to. Turns out she has an issue with hitting innocents. Pretty much the only reason why she's with us in this is because she agrees with our message and how we need to do something since no one else is." She took another drag, then shrugged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Hunter moved himself to unblock the door and made a small gesture, "You're welcome to come in." he said, "You never know when the walls have ears. And as for the innocents, if they get it it's because they didn't hit the ground fast enough. If someone tries to be a 'hero' I'll just gun them down and move on. Harsh, I know but I don't like idiots."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:42 pm

"So will she, but she was just replying to the "Spray and pray" phrase I borrowed from you. She's going to go with the plan, but purpously avoid shooting at people." Nadia looked from the open doorway to him. "You sure? I don't want to intrude..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Hunter smiled and shook his head, "It's not a problem!" he said, "You aren't intruding if I invite you." he walked down the hallway to the living room and sat down in one of the chairs, "If you decide not to come in, just close the door. If you do come in, just close the door." he called out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:55 pm

Nadia stubbed out her cigarette before slowly following him in, shutting the door behind her. She went to the living room and sat on the carpet in front of him. She paused, then laughed and stood, sticking her hands in her pockets. "Sorry, I can't seem to sit still." She smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:00 pm

Hunter arched a brow once she sat on the ground in front of him but seemed almost relieved when she stood back up. He noticed that she frequently stuck her hands in her pockets and laughed, "You seem a bit tense." he said, "You should calm down a bit; I'm not Jack the Ripper."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 pm

Nadia shook her head. "I'm not tense," she said. "Far from it. I'm just excited." She smiled slightly. "Sorry if I'm making you feel uncomfortable." She was quiet for a moment, looking around the room but not focusing on anything. "I set the guys up like I said I would," she finally said, remembering what she had done earlier that morning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:51 pm

Hunter nodded and crossed his legs, "That's good to know" he said, "but it takes a knife to my neck and the promise of a slow death to make me sweat." He returned her smile and continued, "But what about Red... If she gets in our way, we'll have no choice but to gun her down. I would prefer to be the one that pulls the trigger though."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Nadia shrugged. "What about her? I don't know her, and even if Tsuchi did she wouldn't say anything business wise to someone else. You want me to track Red and make sure she isn't where we'll be?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:04 pm

Hunter shook his head, "No... That won't be needed." he said, "I just want to know if you told Tora." he recalled that she said 'Tsuchi' and he decided to ask, "Who is Tsuchi? Last time we spoke you said that you would tell Tora our plan."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:11 pm

Nadia sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Sorry, brain going a mile a minute. Tsuchi's one of the people we're setting up. Yes I told Tora about Red." She flashed him an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:03 am

Hunter folded his arms and uncrossed his legs, "Well then; I want to speak with 'Tora' about details and try to smooth over any complications we may have. It may not seem like it; but I could talk a robber into giving me his wallet."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:14 am

Nadia shrugged a shoulder. "By all means go ahead. You say you don't seem like that kind of person? Tora and I both agreed with the fact like you do seem like that kind of guy. So go right ahead."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Sun Feb 06, 2011 5:14 am

Hunter chuckled lightly and scratched the bridge of his nose with an index finger, "Well, to most people I look like a thug who has nothing better to do than talk tough and terrorize; but run and hide at the first mentioning of Kira. But to those who have a conversation with me, they soon some to understand that I can be very persuasive and persistent." he said, "In fact my name fits me perfectly... 'Snake." he smiled, "I am able to slip into some of the tightest bonds and seem like an ally, I'll keep your mind at ease and slowly manipulate you with my silver tongue, I don't strike unless necessary but when I do my fangs sink in deep and the poison cripples you and those around you. And it happens just as you get used to me; just as you get comfortable."

After explaining he stood and poured himself a glass of water and took a sip, "But I won't do that with you and Tora." he said with a re-assuring smile, "I don't have anything that would enable me to move from this country without ship hopping to a different country. But ever since my travel here and the people I killed on the way; they'll be sure to check every container. But my main reason is that I'm on good terms with you both. Why burn a stable bridge?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Nadia bit her lip and ran a hand through her hair; despite his assurances she felt ill-at ease. She wasn't sure what to say to him, to this person who made her the most nervous out of anyone she had ever met. Everything he described about himself, her and Tsuchi had both felt a bit of - that he could manipulate and earn trust but then strick swiftly. They had both discussed the fact that he made them think by what he said, that he had earned their trust easily and quickly.

At this moment - again despite his assurances - Nadia wanted nothing more than to just leave.

She coughed into her hand and stuck it back into her pocket. She coaxed a smile on her face, thinking about happy moments to make it genuine. Not knowing how to reply to him she merely nodded and gave a simple: "Makes sense."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Hunter eyed her quietly and took another sip of his water, sure that what he said made her think, "And now." he said, "You look nervous." he placed the glass into the sink and re-took his seat on the couch, "But like I said before; I have no intention of ruining anything or killing anyone without a valid reason to. As long as I am not tread on, I won't bite." He leaned back in his seat and lit a cigarette, taking a drag, "And since I took all of this time to explain how I operate and why I'm so effective; trying anything with you or your friends would prove useless if you're able to pick apart what I say. My most effective weapon is my speech."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Nadia nodded. "As is any great con's. You have to be able to kill as well with words as with weapons." She exhaled as though releasing smoke from a drag, angling the air upwards. "Even if people could pick apart what you say, you can still manipulate them. Let them think that what they think about your words is true, while you spin them to change them to your needs. Not only snakes are sly, but spiders as well."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:06 pm

Hunter exhaled the smoke and tapped the ashes into the ashtray in front of him, "In a way you are correct; but some people are harder to bend than others." he took another drag and smiled, "There are people who you can talk down without resistance, and there are others who will keep fighting. The way I counter those people is by leaving them with something to think about. Leave them with a cliffhanger; make them want to hear the rest of what you have to say. Make them beg for it, wait for the agony of uncertainty to plague their mind. Allow them to feel completely safe, but unsafe."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Nadia laughed slightly, understanding a bit. Damien was driving her crazy. He was saying all this stuff that made sense, all this stuff that she caught a of glimpse of earlier and now everything - or mostly everything - was being revealed and confirmed. He was making her feel on edge; so may the fact that she wanted to leave was based on edgyness, not so much on that he put her on a cliffhanger. There wasn't anything else to be said, well not... not much anyway...

She yawned and it was only half a fake, before rubbing her eyes. She was trying to snap herself back to reality and out of her head.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   

Back to top Go down

Everything's Set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: