*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Everything's Set

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:31 pm

"Sadly there is one thing that people never seem to get. They see others die horrible deaths, hear the stories, and fear Kira; but all of them think 'It won't happen to me'." he chuckled, "But as long as people like us continue to operate; we will continue to die off until the underbelly is exposed. The more you think 'it won't happen to me' the more likely it is to happen. They think that their expiration date is something far away when in reality it's in their face. It's smiling at them- it's waiting for that one mistake, that one false step; the one thing they overlooked. The one thing they thought was secure, the friend that never betrayed them and the enemy they have never seen. Everything ends eventually; and some end sooner than others."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"I agree, if you live as though you will never die you will die sooner than anticipated. Live every day as though you will die and you will be rewarded with the next hour... the next day..." She nodded. "Everything can happen to anyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:39 pm

Hunter finished off his cigarette and put it out with his tongue before tossing it into the ashtray, "Would it be too much to ask if you could call Tora to this place? I need to discuss the details of the plan with her... I'm sure I could remove some traces of doubt from her mind."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:46 pm

"Yeah. Give me..." Nadia looked around for a clock but in her quick scan couldn't find one. "Whatever. Give me about an hour and I'll be back, k?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:49 pm

Hunter nodded and said, "Take as much time as you need. But try not to tell her any of what I just said. It'll be hard to convince her if she thinks that I'm insane."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:52 pm

Nadia laughed and shook her head. "I won't say anything, I want her on our side right now as much as you do." She ran a hand through her hair. "Alright. Well then I shall be back as soon as I can. I know most of her hideouts, I should be able to find her." She turned towards the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Hunter smiled and nodded, "That's good to hear. I would like to think that you don't believe I'm insane either. But if finding her will take a long time I don't want to keep you."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:02 pm

"It won't take long," she said, not facing him. "I'll be back as soon as I can." With that she left. The minute she got out of sight from his house she broke into a sprint.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Hunter smiled as she left and made his way to the fridge for his bottle of vodka. He popped to cap off the pressed the nozzle to his lips, the liquid burned his throat as it went down and caused a sneeze, "It's still strong... The way I like it." He returned to his seat and continued sipping from the bottle, being careful not to get himself drunk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everything's Set   

Back to top Go down

Everything's Set
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: