*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running On Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:26 pm

Nadia had picked up Tsuchi from the warehouse and had driven her bike with it's fake plate back to Damien's house. Well, she actually drove to an abandoned lot three blocks over and had walked the rest of the way to Damien's house but who was being technical. Most of the way there she had been muttering to herself. She wasn't even sure about what, just words like 'insane', 'cant believe I', 'warning', 'want to but nervous to trust' so that it sounded like she was saying she was insane, needed to tell a warning and couldn't believe she wanted to but was nervous to trust someone.

Sighing she stopped in front of Damien's house, turning to Tsuchi. "After you," she said, gesturing up the stairs. "He wants to speak to you."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Tsuchi had been keeping an eye on her partner the entire way to the house, wondering about her mutterings. She stuck her hands in her pockets, checking all her weapons were secure. She stared at Nadia for a long moment before heading up the front steps. Keeping one hand in her pocket, just in case, she knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Hunter placed the bottle of vodka on the coffee table and stood once he heard the rapping on his door, "I wonder who that could be?" he asked himself with a small smile on his face, "I guess I'll have to find out." With a small grunt he pushed himself from his seat and stepped lightly to the door, looking through the peephole to see the face of Tora. There was a click as he unlocked it and pulled it open, "Welcome." he said, "Please come in. We have much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:17 pm

"So I've been told," she replied simply, glancing back at Nadia before turning back to him.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Hunter turned 180 degrees and walked down the hallway to the living room, taking his seat in the chair, "Please have a seat." he said, a small gesture to the both of them.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

Tsuchi stepped into the house but paused and turned to look at Nadia. She wasn't scared, but Nadia's mumbled had put her on edge, and she couldn't help but think that Damien had to do with it.

After looking at her companion for a couple seconds she went and slowly sat, crossing one leg over the other and folding her hands on her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:58 pm

He noticed the look that she gave Nadia and leaned back in his seat, a small smile on his face as she took her seat, "So... Do you have any questions or concerns about the plan?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:23 pm

"Not nessesarily, I've already explained to Nadia what my terms are and I bet she has already relayed them to you. Frankly I'm not sure exactly why I'm here, since I don't believe that you have any imformation yet. Nadia would have just told me I would expect."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"You're right. I don't have any new information; but she told me that you had a few issues with the shooting itself. Something about the innocents involved." Hunter said, "And I can say that without people getting hit; a proper message can't be sent. No-one has to die, but they need to know that the clock is ticking."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 9:44 pm

"I understand that, but I will not be the one to kill them. You and Nadia can have that blood on your hands but I will not. I do not have problems with killing people when I have to but these are innocents." She uncrossed her legs and crossed her arms. "Go ahead, kill them. I know that there needs to be deaths to make this message have a point but I will not be the one to put a bullet in them." She stood up. "If you have a problem with that then count me out of this. I will not tell anyone but I will not be a part."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:30 pm

"I never said that people needed to die. If they are hit and die as a result; it's no skin off of me. To make an omelet you need to break some eggs. I know that it seems ruthless and cruel to use such an objectifying metaphor but quite frankly that is how I think of them. All you need to do is spray and pray. Shoot at them all, and pray none on your side get hit. What would the message be if there were no injuries? What would the message be if there were no deaths? But if there were many injuries and one death, they would all know that their God can't save anyone. They will know that he only lives because he hides like a coward."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:35 pm

Nadia sat down on the top step to Damien's house, pulling out her gun and making sure it was loaded and ready for use. She kept it in her pocket with her hand near; she was ready to draw if nessesary. She trusted Damien but after tonight he had put her on edge. She wasn't going to go inside and ruin whatever Damien had planned with Tsuchi, but she wasn't going to just leave.

With a quiet sigh she leaned her head against the post at the top of the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Tsuchi stared at Damien for a moment. She had heard what he had said, and it had made sense, but she still wasn't going for it. "Damien, I told you - I understand. I know that there need to be deaths and injuries, it makes the message have a point. I know what you're getting at with the fact that we need to show that KIRA is not a god. I know all that." She sighed. "But apparently you don't understand me when I say that I will not be the one to do it. I'll come, I'll shoot, but I won't shoot at the people. If they come at us, then yes I will. But shooting people for no reason? Just 'spray and pray'? I'll leave that for you and Nadia."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:49 pm

"If you won't shoot at them- then where are you going to shoot? At the wall? At the floor? The ceiling? I don't care if you hit anyone or not, I'm sure I can pick up what's left. As for the painted message, Two people will start the shooting while the third paints behind them. Once they're finished they take the place of one and shoot, then when the second finishes the third paints and then shoots until the extended mag is out."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 10:56 pm

"We're just shooting right? I don't know where I'll hit." She crossed her arms. "The plan is fine, it makes sense, and it's pretty solid. I'll help out, I've already said that. No need to convince me further."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:06 pm

"One more thing." he said, "There is a woman out there who calls herself Ruby Red... She may look nice and all, but she is a real damn thorn in my side. She has gotten her nose a bit too deep in some affairs and if she tries to stop this or anything else I put in motion, I'll kill her. Fortunately for us both she knows nothing about me other than I work at a restaurant. If she finds anything about me other than that fact, it won't be pleasant for anyone involved." It wasn't a threat, but he wanted to make the fact clear that he wanted absolutely nothing to do with that woman, "Trust me on that issue."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 11:12 pm

Tsuchi nodded slowly, recognising the name. "I know her. No worries I won't say anything. Not to anyone, not to her. I'm no rat." She ran a hand through her hair and stuck her hands in her pockets, glancing at the door for a second before back at Damien. "I'll keep her away from you, or I'll try to at least. I won't promise something I can't be certain I can do. But I'll try."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 2:30 am

Hunter smiled wryly and glanced to the door, "I have a feeling that your friend doesn't like me so much. I'm sure that there is some form of trust, but she seems nervous when I'm around. I'm not sure what I did exactly, but I was wondering if you could talk to her about it. If something goes wrong and I'm on the chopping block, it would be unpleasant to be left up there because of a few communication issues. I assume you've known her longer and she'll be more prone to listening to you than she would me." Maybe it's because I told her how I operate. "On second thought, it may be because of a few things I may have said that put her on edge..." he paused and played with the glass bottle on the table in front of him, "Nevertheless, I think a few words from one of her friends would take some of the tension out of our current relationship."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Tsuchi nodded slowly. "I don't know what you've said, but you have said something. To be completely honest with you both of us trust you but only to an extent. You make us think, bring up memories. It's easy to listen to you talk, which can be a good thing in some situations but not so good in others. So we were already on a slight ledge, but you've said something." She paused and her finger ran over the blade in her pocket. "I don't know exactly what she thinks. Could be nervous, could be over excited." She shrugged. "I'll try to talk to her but nothing I say will fix how she feels towards you, only you can change that."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Hunter coughed lightly into his elbow and nodded, "I understand the fact that you both hold a bit of suspicion towards me. Afterall I am a stranger, and I did show up out of nowhere... There have been many a coincidence since my arrival here and it's your right to keep my at an arms length. I will admit that I use my words quite a lot..." he paused and thought for a second, "But I truly think that in the back of her mind she believes that I'm warming up to you both just so I can get rid of another potential threat. I told her how I operate and how I earned my name. 'I slip into groups and use my silver tongue to lure them into a sense of security, I manipulate them into helping me with my plans with no regard for their morals or safety, and once they are truly comfortable I strike swiftly and precisely. I don't bite often, but when I do my fangs sink in deep and the venom cripples.' is what I told her.... But if I truly wanted to hurt you, why would I tell her how I do things?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Tsuchi nodded slowly, understanding now why Nadia was shaken. "I see..." She smiled grimly. "Ali is more... attached? More connected to people than I am. So hearing how people like you work affects her differently. I still am not sure how she feels towards you, probably shaken, but like I said I dont know." She glanced at the door, thinking Nadia foolish. "Exactly..." she mumbled. "Why would you tell her how you do things if you were just going to kill us. We'd know what you were doing before you could do us harm." She looked back at Damien.

Last edited by Tsuchi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm

"I'll give her a day or so to cool off before trying to speak with her once again. She is probably outside waiting for me to mess up." He chuckled and thumbed at the door, "It wouldn't surprise me if she had a gun and everything... Just like I suspect that you're packing something too." Hunter picked up the glass bottle and spun it in his palm, "So if I did try something, I'm sure that you could take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:19 pm

"Well of course," she stated simply, a slight smile finding its way to her features."I believe you are armed as well. If not on your person, which I doubt, then at least within easy reach. Do our kind of people go anywhere without something?" She paused for a moment. "And yes, I would suggest giving her a day or two but not too long. Ali's stubborn. Once she gets something in her head it's hard to change it."

Last edited by Tsuchi on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 6:06 pm

Hunter shook his head, "Actually, I'm clean. All of the weapons that I possess are either in my room or other places where I may be cornered." A slight smile crept to his lips also, "But I trust that you have no reason to use the weapon that you have brought... Unless you have an issue with me." He replaced the bottle on the table and attempted eye contact, "Do you have any issues with me?"
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:33 am

Tsuchi didn't move and gave him the eye contact he seemed to be looking for. "Not particularly. I'm currently more wary of you than I was earlier, just based on Ali's unease, but no; I have no issues with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Running On Nothing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running On Nothing
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: