*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Running On Nothing

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Running On Nothing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Nadia glanced at Damien and laughed quietly, running a hand through her hair. "Character ain't she? Well I guess I'll see you later then?" She reached a hand into her pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. "Uh, here. If you need to contact me just call."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:09 pm

He looked up to Nadia and took the paper between his index and middle fingers with a slight smile, "Will do." he exhaled the smoke from the corner of his mouth and turned to stare at the ceiling, "I'll have info very soon."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Nadia nodded and gave him a slight smile. "Sounds good, alright. I'll see you later then." She gave him a joking salute and left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Running On Nothing   Running On Nothing - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Running On Nothing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Houses-
Jump to: