*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

People Watching

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Tsuchi sat outside at a small table in front of a cafe with a newspaper and a cup of black coffee sitting in front of her. Having been bored this morning she had donned a blonde wig and blue contacts, dressing in blue jeans and red tank top instead of her usual all black. Her swiss army knife still lay in her pocket though, and her gun in the inner pocket of the borrowed motorcycle jacket that laid across her lap.
She looked around the streets, watching people hustle and bustle this way and that, all looking so busy that Tsuchi was almost tempted to ask some to sit down.
Almost.
Instead she took a sip of coffee and spread the newspaper out in front of her.
Back to top Go down
http://leftheadphone.deviantart.net
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Airi took her time walking to the cafe. She had her bag hung over her shoulder and one of her sketch books in her hand. She said hello to a couple of people passing by that she recognized. Today she decided she'd wear black jeans, a white shirt, and combat boots. Airi walked by Tsuchi, glancing at her for a moment. She took her seat at a table not far from Tsuchi and sat her sketch book on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Flipping a page she kicked her feet up on the chair opposite her. She rubbed one of her eyes gently, reminding herself to put clean solution in her contacts' case. Looking down at her paper she sighed quietly, folding it up before systimaticly ripping it up. It was just the same depressing news day after day; she didn't get why she ordered the paper.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Airi ordered her coffee and sat patiently drawing moons, suns, and shadows. She thought about Hunter letting her stay at his place while her aunt was in the hospital. She stopped drawing and sat back in her chair wondering if her aunt would be released from the hospital early. She looked over at Tsuchi and noticed her ripping up the newspaper she was reading. Airi was abit curious, she got up out of her seat, grabbed her sketch book, and walked towards Tsuchi. She stood in front of Tsuchi's table. ''Hello. Im sorry if im bothering you but may I join you?''she said politely.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Tsuchi looked up at the person adressing her and found herself looking at a kid. She raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms. "Join me?" she repeated, a smirk appearing on her lips.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:51 pm

''My mistake. I don't normally talk to strangers but I couldn't help but come over here because of curiousity. Im probably being a burden...I'll leave.''Airi said with ease. She turned around and walked back to her table.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Tsuchi watched the girl leave with one eyebrow raised. "That wasn't a no kid," she replied. With a slight shrug she turned back to look at the street
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 5:37 pm

Airi turned around and walked to Tsuchi's table. She looked down at the chair staring at Tsuchi's feet.
Ill just get another chair...
Airi took a deep breathe before dragged another chair to the table. She sat down and looked at the street. She wondered what or who Tsuchi might be looking for.
...This is a perfect scene to drawl....
She became distracted and quickly placed her sketch book on the table and simply drew the street and the people.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:40 pm

Tsuchi watched the other girl's hand move across the paper, then looked up at the scene in front of them. "You drawing that?" she asked, not looking at the girl.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:37 pm

''Yeah...''she said as she drew. She pulled some colored pencils out her bag and added color to the drawing. A smile appearanced on her face as the drawing came to life.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:16 pm

Tsuchi spotted the smile on the her face and couldn't help but smile slightly as well.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Once Airi's drawing was complete she lefted her head and stared at Tsuchi. She slid her sketch book over to Tsuchi. ''How does it look? Not enough color?''she asked holding a colored pencil in her hand.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Tsuchi stared at the picture for a long moment, not really sure what to say. She kept the surprise off her face but it was full on in her head. After a moment she nodded, then shook herhead. "It looks really nice... I think the colour's fine."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:38 pm

Airi's face brightens and she smiles as she slides the sketch book back towards her. ''Honestly I could of did alot better....But im happy with it...''she says as she stares down at the sketch book.
Back to top Go down
Tsuchi

Tsuchi

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:00 pm

Tsuchi scratched the back of her head. She wasn't an artist so she thought that any piece of art was nice. "It's still great."
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:58 pm

((sorry about not bein on for a while))
Airi was silent for a moment then an idea crossed her mind. She stared at Tsuchi and her features. She thought of drawing Tsuchi sitting here drinking coffee and the next thing she knew, she had her sketch book on a new sheet and she was drawing Tsuchi's face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

People Watching Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching   People Watching I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Watching
Page 1 of 1