*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Deadly Infromation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Deadly Infromation - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:36 pm

He raised an eyebrow, "You'd kick my ass in the middle of a crowded place? Let alone, you'd kick a wold renown detective's ass in a crowded place? Even better, a world renown detective's ass that has a gun? Your own arrogance proceeds your intelligence." He said, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

"Your not the only one with a gun." She said with a smirk, "No to mention i can act very well, who will people believe more a man, or a poor defenseless woman." She laughed, "But then again all this could be the act."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

"Probably the man, should he be dead, more or less injured. When the woman isn't." He smiled, (See avatar picture.) "Indeed, it could be an act, and you could just be a part of this game I like to play. Who knows."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:17 pm

"I'm just saying you shouldn't use people like toys. Its not nice." She scoffed, "You annoy me greatly, some times i just want to shoot you in the face. Now would be one of those times. And even if i did kill you in front of all these people i would be long gone before the cops showed up. I would be out of the country before it hit the news and i would look completely different before it was made national. So if i were you i would tread carefully."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:28 pm

"If only you would listen to yourself." he said, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:31 pm

"I can hear very well," She said rolling her eyes at him. "Your not getting the point, for such a smart man your very stupid. Don't mess with me, it will end badly for you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:36 pm

He put his face in his hands and then looked at her, "Are you fucking done?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:40 pm

"maybe, why? are you bored? going to try and have me arrested?" She leaned forward in her chair places her elbows on the table her hands folded in front of her. "What is you plan? Why did you agree to have dinner with me?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:43 pm

He decided to ignore most of her questions. "You point out ONE of my flaws, and your turn into the MOST obnoxious person I have ever had the displeasure of talking too, and you throw hollow threats left and right." He motioned to stand up, "Call me when you learn to hold a decent fucking conversation."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

A smile broke out of her face and she began to laugh, "I wounded how long it would take for you to decide you've had enough." She stood up as well. "I've enjoyed pick at your brain, we should do this again some time. Drive me home?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:51 pm

He stood there, kind of appalled, and clearly offended. "I can't believe you, I really can't." He turned around and said, "No, walk." He then walked towards the door, and yanked his coat out of the lady's hands. He walked over to his car, opened the passenger door, threw his coat in the passenger seat, and walked around, pulling out a pack of cigarettes. He stood next to the driver's side door, starting to light it and what not.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Ruby fallowed him out grabbing her coat on the way. She walked up behind him her lighter in hand and lit it under his smoke. "I'm sorry," She said with a sigh. "I got carried away... I... i just don't want to get hurt..." She lit his cigarette and turned, "See you around." She began to walk towards the street looking to flag down a cab.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:01 pm

Mattias then shouted, "I wasn't kidding, call me." Though he wasn't smiling, he was still looking at her, leaning on the roof of his car.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:03 pm

Getting a cab she opened the rear door, "I'll call you tomorrow." She said looking back at him as she got into the cab.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:08 pm

He stood there, finishing his cigarette. Once that was done, he got into his car, revved it a bit so the people could gaze at him, and then drove off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deadly Infromation   Deadly Infromation - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deadly Infromation
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: