*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby's Hidout

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Behind a large green garbage bin was a door hidden from all but the people who knew of its existence. Most of which were dead. Ruby took a look around before she reached out her hand and pushed the bin to the side exposing the hole in the wall. She stepped in and the bin rolled back over the door.
Left in the dark Ruby flipped on a switch and the room came to life with light. An elevator shaft with a code entrance stood before her. She punched in her code and the doors slid open and she stepped in. The elevator descended and soon she was under ground, as the elevator reached its destination the lights one by one flicked on in the underground loft.
Stepping out of the elevator she locked it behind her. A smile crept over her face and she thought, 'Its good to be home'
The room was plane and large, it looked like a computer lab that had be lived it. On one side was all her tec-work, in the middle was the kitchen a simple set up and though a door beside the elevator was the bathroom. At the far end of the large room blocked off by Japaneses sliding doors was her bedroom.
Heading over to the computers she set her bags down and took a seat. "Right, time to do some real work." She announced to herself and hit the on button on the computer.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:56 am

Sitting at her desk she had just woken up, it was late in the afternoon but she had always been a night owl. She looked at the screen of her computer it was her personnel file from the military bass. Most areas were blank, a frown worked its way onto her. Sighing she got up shuffling her way over to the kitchen and picked up the cordless phone laying abandoned on the counter top. She punched in Kasami number and hit the call button.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 4:17 pm

Mattias was sitting at his desk, rather bored, picked up his phone, and answered. "Yo."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hey, could you help me with something?" She asked placing the phone on the bass the speaker automatically turning on.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:19 pm

He spun around in his office chair a few times, "Well that certainly depends."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:18 am

"Nothing Illegal." She said rolling her eyes at the phone as she reopened the file she had just closed, "Its a personal matter."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 10:47 am

"Well go on." He said, kicking his feet up on his desk.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 3:36 pm

She sighed picking up the phone and holding it against her ear. "I need to know more about who i am." She said glancing at the computer screen. "I myself been able to find anything not one single lead. I'm ex-military but before that i don't even exist. I need your help..."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Mattias frowned, "You don't remember anything?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 12:07 am

"No nothing before the military, I dont even know my real name. I would do a DNA test to see if i could hit any matches but there is a problem. The sector that i was in was a for life thing, the only way you leave is if you die. Now they think i'm dead so if my DNA was to pop up anywhere i would be fucked. So i need your help, could you run my DNA for any matches with out it being seen others?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:24 am

"Well I don't see why not." he said. Mattias then got up, and walked over to his computer screen, a big letter L frozen onto it. "Yeah, I'll see what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 3:46 pm

A smile formed on her lip, "Thanks, I'll send you the results." She said as she rolled her chair over to the fax. "So hows your day?" She asked waiting for the paper to copy over to him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 6:54 pm

He walked over to his fax machine, "Boring, as usual. No fucking killings, sometimes makes you think Kira's dead." He leaned on the table in which is fax machine sat, "And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 11:57 pm

"Same, but i doubt kira is dead, perhaps just waiting us out, maybe he or she thought we were getting to close." She answered as the paper slipped out of the fax. "I really appreciate the help."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:28 am

Pulls the paper out from his machine, and kind of looked at it. "So you have no recollection of ANYTHING whatsoever? Until you where, what 19 or so?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 12:34 pm

"Uh.... More like 8." She said as she headed over to the kitchen to make herself a tea. "My foster family was military and i was placed into a test group at a young age." She explained as she placed the kettle onto the stove top. "At 18 i started to do missions."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 3:40 pm

"Well that's still 8 years." he said, shrugging. He looked down at here gene code, his eyes looking rather aesthetic. "I'll find out something, at least."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 4:50 pm

"No dont try and make a clone of me just because you have my DNA sequence. Trust me, one of me is enough for this world." She said as she filled a cup with the hot water fallowed by a tea bag and one sugar.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:14 pm

"Can't do that, so. I need to get started on this." He sat down in his chair, typing down sequences fairly fast.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:49 pm

"You cant but if you could would you?" She asked laughing lightly. She took her tea back to her desk. "I can thrust you with this, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 am

"I'd go far enough to say I'm probably one of the most capable people to ask, so, yes." He said, opening and closing different windows on his computer.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:14 pm

"Well thats nice to know, hard to find people you can trust." She stated as she sat at her desk staring at the blank spaces on her file.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

"Well yeah. It is."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 4:36 pm

"Did you take a look into Light Yagmai?" She asked sipping on her tea.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Mattias shrugged, typing pretty damn fast. "Never found the time, let alone think about him really. Kira slipped out of my head ever since the killings died down."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruby's Hidout Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Hidout   Ruby's Hidout I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby's Hidout
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Dark Alley-
Jump to: