*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Too Nice Not To Be Out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nadia

Nadia

Too Nice Not To Be Out Empty
PostSubject: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Nadia sat underneath a tree as raining pelted down and lighting flashed across the sky. She smiled at the colours in the sky and clapped her hands lightly together. Anyone who saw her would probably think her to be drunk but she was the exact opposite. Whether it was the weather or the antisipation of the upcoming raid she was completely sober.

Smiling she stretched her legs out from their crossed position and ran her fingers through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:16 am

Spedster was walking around with a beer in his hand. He was drinking 7 days straight and didn't contact anyone in the meantime. He didn't even remember why he started drinking and he really didn't care. As it started raining he quickly hidden himself under the tree and only then noticing the woman next to him.

"He...*hic* Hello Miss, wanh to sar a dink wit me? *hic*"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 pm

Mattias was walking around, the rain pretty much drenching his whole figure, he walked over to the tree, it being too dark to see the other people other then when lightning flashed.

"Evening, you two. Such wonderful weather we're having."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 pm

Nadia looked up at the two figures who had joined her. She recognized one, Kisame, but the other she didn't know. "Yes. Good evening to you both." She smiled at Kisame. "I was wondering when I'd see you."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 11:11 pm

Mattias nodded, "Was caught up in important matters, my apologies."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 am

He hear the voice of Matt and tried to concentrate his thoughts on to who this guy was.

"Hey, I *hic* know you from somewhere don't I?" He said as he looked at Matt. As he began to get back to his old self.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 12:15 pm

Mattias shrugged, "I suppose you do."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:27 pm

"Oh. Well isn't this interesting." She stood up and put her hands on her hips. She looked at the guy she didn't know. "So we all know each other except for me knowing you." She smiled. "I'm Ali."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:42 am

He completely snaped out from his drunkness.

"I'm Spedster, Sped to friends."

He extended his hand.

"Nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:58 pm

Nadia smiled and shook it. "Nice to meet you Sped."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 2:11 pm

He looked at Matt and then at Nadia.

"So how did you both meet?"

He said in rather carefree tone.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 8:25 pm

"Meet?" She looked at Kisame and crossed her arms loosely, drumming her fingers on her biceps.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 10:58 pm

"We just kind of did, I don't remember how, exactly."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 2:59 am

He looked at both of them then laughed.

"Well I guess we should do it. Since it's raining and all, or if you have anymore ideas.
Back to top Go down
Nadia

Nadia

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:37 pm

Nadia raised an eyebrow. "What are you talking about?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Nice Not To Be Out   Too Nice Not To Be Out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too Nice Not To Be Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Park-
Jump to: