*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revisitation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mattias

Mattias

Revisitation Empty
PostSubject: Revisitation   Revisitation I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:09 pm

(School's finally winding down, I can post again.)

Kasami was walking into the graveyard with a bouquet of tulips in his right hand, wearing a black suit, and a red tie. It was midnight. Something looked off about him, though, he seemed to be a bit jittery, worriedly looking around from time to time. Usually he wouldn't mind if he was being stalked in the middle of the night, but something was different. Regardless, he walked on. He walked over to the same grave-plot he had visited that day before, he knew exactly where to go, even if it felt like he hadn't been there for years. He bent down, looking at the paper that had been taped to the tomb-stone and it read, "Whoever you are, thank you for the flowers. It's nice to know someone out there still visits my grandma." He kind of smiled, and put the bouquet on the grave-plot, only to have his smile replaced with pure horror. He looked from side to side, and eventually made a 180 degree scan on the area. He could have SWORN he saw something moving in the corner of his eye. Kasami wasn't one for fear, and usually flirted with death on a regular basis, but something was different. Almost like he was being stalked by a horror so other-worldly that it would scare the shit out of whoever looked upon it. He began to break out into a cold sweat, quickly walking away from the tomb-stone that belonged to an "Alicia Cocoon." He had a lapse in knowledge, and had no real idea where the exit of the graveyard was. Mattias Cocoon began to panic
Back to top Go down
R

R

Revisitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisitation   Revisitation I_icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2011 6:23 pm

((Since there seems to be no one to officially approve me I'll just start))

A man about 5'10 walked into the graveyard calmly, he wore a hooded black coat that stopped people from seeing his face by casting a strong shadow over the upper 75% of his face.
"Whats wrong, looks as if you've seen a ghost..." He said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

Revisitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisitation   Revisitation I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 12:34 am

Mattias blankly stared at the man with the words "He can't see you like this. Nobody can see you like this. Run. RUN." blasting through his head so crushed together he could hardly understand himself. He attempted to regain his composure while the voices are still screaming at him, "RUN!"

He smiled kind of awkwardly, "Oh, it's nothing. I just have this medication. I ran out of the prescription today and I haven't had the time to pick it up. I-I-I didn't t-think it would kick in s-s-so quickly."

He trembled a little bit, realizing that he was slowly slipping away from one might call "sane."

"So, you know. I gotta go get that."

He broke out into a full sprint for his car, fumbling with the keys as he got to the car door, and then drove off to the nearest pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
R

R

Revisitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisitation   Revisitation I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 1:26 pm

He looked at another person fumbling around and screaming. He wondered if he was just acting because he had shown up, or if he really needed medication and was slipping out of his sanity. He looked down and exited the graveyard stepping into a car that was very buisiness like and black so it would be hard to in the night when the headlights werent on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Revisitation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revisitation   Revisitation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revisitation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Graveyard-
Jump to: