*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking For someone

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Chilling

Chilling

Looking For someone - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:31 am

"Okay, so no midnight breathy phone calls, and no getting my hand stolen from here to my house....got it." He mocked. He stood from his previous leaning position and walked around to the driver's side of the car, opening the door "Ill call you, Red." He said before hopping in and starting the engine.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:33 am

"They all say that." She joked and waved before heading to her car parked a few lanes away.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:53 pm

Maddie looked out the window of her friends hospital room .As she did maddie saw two people talking the woman had a gun."She must be a cop"maddie thought."well chris i have to go home ill talk to you latter bye"maddie said.

"bye see you latter"he said as i left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For someone   Looking For someone - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking For someone
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Hospital-
Jump to: