*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The streets run cold once more.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilling

Chilling

The streets run cold once more. Empty
PostSubject: The streets run cold once more.   The streets run cold once more. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:25 am

The subtle rumble of a motor bike engine echoed down the dark alley off of 32nd street. The driver continued down the alley, coming to a stop in front of an old garage door, covered in obscene graffiti and the piss of local drunks that would wander down after a night of substance abuse. Hopping off of the matt black bike, and retrieving a silver key from his pocket, the driver lent down and unlocked the padlock that held the door secure.

After opening the door to a hight that seemed appropriate, the driver wheeled his bike into the dark abyss that had been left untouched for years. Although it had been some time, he felt at home, instantly reaching for the light switch and tossing his keys on the table. As industrial lights lit the loft that had been untouched for so long, a cold smile came across the driver's face. 'Home...' he thought, as he kicked the kick stand of his bike out, leaning the machine in a corner.

Chilling had spent the last 2 years working for the British Intelligence Agency, MI6. Having been born in london, and being the son of two former agents, it seemed to be a promising path for him, or so he thought. Though conspiracy and espionage got the better of him, and the death of his beloved friend and fellow agent George Smiley was the final straw that would turn him away from the agency for good.

He needed a getaway, a new life, or his old one back. And here he was, standing in the very spot that he had stood only 2 years ago, where he'd wished for a life so different, and after tasting that life, wanted nothing but his old one back. He put down his helmet, took off his coat, removed his gloves, and closed the garage door behind him.

(anyone can post Smile )
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: The streets run cold once more.   The streets run cold once more. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:40 pm

Noticing this odd street for the first time, Ginko advances his way down and through the alley of 32nd street. A light, half burnt cigarette hung carelessly from the right side of his mouth, each step he took knocked off a bit of ash from the tip.

Though Ginko seemed to be traveling this area for the first time, he found himself feeling as though he has been here before. Unsure of this feeling, he continued to ponder on possibilities that could have him feeling this way. All the same, he was more curious why the place reeked of piss and garbage.. "This must be the home for the pathetic.. or utterly weak.." The thought crossed his mind which caused a slight chuckle, but nothing more then a short one..

As he continued to wander, he found himself gazing down the alley, seeing nothing but one garage door lit with light. He scanned the home, and was unimpressed with its current condition. No matter how badly he wished to deny it, he needed to find himself a place to kick back and rest for the night, before heading out again. He tried glancing around, hoping to find a more 'suitable' place to stay, but no where else seemed any better, most of them seemed worse, in fact...
Taking his options into consideration, Ginko decided to simply sigh, and tell himself it was only one night.. saying the person within even accepts him for a night.

Ginko gradually made his way toward the building, sighing the whole time, almost with every step. His cigarette, long burnt out as he stood like a fool trying to figure out where he would be sleeping.. you'd think he would learn to plan ahead once and awhile...
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

PostSubject: Re: The streets run cold once more.   The streets run cold once more. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:50 am

(ooc: just so you know, it isnt a house, just a garage door that opens into a loft that Chilling lives in..)

As chilling was in the middle of pouring himself a drink, he heard what sounded like someone wandering down the alley. He sat his drink on the counter and walked over to the garage door, peering out of a small hole. It was dark and the ember of the man's cigarette lit his face only slightly, though it was one Chilling did not recognise.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: The streets run cold once more.   The streets run cold once more. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 12:10 am

Ginko, noticing the man who emerged from the garage, raised an eyebrow slightly then decided to quickly try to make a good first impression, though he wasn't one to be trustworthy...

Trying not to make an ass of himself, Ginko raised his arm and waved toward the man, growing a smirk on his face as he closed his eyes.
"Howdy! I was wondering if you had an space in that garage of yours for me to kick back for a night?"
Ginko asked across the alley, his shouts slightly echoed toward Chilling, and he wasn't too worried about waking anyone up, seeing that the odds of anyone other than this one man living here was slim...
"If not, could you point me into a direction where I might find some sort of lounge?"
He added, in case the man would decide to ignore his request, and in hopes that he could at least point him somewhere decent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The streets run cold once more.   The streets run cold once more. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The streets run cold once more.
Page 1 of 1