*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Day Of School.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

First Day Of School. Empty
PostSubject: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Walking up to the school's secretary, Ren smiled nervously. She cleared her throat and the secretary looked up at her and smiled, "Hello, Can I help you?"
Ren nervously shifted her backpack from one shoulder to the other. "Yes, My name is Ren. I'm new to this school. I was told to come here for my schedule."
The Secretary smiled brightly, "Well, Welcome to Tokyo High. Give me one second and I'll go get your schedule." The secretary nodded and got up walking behind a giant filing cabinet. Ren looked around, the school was somewhat inviting. It had colours, not dull. She noticed kids walking up and down the corridor and grimaced. She was never going to make friends here. She was just too different, just too...not normal. Sighing, she looked back where the secretary disappeared and waited.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:39 am

"No running in the halls!" Ruby yelled at some kids running around she sighed pushing her hair out of her face. She looked nothing like herself she was dressed normally no long black coat not guns and worst of all she was in a skirt. "Dammit" she muttered heading tot the teachers break room. "Cool hair." She said to the girl waiting in the office.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 4:49 am

Ren stared up at the lady, "Th..thank you." she smiled nervously. Not knowing if the lady was being sincere or not but non the less Ren shrugged. Everyone thought of her as a freak. Blue hair? Really? and it was all Natural! Of course she couldn't tell other people that, it's not common at all to be born with blue hair. Red hair? Sure. That's common. But Blue? Nope. Freak right there. Ren sighed.
The secretary finally came back and handed her a piece of paper. "These are your classrooms.."She pointed to a column. "...these are the times and subjects. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to come back here and ask." The secretary smiled genuinely. She showed Ren towards her locker, giving her the combination and then pointing her into the direction of her first class. With a nervous smile, Ren said, 'Thank you.' and was off.

Ren stood for a second in the doorway, looking around. Students were chit chatting, laughing and having fun. A few kids pushed by her, nodding 'sorry' she went to find an empty seat. Luckily, there was one at the back to the corner. She took it and took out her notebook, waiting for the teacher to come and start the class.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:00 am

Ruby strold into the class books under her arm. "Ok you monsters take your seats." She called out asshe put her desk and turned to the black board. "I am Ms. Red, you suply until you teacher returns from her leave." She wrote the days work on the board and then sat down scanning the class. to think kira could be in this room... she thought before noticing the blue haied girl. "Get to work and hand this is at the end of class." She looked down the list for the new girls name. "Ren! Hand thes papers out for me please." She held out a stack of papers to the blue haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:06 am

Ren gulped as her name was called to hand out papers. She hated people noticing her . Nervously, she walked to the front to get the papers, then started handing them out. Girls gave her weird looks, boys stared..as if she was some sort of freak. figures she thought. After handing down the papers, she went back to her seat and looked at the board. Some of it made sense. She opened her text book and went to the page that was written on the board. She hated English, knowing she couldn't write an essay if her life depended on it. She read through the story and answered as best as she could.

Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:09 am

Ruby watched the students as they worked taking in all their behavors. The bell rang snapping her out of her thoughts. "Hand ing your work. Next chaper is for homework read it and be prepard for it tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 am

Panicking, Ren quickly jotted down more answered, gathered her things and handed in her paper. She smiled shyly at the Teacher, Ms. Red, and left the class.
Reaching out her schedule, she walked the halls looking for her next class. "Why is this school so big!?" she grumbled in frustration. After quite some time she finally found her next class and quickly went to her seat.
Back to top Go down
maddie

maddie

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:15 pm

Maddie ran in to the classroom knowing she was late."Sorry I'm late I kinda had trubble finding the class room."Maddie said laughing nervously. Everyone stared at her. Maddie took her seet and sighed as she thought,"already I'm the weirdo in the class.".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Day Of School.   First Day Of School. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Day Of School.
Page 1 of 1