*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 3:11 pm

He fainted giving up and rolled to the ground so Ren would be on top of him. So now I'm under you're control, what ya gonna do?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:01 am

She straddled him, pinning his arms down. "Under MY control?" She asked intrigued. Ren tapped his face lightly with his own hand, "Quit hitting yourself. Quit hitting yourself." She kept hitting his face with his hand, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:47 am

He laughed. Oh stop I give, I give up. Do not hit me anymore mistress Ren. HE said sarcastically and it was hear in his tone.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Ren laughed and stopped making him hit himself. "Okay. Baby." She stuck out her tongue at him before ruffling his hair and finally getting off of him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 pm

He touched his hair. Do you know how long it took me to get my hair into that messed up state that it was? Well you don't but my hard work was ruined because of you and I expect compensation....You're number with a kiss would do. He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:40 pm

Ren cocked an eyebrow, "Not just a phone number... you want a kiss too? Wow. You're really going all out, aren't ya? Well, how about I leave you with a 6 digit number and no kiss at all?" Ren smirked back.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:31 pm

Leonardo simply chuckled as he stood behind Ren, his gaze was locked on Spedster again.
"Hes a tricky one..."
Leonardo thought to himself, still laughing.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:32 am

He laughed. Very well, but because I don't get a kiss I get the privelage to ask you out on a date on which you can't resufe.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 3:56 pm

Ren stared at him. It had been so long since she actually been on a date and right now she was nervous as hell. "Um.." She smiled softly not knowing what to say. What was the harm? One date? Couldn't be that bad, could it? "Um..I can't refuse? I guess that leaves me know choice then." She chewed her bottom lip before nodding. "Fine. One date."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:55 pm

He smiled. Today's too late for a normal date so how tomorrow sounds?
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:39 pm

She thought about before standing, "Tomorrow sounds good." She extended her hand to him to help him. "How about we meet here tomorrow? at what time?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:47 am

He smiled, took her hand and got up. How about 5'o clock. Oh and give me you're phone number.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Ren grinned, "(555) 845-938? I told you.. a 6 digit number." Laughing she turned around and was heading out of the park.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 3:48 am

He sighed and didn't bother following her. He looked as she left the park and went to the place where that man was sitting he had a feeling that he wasn't some random passerby and he wanted to make sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!    La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

La la la Just a day in the park to meet some new people! and play of course!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4