*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The power

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

The power Empty
PostSubject: The power   The power I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:31 am

After visiting the children at the hospital Ren always liked to relax at a movie to take her mind off the pain. Stopping at the concession stand she reached into her bag to get her wallet her fingers brushed the notebook. 'Death note....'
She payed for her snack and headed into the theater. There was still a few minutes before the movie. She pull out the death note and sat down in a seat. Opening the cover page she seen the list of rules. 'The human whose name is written in this note shall die....?'
She closed the book dismissing the nonsense of the book. A man three rows in front of her started to bother a woman and her daughter. "Come on, just a kiss." He slurred drunkenly over the women. "No, please go away." The mother replied fear in her voice.
Ren looked down at the note as the argument raged on. She quickly stood up. "Hey you!" She shouted at the man.
"Oh hey there baby, you want to play too?" he laughed menacingly.
"What's your name?" She asked seductively.
"Junpyo Hitaka!" He yelled with pride, "And don't you forget it baby i will make you scream it all night long!"
She smirked and hoped to god this worked or she was going to have a problem. The mother and daughter took this opportunity to run out of the theater leaving Ren and the scum alone.
Ren quickly wrote down the mans name once the women had fled and counted down the seconds as he inched his way closer to her, mumbling inappropriate things.
Just as he got within arms reach of her he stopped and grabbed his chest making pained noises.
Ren's eyes swelled as she watched as the man fell to the floor and laid there dead.
Quickly, she grabbed her bag and ran out of the theater hiding her face under the hood of her sweater. She didn't stop running until she was home.

(OOC: This thread is done it's just showing my first kill as Kira. Muahahaha. Only the shinigami can post now, but the rest of it is done.)
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

The power Empty
PostSubject: Re: The power   The power I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:18 pm

Back in the theater, Leonardo stood hovering over the body as he poked at the body a couple times with his claw-like fingernails, simply chuckling and laughing as he looked up toward the exit.
"How very... intriguing..."
He said with a laugh as he fazed through the wall, making his way into the sky by his wings, as he randomly glided about.
Back to top Go down

The power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Movie Theater-
Jump to: