*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Twilight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattias

PostSubject: Twilight   Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Mattias would turn his keys, shutting off all power to his jet black Chrysler. Opening the door, cigarette smoke would pour out, eventually being scattered away by the evenings sea-breeze. He would slam his car door, visibly frustrated, and lock the vehicle, arming it with the device he had attacked to his key-ring, and in doing so, the car would let off a soft "beep."

He would make his way down the pier, his black shoes -newly shined- would click with every step. His current outfit consisted of a white button-down, black slacks, and his aforementioned shoes. He would be at the end of the pier now, his unkempt black hair blowing about with the unpredictability of the oceans breeze.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:33 pm

Airi was already standing on the pier when Mattias had arrived. She stood there buried under several purple, pink and black hoodies, a single pair of grey sweatpants, and a pair of sunglasses, her mind half there and half somewhere else in lala land. Normally she wouldn't be found here at the beach, due to her dislike towards brightness and water, but there's always a first time for everything. "Huh?" Airi said, blinking as she heard footsteps behind her. She let the ocean breeze blow her strands of hair hanging out from under one of the several hoodies and side glanced at her unexpected visitor. "Oh hey Mattias. You look abit....um..." she couldn't finish her sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:42 pm

He would walk up to her, his eyes would be a bright green, and he would look a bit rough around the edges with his tan skin and the layer of stubble across his face. He would walk up to her, put both his hands in his back pockets, and wink.

"What do I look like, Airi?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:54 pm

Airi turned her gaze away from Mattias and stared straight ahead, biting her bottom lip gently. "Being i'm your friend.. Do you want my honest opinion?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:00 am

He would kind of raise his eyebrows.

~I guess I look pretty bad then.~

Shifting his weight about in place, would take out his pack of cigarettes and his lighter, struggling to get a sufficient flame going on the windy night. He would grunt, speaking without removing the cigarette from his mouth.

"I wouldn't expect anything less."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:11 am

Airi watched him for a moment struggle before asking,"Do you need help? And you really shouldn't smoke. I don't see how people could be so addicted to drugs...." Airi gave out a big sigh. "You look bad....really bad and not the mucho, badass type...have you...when's that last time you took a shower?" she watched him closer.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:20 am

He would laugh at her, eventually able to light the rolled up tobacco, he would put his lighter back in his rear pocket.

"Yeah, I probably look like I've been dragged straight through Hell, haven't I."

He would exhale, scattering smoke all about. Rubbing his eyes, he would kind of stagger in place.

"I've been relying on cologne, cold water, and dead-lining caffeine. I don't think I've gotten a much rest over the past two weeks, I know you didn't ask, but I can't remember, really."

His lips would curl up, his smile would be somewhere in between sinister and genuine.

"But I guess I can't take it all too seriously. No rest for the wicked, right?"

~Keep up the front, Mattias. You cheeky bastard.~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:12 am

Airi turned towards Mattias so she could get a better view of him. She stared him up and down, then said,"Well the next chance you get, take one. Just one quick one? For me? Please.... As for the sleep, you need atleast 6 hours of it, each day."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:49 pm

He would smile for a second, only before laughing.

"It's good to see you care, but I'm much to busy a man to worry myself with such things."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 am

"So I have to worry about you...for you?" Airi stood there for a moment silently, then she smiled herself. "Well anyways, my aunt's been released from the hospital...again. The first time she was released from the hospital was after her injuries had healed from the car accident. Not even 2 weeks later, she tripped down the stairs, almost snapped her neck. Mattias...do you remember coming to the hospital, my uncle's dead body?" Shivers went down her spine as she spoke of her uncle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:42 am

Mattias would rub his face, racking his brain for whatever memories he can piece together. He would look at her, his face somewhere in between that of genuine care and apathetic.

"I don't forget much, so yes. Why?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:40 am

She shrugged lightly. "I was just wondering if you remembered. Yesterday would have been his 34th birthday..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm

He would cringe kind of, his mouth an teeth would create a visible frown.

"Damn. I'm...uh...sorry, Airi."

He would flick his cigarette, stamping out the few embers that remained with his left foot, and then put his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:58 pm

Airi shook her head and like Mattias, she put her hands in her pockets. "Don't be... If your going to be sorry for me, atleast be sorry I had to live in the same house as that dead jerk for...." Airi stopped talking for a few seconds, then she rocked back and forth on her heels. Letting out once more a sigh, Airi's blue eyes stared at Mattias and she said,"....I'm sorry....i'm sorry i'm not acting like my normal joyful, nice self today...I just...I don't know..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twilight   

Back to top Go down

Twilight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1