*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coming Back

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Coming Back - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:07 pm

"After what happened last time we were in a room alone?!" Her anger rose inside of her, she quickly put her anger under control and sighed. "Fine, you can crash with me but if i so much as think your going to do something foolish i will not hesitate to put a bullet in your head. Starting with the one in between you legs."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:09 pm

He laughed You really haven't changed at all. He became more serious. Thanks for helping me even tho I don't deserve it. But won't we compromise each other's investigations since we are acting diferently.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 pm

"What do you mean?" her asked eyebrow raised in question.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:14 pm

I'm working independently and you are working for Kasumi so we may have to go head to head, that's understandable, but if we will leave in the same appartment things may get hard for both of us. So I want to know if you will okay with that.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

"First of all not working for, working with Kasumi. Second, i'm still mostly independent myself i just share with Kasumi and he shares with me. Less dead ends that way."

((OOC: got to go to work. See you later welcome back))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 6:19 pm

He looked at her and nodded. Well that's a relief. I guess I can share information with you, but with that brainiac... He sighed and laughed I guess I'll be sleeping on the couch then.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:36 am

She sighed rolling her eyes, "I have a spare room. I knew i was going to be here for a while so i bought a place." She said and looked around, "So if your done here we can go home."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:18 am

He looked at the grave one more time Yeah sure let's go.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:16 am

"Its not far from here, and its better then staying at a hotel." She said as she started to head out of the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am

He followed her closely Better then a one star hotel or a five star one? Wait don't answer that I'll find out when I get there.

(So will you start the new thread or should I?)
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coming Back   Coming Back - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coming Back
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2