*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free time (anyone can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Free time (anyone can join) Empty
PostSubject: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:10 pm

Spedster was walking around a club by the name "Chillzie Drinkzie". Cheap name but also cheap drinks. And while he was staying at Ruby's place he also needed to watch his wallet since he was tight on cash. He sat down at the bar and ordered some beer. He looked around the place thinking that he might see someone he knew or hoping not to see them he wanted to rest atleast for some time.

Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:22 pm

Beyond was back. Last time he had been in town he had to leave after the son of a gang leader he had killed issued a bounty on his head. Turns out he had taken over the gang after his fathers death. After years of searching he had finally found the man who had blown his father's brains out. Beyond had to leave to put a bullet in this guy's skull before he himself got murdered.

Beyond needed some alcohol... STRONG alcohol. He decided to go to first club he saw, anywhere would be fine. The bouncers let him in and he strolled over to the bar and ordered a couple of shots of Bacardi 151 for himself. He glanced his head to the side to see a familiar face.

"Better make that 4 shots Barman" Beyond said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Spedster turned his head as he heard a familiar voice and opened his eyes in surprise. Well look who the cat dragged in. So how ya been Beyond?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:31 pm

"Surviving" Beyond said in reply. "How about yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:33 pm

He laughed I was travelling. He said as the bartender brought the beers. I heard you left town.....So what brought ya back?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:37 pm

"I finished my business elsewhere then the only thought on my mind was coming back here to continue the work I left to do. Where's Ruby these days then?" he asked Spedster.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:43 pm

He sighed She is working with L. Actually remember when her house was blown up? I think L did it and she knows it so she isn't so loyal to him.You could easily make her a double agent. Like I was back in the day, or was I a triple agent care to remind me?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:53 pm

Beyond laughed, "I have no clue. Anyway if it is the same L as when I was here last, he's not the true succesor to the original L."

The barman had finished pouring the shots. Beyond handed him the cash and the barman parted with the shots.

"Two for me, two for you. One after the other. I think we should talk about working together again but for tonight lets just relax" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:56 pm

He grinned I keep forgetting that you're not like L, that guy's all stuck up and about work. While you're a bit of that and a bit of that and a lot of crazyness. He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:59 pm

"Well whats life without a bit of fun and spontaneity? It keeps the mind fresh" he laughed.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:02 pm

He laughed And the alcohol coming. So you just went into this bar because you wanted a drink or because you were searching for someone?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:05 pm

"Purely because I needed a drink. Speaking of drinks. 3...2...1... down the hatch." he said as he picked up a shot glass and gulped it down in one swift swig. He picked up the second and did the same. He slammed them down on the bar whilst making a scrunched face showing how strong the alcohol was.

"Damn that's intense!"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

He smirked Newbie. He said as he gulped down two drinks without a reaction. They were pretty good. Want to have a competition?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"Why not, this will be a good laugh" he said then ordered up some more shots.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:13 pm

He smiled. But no money involved this will be a friendly competition. He saw the bartender bring up the shots and Sped put them in line. Alright so we will start with three then move on to more. Ready?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:19 pm

"Sounds good to me, I'm ready" Beyond replied.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Spedster breathed in and took three shots all together. He felt it get to his head but try to ignore it. How are ya holding up?
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:23 pm

Beyond took 3 shots with Spedster. The back of his throat felt the burn and Beyond tried to stay cool though you could see that the shots hit him hard. Beyond just looked at Spedster with a nod and a competitive look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 5:43 pm

He smiled and cracked his knuckles. Let's get started. He drunk 3 more shots and felt the burn in his throad and a little dizziness but tried his best not to show it.
Back to top Go down
Beyond Birthday

Beyond Birthday

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:36 pm

Beyond asked for an empty glass. He put all 3 shots into it and swigged it down in one. He did not find that pleasant, as you could tell by the look on his face.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 am

He looked at Beyond and smiled. I hope you're just faking it because you will have to give me the adress where you live.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free time (anyone can join)   Free time (anyone can join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free time (anyone can join)
Page 1 of 1