*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

-| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |-

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

-| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- Empty
PostSubject: -| Jack R. Frost / Investigator |-   -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 pm

-| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- Image568

Name: Jack R. Frost
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Though Jack holds the title of an "investigator", he hardly lives up to the law with his thoughts and ideas of the world.
Like Kira, Jack believes that this world is rotten, and needs a serious change, fast... However, he desires to be the one to change it himself, and not by "cheating", as he describes it, with using something so powerful and demonic as a death note.
Because Kira exists and is taking his purpose to hold a title of justice such as an investigator, he wants to be the one to find and bring Kira in, dead, or alive...

All and all, Jack is a laid back, lazy, "I don't give a damn..." kind of guy. He casually drinks rather often at cheap bars and such, getting himself deep into many debts and tabs. But somehow, he always finds himself a way to get out of the money he owes...
Dislikes: Sweets.
Bio: Though Jack holds the title of an "investigator", he hardly lives up to the law with his thoughts and ideas of the world.
Like Kira, Jack believes that this world is rotten, and needs a serious change, fast... However, he desires to be the one to change it himself, and not by "cheating", as he describes it, with using something so powerful and demonic as a death note.
Because Kira exists and is taking his purpose to hold a title of justice such as an investigator, he wants to be the one to find and bring Kira in, dead, or alive...
Sample:
Spoiler:

Last edited by ~Ginko~ on Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |-   -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:22 pm

You kind of repeated yourself a little there. Just put one of your post as a sample it don't have to be anything flashy unless you want.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |-   -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Lolz yeah I figured his personality had some kind of biography-style stuff in it, so I decided to just paste the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |-   -| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-| Jack R. Frost /\ Investigator |-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: