*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A date with Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:48 pm

They both entered the restaurant. The restaurant wasn't some cheap rundown one it was actually pretty expensive where only the rich people hanged out. Spedster just knew the owner of the restaurant and the owner owed him. He talked to the waiter and he showed them they're seats. Spedster took Ruby's seat and pulled it away from the table Please sit down.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Ruby looked around the the place, "Pulling out all the stops are we? a girl could get used to this." She said taking the seat. "Careful Sped i might let this go to my head."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:53 pm

He pulled the chair to the table and took his own seat. A girl like you deserves it. And that's when I say I'm not the right guy for you. He laughed as the waiter brought the menus.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm

She laughed and rolled her eyes, "Well just so you know this doesn't mean we are together it just a date. Like a test run sort of thing." She said and looked over the menu.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm

He laughed A test run....does that mean I have a chance? He said as he looked at the menu. Oh by the way everything's on me so you can order anything you want.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:59 pm

She looked him up and down, "You sure?" She asked then remember, "Hey what happened i thought we were suppose to be going to a club?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:00 pm

He laughed Well it is a date. If we would be just hanging out we would go to a club. And since it's a date I want to give the best impression. Oh and yeah don't worry about the prices I'll take care of it, I'm more recoursefull then I look.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:04 pm

"Well that's good because you don't look resourcefulness at all." She joked with a laugh, "Oh wait i'm suppose to impress you aren't i?" She twisted her hair with her fingers and in a girlish dumb voice she said, "Wow Sped your so awesome." She laughed at her own stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:08 pm

He laughed quetly Yeah, a guy can get used to that you know. But no you don't have to impress me you should just be you're self and speak you're mind while I'll try to impress you. He smiled and called the waiter and ordered some beer. What will you have madam? The waiter asked.

(Gotta go to sleep bai bai)
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 6:10 pm

"Glass of white wine." She said to the waiter, "Its hard to impress me Sped i warn you."

((OOC: good timing i have to go to work. Bye))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:48 am

You can always try and fail miserably. He smirked So.....it's a date and a chance to get to know one another better. So I'll start the question barrage......Can you tell me about you're family?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:55 pm

"My father was a polite and my mother was a human rights actives who flew all lover the world. Shortly after my fifth birthday they flew to China and never made it." She lied unnoticeable for all he know that could of been the truth. "And yours?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:07 pm

My father was a factory worker and died when I was ten years old from a knife injury. My mother died when I was 17 years old from a disease so I left town and came to japan. Oh and sorry to hear about you're parents I can relate.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:22 pm

"It seems like we all can relate, almost everyone i meet has had their parents taken." She shifted in her seat crossing her legs trying to relax but a nagging voice in the back of her mind told her not to. "Any brothers or sisters?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm

The only child, how about.... He noticed Ruby shifting in her seat and knew it was time to change gears. Scracth the last question. Are you ready to order? Remember anything you're heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:15 pm

She nodded looking down at the menu, "Uh... you know what i dont really know i'll just get the same thing as you." Closing the menu she slid it to the side of the table.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:25 pm

He nodded and signaled the waiter to come Right, can we have for the main course everythin that's on the menu? But not the full dish types but little of everyhting. And for starters vegetable soup and for deser strawberry ice cream with chocolate and a cherry on top. Oh and for drinks I will have some brandy the best you got and this madam will have some wine the best you have. The waiter nodded and went to the kitchen I hope you don't have anything against wine?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 pm

"I like white wine, not red, its much to bitter." She replied, "You didn't know what i would like so you ordered everything." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:32 pm

He smirked I did that as much for you as for myself I mean I propably won't eat like this anytime soon. Plus I'm trying to impress you.....so how I'm going? Unless it's a secret?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:37 pm

"It a big secret," She smirked playing with the napkin, "So tell me about yourself Mr. Spedster. You could start with a better name." she joked.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:40 pm

My names Edgar and I won't tell you my last name because it's funny and I don't want you laughing you're ass off. When I was young I ran with gangs and had my own gang. I dropped out of school, and so on....So how about you're childhood. But don't say anything boring make it interesting. He smirked at Ruby.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:44 pm

"I like to laugh, Edgar, Ed, I like it." She put the napken down and thought. "My life was boring as a child. I don't know what to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:50 pm

He nodded I guess I can't relate to that. He laughed quetly You know after the last time we had our fall out I thought you would never go out with me hell even talk to me.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:53 pm

"Time heals all things." She siad with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 3:55 pm

Well that's a relief. So uhh... what's you're favourite music, movie types? Spedster tried desperatly to keep up the mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A date with Ruby Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date with Ruby
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next