*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A date with Ruby

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

A date with Ruby - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:40 pm

She nodded, "God how much i hate teaching." She sighed, "Its so hard to keep myself awake when one of them comes to me with their problems, their lives are so trivial."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:47 pm

He laughed Wait they come to you to tell they're life problems?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:02 pm

"Yes, its so boooorrrring!" She took a cig out of her back and placed it between her lips lighting it she took a deep drag. "Oh, seven broke up with me and now hes dating that slut Janet and they say they are so in love but hes still totally in love with me because he keeps texting me." She mimicked one of her students. "I wanted to kill that one."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:04 pm

He laughed But when you think about it they don't have anything else to do I guess. Just be careless. Kinda wish I could also be like that and stop looking for ghosts.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:13 pm

"Yeah but then life would be so boring."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:16 pm

He sighed Yeah and we propably wouldn't have met which would be a real downer.....But we can daydream all we want our situation isn't gonna change. We just have to move forward. He said as he ordered some more beer.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:20 pm

Nodding in agreement ruby flicked her ashes off the end of her smoke, "The only student i find remotely interesting is Ren and that's just because she has cool hair."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:24 pm

He looked at her and thought about asking if she was her suspect that she mentioned earler but knew it was a bad idea Cool hair? Suuure you're just propably starting to get interested in girls He smirked
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

She laughed, "Shes to young and childish for me. There is nothing wrong with liking girls. I for one fall in love with people not genders. but then again its rare for me to fall in love at all."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:27 pm

He looked at her So.....do you love me? He said with a smile and puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:29 pm

"Really? your asking me that?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "I dont fall in love anymore Ed, no one gets hurt that way."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:30 pm

He looked at her. I'm a....masochist or whatever you call them those guys that love get hurt. He laughed. But you said anymore, so that means that you fell in love before and someone got hurt right?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:34 pm

She nodded, "Yup and i dont intend to let it happen again. And yes you are a masochist no wonder you asked me out on a date."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:36 pm

He laughed Well you shouldn't worry about me getting hurt since I can take care of myself. Plus we all die sooner or later, for us propably sooner. But you shouldn't close you're self from other people I'm sure that guy wouldn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:38 pm

She laughed sadly, "He didn't get hurt, i did..." She took a long drag pulling the smoke deep into her lungs before letting it out slowly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:40 pm

He scratched his head in emberessment. Oh....sorry, well atleast I hope you gave him what he deserved......
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:41 pm

"He thinks i'm dead, if that were to change i would be."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:45 pm

He sighed Half of Europe's women think I'm dead aswell. The other half put a bounty on my head. But I never really did stop loving. Even If I'm hurt some of the time.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:46 pm

"Well i'm not like you Edgar." She said coldly.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:47 pm

He looked at her Yep you're not an careless idiot. He smiled. And that's why we're made for each other contrast and all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:50 pm

"Edgar..." She sighed putting out her smoke. "I cant love you... I'm sorry i led you on with this date it was wrong of me..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 5:54 pm

He sighed Ya know what....go to hell. He patted her on the head. Love is a scary thing, it can hurt you yes, but it can bring happines aswell. So even if you don't love I'll bring happiness to you're love and make you love again if not me then someone else because goddamnit you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:01 pm

"I've killed over 700 people, stolen countless things, manipulated, used and betrayed people. I deserve what i got and i should have died that day." She stood up. "Thanks for a lovely night Edgar, I'll see you later." She walked out of the pub and headed down the street. 'Love is for suckers... stupid idiots...'
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:05 pm

He sighed and ran after her. Hey Ruby! Wait! Damnit..... he catched up to her on the street. You forgot these. He said handing her the flowers while smiling. And plus if you're headed home I'll have to go to not becouse I'm a gentleman but because I don't have the keys to you're house.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:07 pm

She pulled the keys out of her pocket. "Here take them." She said handing them over. "Put those in water for me... I'll be home late." She forces a smile. "I just need to clear my head."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date with Ruby   A date with Ruby - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A date with Ruby
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next