*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In rolls a storm

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chilling

Chilling

In rolls a storm Empty
PostSubject: In rolls a storm   In rolls a storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:35 am

Chilling sat on the cliff over looking the raging sea, as dark storm clouds rolled in towards the shore. He came here often to think, and to sketch in his book. He sighed
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

In rolls a storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: In rolls a storm   In rolls a storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 am

Jack would walk up next to him, standing at the edge of the cliff, pulling out a smoke and lighting it.
"I see I'm not the only one who comes here to think..."
He would then take a deep inhale of the cigarette, puffing the smoke out as the long stem of ash would tumble off of the cigarette. He would then slightly glance over at Chilling.
"You were at that night club not too long ago.. I remember you were dancing with a nice young gal... Looks like she was leading the dance more then you my friend.."
He would then look out again onto the sky, inhaling his cigarette again.
Back to top Go down
Chilling

Chilling

In rolls a storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: In rolls a storm   In rolls a storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:45 am

Chilling looked up at the man "Something about this place.."
After hearing that the man had seen him before, chilling said "Hah....yeah she was something else. Say, you from around here friend?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

In rolls a storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: In rolls a storm   In rolls a storm I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:51 am

Jack would exhale the smoke slowly again, slightly looking up at the sky.
"Nope.. In fact I'm from Tokyo... the big city... I'm here on personal business... How about you..?"
He asked, slightly glancing over at Chilling again, his head still slightly facing the sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In rolls a storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: In rolls a storm   In rolls a storm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In rolls a storm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Beach-
Jump to: