*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting old friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Meeting old friends. Empty
PostSubject: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 pm

Spedster was shopping for new clothes since he won some money by playing pool and needed new threads. At first he went to the shoe store and then some others. But quickly got bored and thought the money would be better spent on various drinks. So he sat down on a bench that was inside the mall.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:17 pm

Airi happened to be in the mall for almost the same reason. Though she didn't have money from winning some pool game, she just randomly decided she should go out to the mall and buy some clothes. Walking around in her usual black combat boots, a pair of phantom black shorts, and a black hoodie with pink cat ears, Airi's mind was cloudly by the thought of what clothes she needed to buy. Several times she snapped out of her thought as she bumped into several people, and had to say sorry. The topic of what clothes to buy from what store was soon completely forgotten, as a pair of blue eyes settled down on a familiar body figure. "Sped!!! Hey Sped!" Airi shouted as she ran over to the familiar figure, a smile lighting up on her face.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 10:35 am

He snapped out and looked at the source of the voice. He smiled as he saw Airi running up to him. He hugged her. Hey Airi! Nice to see ya.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:16 pm

For a moment Airi said nothing, abit too happy and comfortable in Sped's arms. But finally, she forced herself to let go of him and almost in a rush said. "Havn't seen you in awhile. I missed you... So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:57 pm

He smiled and scratched his head. I've been travelling around the world. It was pretty fun actually so I guess I'm good. He looked at her. Though I missed you, how ya been?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:48 pm

Airi raised her eyebrows high. "You've been traveling? That seems very fun and entertaining!" she said smiling again. "Maybe you could take me with you, the next time you go traveling.... I promise to be a good girl! By the way i've been good too."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 7:48 am

He laughed. Well I don't think I will be travelling anytime soon. So what you been doing this past months?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 am

"The usual... hang out at my favorite spots and draw.. You know I could draw, right? And sometimes I go to the club with my bestfriend... Airi said watching Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:50 am

He nodded. Borring.......Anything unusual happpened to you?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 5:03 am

Airi thought for a moment before answering. "Actually I don't think so... Normally atleast one odd thing happens to me in less than 2 weeks..." she says grinning. The memory of Airi's aunt in the hospital, the first time she'd ever met Sped, crossed her mind. Airi stopped grinning. "Would you consider my aunt being back in the hospital, unusual? And don't worry about me, she's just fine now, back at home once again..." she rubbed her neck and watched a few people walk by.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:31 am

He laughed as he remembered that day. Nah not really. Tho if we meet another crazy man with a fetish for knives when we visit her once again than I'll consider she has some crazy company. He looked at the people passing by. So what you looking to buy?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:53 pm

Airi couldn't help but laugh. "Ha! She does have a weird attraction to odd men.... My father wasn't the average man either and my mother somehow managed to fall for him, i guess. So you can sorta say the attraction thing runs in the family.." Trieing to put her serious face back on again, she says,"Uhh....I'm looking for clothes... What about you?
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:20 am

He smiled. Same here, so want to look together?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:13 am

"Sure. I'd like that." Airi said smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:00 am

He smiled and looked at the stores. So where to first? You choose since I rarely go to stores.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:01 pm

Taking his hand, Airi walked over to an emo store. "I need some jewelry and some jeans, so let's go in here...."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:53 pm

He looked at the Emo store. Alright, never been in an emo store before. HE said as they went in.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:30 pm

The interior of the store is like any other emo store. The walls are painted black and the sound of screamo music booms out of two large speakers. Several jeans and t-shirts are folded on shelves some jeans are hanging on racks, shoes and belts are kept on the oppossite side of the store along with jewelry and make up, and the checkout counter is in the center of the store surrounded by wristbands and pins. Airi made a face as she looked around the store. "Hey Sped....Could you find me some jeans? I need two black pairs." Airi asked walking past the checkout counter to the rack of jewelry.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 11:08 am

He looked at Airi's 'belongings' and tried to estimiate the right size for her. He sighed and went to choose her the jeans. When he came back to Airi he had 4 pairs on his hand. Dunno you're err.. exact 'size' so I chose by luck.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Airi took a liking towards a silver skull ring as soon as she got over to the rack of jewelry. Picking up the ring and searching through the rest of the rack, Airi couldn't help but grab a black beaded bracelet, a spider ring, and a fang necklace. Shortly after, she noticed Sped and grinned. "Thanks...They all look like they might fit. But just in case should I try them on then decided which two pairs?" she asked staring at the jeans in his hand then back to Sped.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 10:29 am

He smiled. Yeah you should propably try them on just to be on the safe side. He handed the pairs to her. I'm gonna wait for you here.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Airi took the pants from Sped and walked off to the dressing rooms in the far back of the store. After a few minutes of trieing on jeans, Airi finally came back out only holding 2 of the 4 jeans. "I think i'll just get these two..." Airi said smiling friendly over at Sped.

((sorry for late reply))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 10:46 am

He smiled. Alright no problem. Oh I also found something for me. He said holding a black bracelett with spikes. So what you think? Always wanted one of those.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Airi looked Sped up and down and answered shortly after,"I'm not an expert at fashion but I think it'd look good on you... Perfect on you almost....Well maybe that's because i'm into alot of emo things.... If I were a girly girl with the bows in my hair and I wore professional collared shirts, i'd think it'd make you look very....emo but cute....?" Airi couldn't help laughing at her last few words.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:24 pm

He blushed. Emo....but cute. Right well then I'm buying it, oh and also you're stuff my pay. He said taking her jeans and walking to the cash register.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting old friends.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next