*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meeting old friends.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Meeting old friends. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 2:07 am

He stopped together with Airi to watch at the dancers. I always thought that dancing was kinda awsome...never learnt it myself tho. Can you dance?
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 5:49 pm

Airi looked at Sped and shook her head slightly. "Um...sometimes....sorta....But i'm not the greatest at it..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:40 am

He laughed. Well that means you are better then me at it, I couldn't dance even if my life depended on it.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:35 pm

Airi stared at Sped, not exactly believeing he couldn't dance. "I'm sure your an okay dancer. You could just step one step to the side and i'll think your a pro." she said giving him a challenging smile. "Let's dance....? Just a wee little bit..."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:51 pm

He laughed. Not infront of those pro's. I don't want to be on the youtube front page.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:02 pm

Airi wasn't about to give up, she added, "So, let's go find a dark alley... Not in any perverted way but I really want to see you dance.... Or do I have to drag you to my aunt's house and we dance in her guest room?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:41 am

He laughed. If there won't be any crazy knife guys then let's go.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:36 pm

Airi grinned and take Sped's hand. "Well, let's go find us a private place to dance! Would you like to visit a dark alley or talk a tour of my aunt's house?" she said, walking toward the closest exit she saw.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:51 pm

He thought for some moment. Well a dark alley with a cute girl is always fun....But I'll take the house.
Back to top Go down
yamikala15

yamikala15

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm

Airi made it to one of the exits and said, "My aunt's house it is! I normally don't bring cute guys over.... except my friend Aram but anyways, i'd be happy to have you as my guest."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting old friends.   Meeting old friends. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting old friends.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3