*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unentertained

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Unentertained - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 9:37 pm

Jack simply closed his eyes, after listening to the conversation a thought struck his mind, perhaps he knows where to find Kira.. perhaps its nothing but a silly thought without solid proof, he simply turned around and started heading toward the door.

"I'll be in touch.."
He mentioned as he raised his hand up and slightly waved.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Ruby waited for him to leave before turning to L, She walked over to him. "Of course i'm going to come to you if i find it stupid. I just didn't want him to know that." She whispered nodding her head in the direction Jack had left. "For all we know he could he looking for the weapon for himself. It was a way to see how he reacts. I'm only interested in killing the Kira who took my family from me. Any others I will hand over, as long as you promise to keep the weapon under wraps."

She took out her pack of smokes and tapped it. "Another thing, Spedster worries me, so i have him living with me in order to keep an eye on him. He has more then once said he wanted the power for his own." She said before pulling out a smoke and placed it between her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:22 pm

Mattias would remove his mask, rubbing his face a bit.

"That's a bit risky, you know. Him living with you. I don't know which side he's on, and I don't like it. Although I don't think I would have a problem letting him rot in prison, he hasn't been much help to me anyway."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:22 am

She lit the smoke and took a drag removing it from her lips before she spoke."Its fine i can handle it, you know what they say keep your friends close and potential enemies even closer." she blew the smoke up into the air. "Where you really going to have me put in prison?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:32 am

He would look at her, and would shrug a bit.

"Yeah, I would have to. Especially if you didn't cooperate, killed Kira yourself, and didn't destroy his weapon while I was present. That would leave too many loose endings, and as much as I want to trust that you would do the right thing, neither the government or I would be able to leave that to chance."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:37 am

She laughed, "What help would i be behind bars?" She asked raising an eyebrow, "You can trust me L, lying dose me no good it just gets in the way when it comes to you, so why bother?" She leaned in close to him and whispered in his ear. "but if you tried to arrest me you would never ever see me again, i would be gone with the wind."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:44 am

He would laugh a bit under his breath.

"Not where you would be going."

The end of his sentence would be riddled with sarcasm, and he would lean back in his chair a bit.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:48 am

"oh i have a lot of places i could go." She said with a smirk, "But you would miss me." She winked, "Who would keep your ego in check?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:52 am

He would click a few keys on his computer, still leaned back in his chair.

"Nobody, but it's not like you do a very good job of it in the first place."

He would laugh at his own joke, not bothering to wait for her confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:55 am

She flicked his nose, "I do an ok job considering you have such a big ego." She pulled up a computer chair and sat down. "Admit it, you would so miss me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:04 am

He would shrug, doing a few 360 degree turns in his chair as he spoke.

"Oh yes, I would be utterly heart-broken if you betrayed me like that."

He would grab his desk, his demeanor seeming a bit more smug than usual.

"Don't throw my friendship away, Ruby."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:08 am

"Aww we are friends?" She asked mocking a girly voice. "Can we be BFF's?" she laughed and leaned back in her chair looking up at the roof. "I won't if you don't."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:14 am

He would laugh a bit under his breath, looking at her as she looked at the roof.

"Look at us, we've got ourselves a little partnership. Aren't we cute."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:17 am

She smirked looking back at him, "I'm cuter." She said with a wink and a laugh. "So what do we do now partner?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:20 am

He would fiddle with his hair a bit, moving it out of his eyes.

"That's not really up to me. I'll stay here, you can leave or stay however you please."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 1:26 am

She held her hand over he heart and mocked shock, "Oh my, something isn't up the the great and powerful L. I'm doing a better job then I thought." She said laughing lightly, "I scared Ren pretty good so if she hasn't killed me shes probably to scared to be Kira anymore. She might be a dead end. I think i will focus on sped he knows Ren maybe he already has the weapon."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:19 am

He would nod a bit, rubbing his face a bit.

"Well I guess you have everything all figured out, don't you?"

He laughed a bit to himself, leaning forward to grab Ren's personal profile and then set it in his lap. He would open the folder, looking through a few of the pages.

"I'll be looking into what happened to my agent and Mr. Yagami. If I hit any more dead ends than I already have I might look into Spedster for myself."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 12:07 pm

"Of coures I have everything all wrapped in a bow. Can't let you take all the fun." She stood up and pushed back her hair out of her face. "Well then I guess I'll be off, see you around L for loser." She said with a small laugh and headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unentertained   Unentertained - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unentertained
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Role Play :: Kira Task Force HQ-
Jump to: