*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Geru hikari

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

Geru hikari Empty
PostSubject: Geru hikari   Geru hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:13 pm

Name: Geru Hikari aka "Grey" Actual name is :Quint Atlas (details to come.)

Appearance: Geru is a tall and slim youth with kind of pale skin,dark brown hair ,and icy blue eyes. as for what he wears, he tends to wear formal things like a black suit with a white under shirt and red tie ,but for the more casual of occasions he wears a white shirt along with a grey hoodie with white horizantal stripes and blue jeans.

Personality: Geru's personality is kind of normal for the most part as hes a kind smart youth with simi lofty goals,a strong sense of justice ,and tends to trust people quite easily,and in return others trust him too though the extreme down side to it all is hes abit gulible at

Likes: manga, sushi, video games, friends, justice,and order.

Dislikes: Chaos,Death,Kira, people who bug him to no end,rain.

Bio: Geru is a young up,and coming university student who studies deeply into law,and business with deep care in order to fulfill his goals,and please his parents who always have been extremely hard on him with his education so over all he does'nt have much of a past or much to really say about himself asides from the fact he refuses to go by his real name to protect him self from kira
As a young boy hes always admired police,and detectives which drives his much more ambitious study of law but his parents want him to become the heir of the family pharmaceutical company which to that he deeply detests and refuses,but keeps the notion in mind as a back up career just in case he doesn't make it on the force or pass the bar exam for reasons unknown.
as for his past times he loves to just hang out at cafes and take long walks in the park as well as keeping up to date with the Kira investigations to the point in which he wants to even join the effort to end the kira threat though his efforts to join have been cut short by his parents and his studies.

Sample: Geru walked into the cafe feeling rather care free that day and wearing his casual outfit ,and sat down as he quickly pulled out a book ,and began to read it. "hmmmm......Gah nothing here either." He muttered to him self as he put his book away after finishing it after reading for a few hours"surely something like these incidents happened in the past...even if its in form of a oral legend i must uncover it if i want to help the force out...." he would think to him self as he ordered a cup of tea to calm his nerves. "what am i doing...there's no need to think about this too hard ill come across the right details eventually..." he would then yawn,and relax himself entirely as his tea arrives shortly after,and he took a sip.

Last edited by geru hikari? on Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Geru hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geru hikari   Geru hikari I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:30 pm

Approve, welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

Geru hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geru hikari   Geru hikari I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:14 pm

Update! Why the aforementioned Geru Hikari seemed to insane....it was in reality part of a elaborate disguise,but who would go to such measures to throw off everyone? well....
WIP

Name:Quint Atlas aka "Code name:Slender man (due to appearence)" "the man of a thousand faces"

Age25

Last edited by geru hikari? on Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Geru hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geru hikari   Geru hikari I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Dude honestly... I want so bad to reject this because you basically took my character right down to the reason she hates Kira...

An assassin who leaves the life for a family only to have them killed by Kira in a car accident... sounding a little familiar...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Geru hikari Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geru hikari   Geru hikari I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Geru hikari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
*~Death Note~* :: Off Topic :: Applications :: Character Applications-
Jump to: