*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Relaxing at the cafe!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:57 pm

He looked at him. So he wants his power just as me.... Well you and half of Japan. Tell me have you heard of a man named L?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:00 pm

" why yes i indeed have!" geru said in a hushed tone finishing his tea off in one go "but why does me knowing about L consern you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:02 pm

He smiled. If you want to find Kira you work with him, If you want his power you work with you're self or someone else.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:08 pm

"actually....i wanted to join the task force! but life issues keep getting in the way..." he said with abit of a sigh "so yeah you can tell that already though i suspect." "this guy seems shady.....i cant help but feel he wants kiras power to him self...eh then again he could be a resource for info"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:11 pm

He looked at him. If you want to join L I guess I could help you. If you prove you're self. L doesn't take just anyone he takes someone who can do things, and who already knows something on Kira. Do you have anything like that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:20 pm

"what does this guy think i was born yesterday? obviously he wants me to tell him critical info to his advantage!ill have to tell him a preknown thought" he would then say " well nothing thats not already known sadly! guess i dont make the cut" with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:30 pm

He smiled. Huh.....well then let me see you're notes and I'll be the judge of that, or I could just go now and tell L that you are not interested.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:33 pm

He would sigh and give him about his notes which were already known facts " see told yeah! ive seriously got nothing ." he would say with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:39 pm

He read them. Yep,even a 1st grader could do better. I mean you just go to the internet and viola you have the info. He said with a yawn. Did you do any of realy digging?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:41 pm

"yes i do! i read alot of books ,and case files! though nothing worth while has really come up yet." he said trying to play up the lie ,and looking perfectly calm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:37 am

He smiled. How about something about shinigamis?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:29 am

"shinigamis? nothing about thats come up at all yet.....im sure it'll come up eventually" he said with abit of a sigh " now hopefuly if he buys this at all ill be in a total clear....though i wonder.....who is this guy really? why is he so interested on my own thoughts about kira,and shingami? " he thought to him self as he put the notes away ,and closed is back pack.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:25 pm

He sighed. Well then I'll tell Mr.L that you are not a suitable candidate. I hope that you will have more luck on you're own. He said as he got up from his seat and got ready to leave. [i]Dunno what it is but I got a feeling that he isn't telling me something, maybe this will make him talk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 pm

WAIT! Geru said with a fake look of shock! "ill give you the most important of my notes if you really are seeing L" he then pulled out a note written in binary ,and sevreal other mixed code types. "take this ,and give it to L" he said as he would then think to him self "Unkowest to him this note is absolutly useless as the message is "Hello L my name is geru hikari i would like to join your task force,and defeat kira. if you accept....meet me in the alley way behind the police headqauters at 10:00" im deffinently taking a gamble with this....if he just wants my notes about the possible exsistence of shingami,then he will have a nice suprise...if this makes it to L though i might possibly meet him then again....who knows? "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:23 pm

He looked at the note. Well now it is smart to write in codes, fine I'll give you a chance. But be warned if you're just wasting our time. He paused, turned to him put his finger to Geru's head and made a "boom" noise. He didn't wait for a reply and just left. Will have to get a hold of Ruby to make her find out what's with this note. He said taking out his phone and dialing Ruby's number.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:44 pm

Geru yawned for abit as he watched him leave. "hmmmm hold on a second lets give him some real notes too why im at it" he thought as he ran outside,and gave him another coded note set " heres a few more notes" he said quickly "this one says "ehem now then my thoughts on kira are quite interesting....as im first of all im not ruling out the possbility that kira is a she......Second of all im willing to accept the exsistence of shingami due to the fact the crimes kira commits ,and the scale they happen...is litteraly impossible! however....if such a devine being exsists....in theory there will always be kira no matter how many times you catch him/her.im fully willing to discus my thoughts in more detail in person....feel free to call me at this number 231-354-6578. i look forward to meeting you all "yours truly "Grey".

Last edited by geru hikari on Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:46 am

He took the note as he put the phone to his year and met voicemail. He put it away and wrote a message to Ruby indicating to look into her mail when she will get home it might have some info on Kira or just a message for L. He looked at Geru and smiled. I hope we will meet again mr.Geru...on more positive ground. He said as he went to Ruby's house to put the letters into her mail.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 11:57 am

"me too!" Geru said as he started to walk away . " i have a feeling we will meet again in the near future!" he said with abit of a smirk.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spedster
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:01 pm

He waved his hand to him while walking and went to Ruby's house, he didn't bother to ring the bell or knocking on the door and just put the notes into her mail box. I hope she got my message. He said as he went to do some other things.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:32 pm

"that man is obviously of evil to a extent.....if i do come across the powers of kira.....hes the first ill purge from the world....such scum taking advantage of every detail he can get ahold of......such ways are pathetic" he thought to him self with abit of a devilish smirk on his face as he walked away,and headed home.

ooc: this thread for the most part is over! you make lock it if you please
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relaxing at the cafe!   

Back to top Go down

Relaxing at the cafe!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2