*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night out(anyone can join)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:08 pm

He noded got up,and left for the door ,and attempted to call a cab ,and waited abit looking like he was about to fall over as part of his act.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Ruby texted L: "Kids gone, nothing to report other then hes a dick." She put her phone away finishing her drink.
Back to top Go down
geru hikari?

geru hikari?

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 4:17 pm

"that girl was a pain asking all those questions,and what not....shesh kinda rude if you think about ,but meh....taxis here so better get home" he thought as he went outside,and then got into the taxi.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:31 pm

Mattias would text her back, resuming his activities in the VIP section.

"Well that was kind of expected. It seems all young people who major in law are asses these days."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:10 pm

"FYI you dance like a monkey on acid." She texted back and stood up putting back on her coat.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:59 pm

"I'm too drunk to mind."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 am

"How the hell did a drunken show off like you become the worlds best detective?" She headed for the door glaceing in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:34 am

"I wasn't always an addict, this is just how I deal with the mind crushing responsibility. You should party with us sometime. The Russians can be crazy, you know."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:29 am

"I think i deal with enough crazy on a day to day bases, I mean we are friends." She walked outside going to hit send but then she stopped and added. "Room for one more? don't really feel like going home, Sped keeps trying to kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:20 pm

"Keep your friends close and enemies closer, eh? None of us are leaving until sunrise, you can join if you'd like."

Mattias would have made his way back to the aforementioned armchair in the VIP section. Waiters would be running about left and right, serving all his compatriots, while he texted away on his cell phone in the middle of the chaotic Russian party.

"It's Ivan's birthday, you might have a bit more fun than you're bargaining for."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm

She laughed under her breath as she headed back inside going to the VIP section, "Russians always were more fun to drink with." She texted him once she got to the VIP section.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

Mattias would shout a few unintelligible Russisan words to the bouncer at the section's gate, and would proceed to wave Ruby inside. His accent would be far more prominent now that he was surrounded by his own kind.

"Hello hello hello, Miss. Ruby. Help yourself to whatever isn't already being drank."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 pm

"Do you have a king complex?" She asked walking up to him.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:23 pm

He would roll his eyes a bit, kind of laughing the comment off.

"I believe the correct term would be, "Czar."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 5:50 pm

"Sure, just admit it you think of yourself as royalty." She said with a laugh taking a seat and grabbed a bottle of russin vodka. "Want to play a drinking game?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:07 pm

He would raise his eyebrows a bit, kind of grinning.

"What did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:15 am

"How about Have you Ever?" She asked pouring them both a shot, "We ask each other yes or no questions, if the answer is yes you drink, if no then you don't."
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:52 am

He would roll his eyes, kind of smiling as he looked at his companion, Ivan, off in the corner. His crimson gaze would then navigate back to Ruby, winking before he spoke.

"Ladies first."
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:28 am

She smirked, "Have you ever.... blinked?" She asked waiting for him to drink.
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 2:51 pm

He would roll his eyes, gulping down the shot glass.

"Just gonna get me drunk, huh? Have you ever worn make-up?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 3:33 pm

She took her shot and refiled the cups. "Have you ever put cameras in my house?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:39 pm

He would shake his head, kind of grinning.

"Wasn't me. Have you ever spied on me?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 4:42 pm

"Nope, i do things the old fashion way of just asking questions." She said smirking, "Have you ever done something illegal?"
Back to top Go down
Mattias

Mattias

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 pm

He would laugh a little bit, taking another shot.

"Have you ever stolen anything?"
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:39 pm

She took a shot and laughed, "If we keep asking questions like this we are going to drink all of japan dry." she refilled their glasses. "Have you ever been out smarted?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night out(anyone can join)   A night out(anyone can join) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A night out(anyone can join)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next