*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Mission (Shinigami)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

My Mission (Shinigami) Empty
PostSubject: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:15 pm

Several days after he had found the Death Note, Hunter returned to the grave of his brother. Similar to all the times before, he got down on one knee and brushed his fingers along the engraved writing. It was an odd ritual that usually brought him nothing but sadness, however he needed some way to keep himself grounded. He hadn't made another kill since his first that was televised, and the feeling of euphoria he gained from it had faded away. He began to feel empty, as if he still had to continue his work as the Suicide King. It would be extremely hard if not impossible for the police to link any death to him since they were all suicides and not just accidents. They had absolutely zero proof that he had the capabilities to make a random man or woman commit suicide, "I have a secret to tell you, Damien..." he whispered, the rain completely muffling his voice, "I have the power to make a person end their own meaningless life... I can control them in their final moments, and make them dance like my puppets. Don't worry though, I won't kill anyone that doesn't deserve it... Just those that make others suffer what we both had to go through as children."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 10:35 pm

Chuckling behind Kieff, Leonardo stood with his wings folding in as though he had just landed, the rain fazing through his body as though he wasn't there, or was simply an illusion. Bandages shrouded his entire face other then his eyes and his spiky teal-blue hair. He wore a black top hat and bandages were wrapped around his hands as well, the only things upon his hands that were visible were his fingers, in which were pale white and long blue claw-like nails trailed off the tip of his fingers. Beaming through the misty rain was his metallic silver eyes, gazing toward Kieff and the stone.

"Such a tragedy.." He began.
"That you will be like all the other boring mortals, and only kill villains... But surely, you have greater plans.. such as, finding the person who did this to your poor, poor blood, that is now consumed by the soil of the earth..?"
Leonardo rambled on with a faint chuckle following after it, ever so slightly tilting his head to the right as he continued to gaze upon the man.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:25 pm

When Hunter heard the chuckling from behind, he whirled around and made an attempt to drive his leg directly into the stranger's side. He was sure that dodging wouldn't be an option, but to his surprise his leg just fazed through his body. It was as if there was nothing there. He knew that humanity wasn't advanced enough to have such realistic hologram technology, and he had a suspicion that there was something very odd about the being, "The man who did this is already dead... Killed him with my own hands."

He looked back to the headstone and shook his head, "If you think that what I'm planning to do is boring, then you don't have to watch. I'm not here to entertain anyone but myself." Hunter said, folding his arms, "From what I see you're not human... But on the other hand you seem to know a bit too much for someone that I've never even met before." Hunter paused and lit a cigarette before popping it into his mouth, "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:12 pm

Leonardo simply smirked as he reached up, gripping the trim of his hat as he took it off, slowly bowing as he crossed his arm with his hat across his chest~
"The names Leonardo de Michaelis, sera.. I, am a Shinigami, and previous owner of the notebook you carry..."
He slowly leaned back again as he made his hat roll up his arm and onto his head again.
"Sadly, as boring as your plans sound, I cannot simply walk away. I intend to stick around, until your story comes to it's end, Sera Kieff.. and until then, I'm going to be a bug to buzz around your human head..."
Leonardo said with a chuckle, blinking once.
"I do so hope that you will make things more interesting however.. before the curtains to this show close.."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:38 pm

First a book that kills people, next there was a death god standing right in front of him. Normally he would have been checked in to a mental hospital, but ever since finding the death note Hunter was never truly able to doubt much, "I have no choice but to believe what you say, Leo... You're my only source of information about this situation. Hunter paused to take a drag from his cigarette, causing the dull ember to glow brightly, "I didn't plan on being your entertainment, but I'm sure that if we work together this little show will last for a very long time. I would hate to die before I have my fun!" As he spoke, thin white plumes of smoke curled from his lips, "Don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:50 pm

Leonardo simply smirked as he titled his hat forward slightly.
"I am not obliged to grant your wishes, in the means of delaying your death, human..."
He said with a cackle, then suddenly holding up one finger.
"There is.. however, something I can offer you.. a deal, if you would..."
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:02 am

"I was never asking you to delay anything. All I want to do is enjoy the time that I have left while taking others away, you seem like the type that can understand my sentiment. How would you feel about dying before ever being able to do whatever you wanted?" Hunter said as he took another drag, "A deal?" He tapped his chin in thought and sat down in the wet grass, leaning against the headstone for support, "I'm listening..."
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:16 am

Leonardo quickly raised his hand as soon as Kieff sat down, his finger less then an inch away from his eye, if he were to blink, his eyelid would smack against his claw-like nail. His eyes shrank slightly as he squinted faintly and smirked.
"I shall take your eyes... and turn them into that of a shinigami's... you shall be capable of seeing everyone and everything's name and life span, simply by looking at them... The only catch, is it will cost exactly half of your current life span..."
He said, chuckling after he finished.
"Well, what do you say... Shall we make your story more interesting?"
He asked, still chuckling with his hand near Kieff's eye.
Back to top Go down
Hunter Kieff

Hunter Kieff

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:29 am

"No thanks!" Hunter said after hearing the conditions of the deal, "I'm already decreasing my own lifespan with cigarettes and my lifestyle, so why in the hell would I give half of it to you?" He flicked the burnt out butt aside and crushed it with an index finger, "I appreciate the showmanship though... It adds a bit of flair to this extremely gloomy place." He lifted a hand to brush the Shinigami's claw out of his way but like the time before it just fazed through him, "I might consider it if you give me a rough estimate regarding how much time is left."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Mission (Shinigami)   My Mission (Shinigami) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Mission (Shinigami)
Page 1 of 1