*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Kira.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Ren had left her home and headed no where in particular. She needed to clear her head. She kept her head down and briskly walked down the alley. Not remembering how she had just made it here but she needed to get to the other side and continue walking, maybe something in her head will light that lightbulb and give her an idea of where she might find Kira.
She knew it, deep in her gut, that someone had found her book. Someone was using it. But they were smart, they weren't giving them the default heart attack. They were making it look like suicides. Suicides! Why didn't she think of that?! Maybe Ruby wouldn't have pinned anything on her! Damnit. Shaking her head, she shook those thoughts away.
For some reason, she needed to locate Kira, ask them what are they were planning to do in the big picture.

Some part of her wanted the book back, it had gave her some sort of power over the world. It was that and the fact Ruby Red was on her tail that made her throw the book away. But she missed the feeling of accomplishment. Helping the community, city... even the world get rid of the scum. Scum of the earth. The ones that haunt peoples dreams and strike fear into the innocents heart. It disgusted her.

She continued to walk, pretending to text someone on her cellphone as she passed groups of people or the lone hooker or a bum. Why, again, did she come down this alley?
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:47 am

Down one of the many smaller alleyway cracks, a shadowed figure continued to jump back and forth, peaking toward Ren whenever she would not be looking.
"An odd one to be on a run down, crime-filled location like this..."
The man mumbled, keeping his face hidden behind his long coat's collar and his shades shrouding his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:17 am

"Hey Sweet Thang, Wanna go for a ride?" A man leaning on a wall shouted at Ren. Ren kept her face down and quickened her pace.
"Now, now. That's no way to treat someone." The man followed her, catching up quickly and grabbed her arm, pulling her back. "Where do you think you're going? You didn't answer my question. That's rude, sweet thang." He pushed her up against the wall and brought his face close to hers. She grimaced and felt like she was going to throw up from this mans horrible, stinking breath of alcohol, cigars and something else she couldn't identify. Ren growled. She was in no mood for this. She grabbed his arm, twisting it behind his back and pushing him front first against the wall hard. "Listen you scum bag. I don't want trouble. I'm just passing through. Go home and take a bath and brush your teeth. You stink. No wonder you have to forcefully get girls to sleep with you. You're an embarrassment." Ren shoved him against the wall one last time before she let go and continued her walk. Several others around them stared in shock and watched her walk away. The man growled and wiped his lip. "Fuckin' bitch! I'll get you! He started for her again.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:45 pm

Ruby stepped out from the shadows between the man and Ren with her gun raised in front of the mans face. "You want to think about that again?" She asked not taking her eyes off the scum. "Ren, you really shouldn't walk down dark alley's, that's a one way ticket to a horror movie." She called over her shoulder to the blue haired girl.
"Now, say your sorry for bothering this young girl, or i'm going to give you new hole right between your eyes." Ruby told the man with an icy cold voice.
Back to top Go down
~Ginko~

~Ginko~

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:22 pm

Jack simply sighed as he stepped out of the alley casual-like as he approached their location.
"Freely pulling a gun.. blowing your cover.. and threatening a citizen, scum or no... quite the work.."
He said as he stood next to the man.
"She has a point though.. sexual assault as well as threatening a citizen and giving chase in means of causing harm is a serious offense... Luckily the fine lady over here pointing her piece at you is offering you a simple apology to the lady and you walk away with a second chance.. At least, that's what I'm guessing shes offering.. Better take it, unless you want a bullet in between the eyes or at the very least, time behind bars.. where I highly doubt your cell partner will be as friendly as us.."
Jack went on as he pulled out a smoke, lighting the tip of it.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:35 pm

The man glared at Ruby then at Jack. Mumbling a 'fuck' under his breath, he turned and ran down the alley in the opposite direction.
Ren looked from Ruby to Jack and sighed with relief. "I didn't mean to end up here." She straightened herself up and nodded. "Thank you.." Not liking Ruby, Ren decided she should just leave. She didn't want to talk to a psychopath with a gun. "I'll be leaving now." She turned on her heel.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:01 am

Ruby put her gun away, "Who asked you, old man winter?" She scoffed and turned to Ren, "I suggest you head home young lady its a school night."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:35 am

Ren rolled her eyes and gave Ruby the finger. "Go fuck yourself. I don't need your advice." Ren continued to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

"If it wasn't for me you would be dead sweetheart, so better be a little more nicer if you want to stay alive." She said narrowing her eyes at the stupid blue haired girl. "Next time i'll just let the creepy man rape you if that's your feelings toward me."
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:10 am

She whirled around. "I could handle myself. You do not know me. Don't Assume you do. You might just regret it." She growled and yet again turned around.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:23 am

"I know a lot more about you than you think, little girl." She said smirking, "But of course you already know that, so what did you do with it? Throw it away? Hide it away? Couldn't take the heat of all that power?"
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:26 am

Ren stopped and furrowed her eyebrows. What the hell? Grrrr..
Lowering her head, "I have nothing to say to you. But, I will say this; You're a psychopathic bitch you needs to be in a padded room. I have no idea what you're talking about. " Ren stood up straight, chin held high and walked down the alley. Ruby couldn't intimidate her anymore.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:32 am

She let the girl walk away and headed past Jack sighing, "They said Galileo was crazy but look what he did." She said to him with a shrug heading for her car parked a few blocks away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finding Kira. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Kira.   Finding Kira. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding Kira.
Page 1 of 1