*~Death Note~*
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*~Death Note~*

Last Words of those that don't follow ...rules...

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ruby's Apartment

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:54 am

Standing in her bedroom in front of a large walk in closet a cigarette hanging from her lips. She looked around her before unlocking the double doors with the key she keeps tucked beneath her shirt around her neck. Ruby then pulled the doors open reveling a large closet converted into a web of death. Red sting cirss crossed from one wall to another from one clue to another. Jumping from suspect to suspect.

Computers had always slowed Ruby down pen and paper was how she liked to work. She flicked her ashes into the ashtray on her bed side table and just looked at the web witch all began with a sing small page with three sentences on it. "Who is Kira? Why do they kill? How do they Kill?"

Why Kira had killed was always clear, to clean the world of scum and evil.

How Kira was killing was something she did not want to believe. But it was the only thing she had yet to be able to disprove. She fallowed the red sting from how to every bit of information she could find on the Shinigami.

Who Kira was had changed a lot as new suspects were found and lost, people dropping of the face of the planet never to be found. Light had been her first suspect, a few others that had proven wrong and then Ren. But she knew now that Ren was no longer running the show since the new suspect had emerged. "The suicide king..." She said out loud running her finger over the sting to a blank page with a question mark for a photo.

She turned around closing the doors reviling a wall of the dead. she picked up two new photos, one of Jack Frost old man winter who had died, and Tomoya Honozuka a new suicide. She then drew sting from Jacks photo to Ren, she knew he had been fallowing Ren because so had she, but his death seemed to be a murder but if Kira was using a Death Note any form of death would be possible.

From Tomoya Honozuka she webbed his death to The suicide king, the new Kira, her new target.

"Who are you....?" She asked herself realizing she had been standing there for some time and her cigarette had gone out. She reopened the door and put it into the ash tray then stared at the Suicide kings photo a question mark.

'He leaves notes, that must be some sort of internal... but he is not hiding his kills with the suicides... so why bother?... Perhaps he himself has dealt with thought of suicide... perhaps he still dose... Perhaps he thinks he should pay the price for what he had done... Criminal? could the Suicide king be a Criminal?' She wrote it down on a paper and tacked it up on the wall.

She headed into her room away from her web and stat at her computer, she Profiled the Suicide King.
Male, 'a woman would make it a cleaner death.'
Age: 20 to 25 'Much older then the first Kira more clear thinking, but still young enough to think like this.'
Possible attempted suicide, loss of loved one, addiction, Criminal, deflective, mentally unstable, trust issues.

She printed the paper off and went back to the web placing the page under her question mark of the Suicide king.

"Time to provoke the Suicide King." She said with a smirk heading to her compute and Hacked into Sakura Television.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:44 pm

~Few days later~

Ruby ran into the Apartment her cellphone still clutched in her hand. She slammed the door behind her, her heart beating wildly in her chest. 'Shinigami cant be real... it cant be right...' She thought as she did up the locks on the door her mind going over what she had seen at the grave yard.

"Sped? You here?" She called out needing to tell someone before the Shinigami came for her. She looked down at her phone the photo of Ren holding the Death Note was still there. She quickly sent it to L. "Sped?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:23 pm

Spedster was still sleeping when he heard Ruby's voice. He got up and yawned. Yep still here.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:51 pm

She jumped slightly at the sound of his voicee. "Ren is defenatly kira." She said going to the kitchen and grabbing a beer a bit more relaxed now that she knew she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:30 am

He went out from his room and saw Ren in the kitchen. He was kinda sad even though he knew that Ren was lying. Oh, and how do you know that?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:21 am

"Because I seen her dig up a grave and pull a note book out of it." She said and took a long drink of her beer. "I know it seems odd but the theory of a Death God has been floating around in my head for a bit and today that theory was confirmed. I seen Ren pull a Death Note out of the ground the same weapon wised by Shinigami."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 pm

He looked at her more seriously. Death god huh. Shinigami....well I did ask her about shinigami's and she seemed to act like knowing one. He sat down. You look kinda worried. You alright?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:24 pm

"My world of logic has just been thrown out the window with the prof of shinigamis. Sorry if I'm a little shaken." She said taking a seat at the kitchen table. "What the hell do we do about this?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:23 pm

He sat quetly for a moment. When I was travelling my time was spent not only on flirting but also researching. I was researching about supernatural stuff, and the term shinigami cought my attention, at first I thought it was childish, but time after time it proved more plausible. And now you say it's true. He sighed. Well we can't actually do anything about them. If they wanted us dead we would be dead so they're motivation is something other. Our main task should taking hold of Ren.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:58 pm

"She's got a shinigami for a bodygard, how dod we get passed that?" She asked pulling out a smoke and lit it.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:50 am

He looked at her. If that shinigami wanted to protect her, he would have killed you, when you tortured her. Right now we don't know what the shinigami wants but , I think it's safe to assume that it isn't interested in protecting her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:03 am

"Maybe she no longer had the death note at that time, perhaps the Shinigami was else where. There is a second Kira, the Suicide King." She said with a shrug adding, "Perhaps the Shinigami was with him."

((L wants us in another topic, Here))
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 am

He thought for a moment. Well if he can only be in one place then he ain't much of a death god, is he? But I guess I can help you catch her, I've got her phone number and can call her to meet me. But no more torturing. He said pointing a finger at her.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 10:13 am

"It was more emotional then physical torturing, the girl will live." She said rolling her eyes and stuck her tongue out at him. "And what do you expect will happen? she will just hand over the death note?"
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:28 pm

He looked at her then laughed. No, we try the good cop, bad cop approach. Or I can just go on a date with her and you look in her house. If you don't find it I will try to search for it on her. How does that sound to you?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 8:34 pm

"Sounds like a plane, I am surprised at how good of a plan it is." She said mocking shock. "Did you just have a brain movement."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:10 am

He looked at her and yawned. Nah just sleepy. And if it works you go on a second date with me so it will be a win-win. He said grinning.
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:08 am

She rolled her eyes, "You just like to go on dates don't you?" She asked resisting the urge to throw her beer bottle at him.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 am

He laughed. Yeah, I guess I do. So anyway do we go with my plan or do you another one?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:03 am

"Nah not really, guess that is what we do." She shrugged finishing her beer.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:51 am

He smiled. So how do we go at it?
Back to top Go down
Violet
Admin
Violet

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am

"well first you have to get a date with Ren," She stated, "Then once you two have gone out I'll break into her house and search it."
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:21 am

Alright. He said as he took out his phone and called Ren.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Ren

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Ren was at home, cleaning her room when her phone rang. "Hello?" She answered it.
Back to top Go down
Spedster
Admin
Spedster

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:38 pm

Spedster smiled as he heard Ren's voice. Yo! It's Spedster, the guy who carried you home when you were too drunk to walk. Hey listen I know that we parted not in the best way that I could imagine it and I wanted to apologise. Maybe you would like to meet me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ruby's Apartment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ruby's Apartment   Ruby's Apartment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ruby's Apartment
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next